IS MANDATORY ABORTION NEXT ? ETC

This might sound far fetched or crazy but considering what is happening right now would have been called far fetched or crazy a few years ago I would say Mandatory Abortion could and probably will happen sooner or later. Covid vaccines started then they wanted them to be mandatory.

This might sound far fetched or crazy but considering what is happening right now would have been called far fetched or crazy a few years ago I would say Mandatory Abortion could and probably will happen sooner or later. Covid vaccines started then they wanted them to be mandatory.
Don't get me wrong I am against abortion but on the other hand could it be a blessing in disguise? As I said in another post in another thread and that is look at the people who want abortion. Probably the same idiots who want vaccinations. All democrats probably. Now as I have said before as long as vaccination is not mandatory perhaps as bad as it is they culled themselves out for various reasons. Stupidity, unawareness, brainwashed whatever. Now with food possibly getting scarce maybe it's good to be rid of them as they are deadwood anyway. Same could be said of people who get abortions. Do we want more stupid people who fornicate and have unwanted pregnancy producing more of themselves? No. Now we have the argument that life is sacred. But is it really? These people are unholy and mock God so why is their life sacred? It isn't. We need less of them. So let them abort themselves to their heart's content at least they will not multiply. And as a bonus hopefully they got vaccinated and soon there will be less of them and consequently less abortion in the long run.

Don't get me wrong I am against abortion but on the other hand could it be a blessing in disguise? As I said in another post in another thread and that is look at the people who want abortion. Probably the same idiots who want vaccinations. All democrats probably. Now as I have said before as long as vaccination is not mandatory perhaps as bad as it is they culled themselves out for various reasons. Stupidity, unawareness, brainwashed whatever. Now with food possibly getting scarce maybe it's good to be rid of them as they are deadwood anyway. Same could be said of people who get abortions. Do we want more stupid people who fornicate and have unwanted pregnancy producing more of themselves? No. Now we have the argument that life is sacred. But is it really? These people are unholy and mock God so why is their life sacred? It isn't. We need less of them. So let them abort themselves to their heart's content at least they will not multiply. And as a bonus hopefully they got vaccinated and soon there will be less of them and consequently less abortion in the long run.
I'm sure there will be Christians who will be shocked at this but they helped get us into this mess in the first place. Always turning the other cheek and love thy neighbor. Desperate times call for desperate measures and perhaps we need to be cruel to be kind. Plus with all this talk of less food why should we care about ungodly people? I say we shouldn't. Good riddance to them anyway we can be rid of them then so be it. Also more food for the rest of us good people LOL.

Lucy

Star
I'm sure there will be Christians who will be shocked at this but they helped get us into this mess in the first place. Always turning the other cheek and love thy neighbor. Desperate times call for desperate measures and perhaps we need to be cruel to be kind. Plus with all this talk of less food why should we care about ungodly people? I say we shouldn't. Good riddance to them anyway we can be rid of them then so be it. Also more food for the rest of us good people LOL.
Yep Lizard King, completely shocked by this post of yours. Now it's not true that Christians have got us in this mess in the first place, but yes evil elites who might pretend to be Christians, like false teachers preachers, politicians and world leaders.
And we must never be cruel to be kind. He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

I'm a Mom and a Grandma, and an Aunt.
I adore babies and children. Each one is a blessing.
Remember Lizard King, a baby feels pain just like you and I. If we can harm a precious little one we are no different from the Monsters who are trying to poisonous us with their evil vaccines.
But I'm glad you posted your feelings and we can have this discussion. I am not a good debater but I'll just leave you with this...
Psalms 139:14 NKJV
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

Also don't get me wrong. I despise all democrats and think they are all evil. That doesn't mean I trust Republicans either but at least a few of them seem to be on the right side. But there was a time that they had the control of president, house and senate and all they did was nothing but slowly capitulate to the Democrats. So I don't trust either and have thrown away my voting materials in the trash. Democracy is a myth now. Look at the word itself! Take away the y and add ts. Democrats. Everything we have been taught to believe in is a lie. They trying to kill us anyway they can. It is time for a new conception of reality. We need a new religion. A religion of common sense. Otherwise we are all Children of the Damned.

Lucy

Star
Also don't get me wrong. I despise all democrats and think they are all evil. That doesn't mean I trust Republicans either but at least a few of them seem to be on the right side. But there was a time that they had the control of president, house and senate and all they did was nothing but slowly capitulate to the Democrats. So I don't trust either and have thrown away my voting materials in the trash. Democracy is a myth now. Look at the word itself! Take away the y and add ts. Democrats. Everything we have been taught to believe in is a lie. They trying to kill us anyway they can. It is time for a new conception of reality. We need a new religion. A religion of common sense. Otherwise we are all Children of the Damned.
Totally agree with you about Democrats and Republicans. They want to give us an illusion of democracy and make us think our votes count. And yes when Republicans had control of house, senate, and presidency nothing changed!
It's all about division. The elites put people in power to advance their agenda.
But remember the ruler of this world now is Satan.
And once you really understand that it all makes sense. Satan confuses the world. People believe we actually went to the moon and back and that are ancestors are apes. Ridiculous. Satan has just so much time.
But I know who wins :)
And I'm on the side of Truth and Life.

John 14:6
New International Version

6 Jesus answered, “I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Lizard King you seem like a really great guy and God has truly opened your eyes to the evil of this world.
I hope you see that true Christians love the Lord and try to live a life that is Christ like and also see through this deception that is coming over the whole world.

So take heart my friend because Christ will overcome and evil will someday be gone!

imsickofyoshi

Established
Only God is good but these sheeple are really bent on destroying themselves