Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
These days, it's what they need to do if they want to work. Saying something against the globohomo agenda, means suffering lynching mobs and no calls from anybody to give them a role in a film.
Maybe...they also had the publishing company come out against her..they want her to apologize and get on board the agenda...

Staff at JK Rowling’s publishing house are refusing to work on her new children’s book over her relentless anti-trans tirade

Lisa

Superstar
I laugh everytime someone talks about China being a dictatorship. Yes, it is, and they don't deny it. But the West it's just another dictatorship, and nobody wants to admit it.
They are trying to be a dictatorship...but some people don’t care about that..and they haven’t broke her down with all this that she’s apologized for her comments. Some people would have caved by now..

Lisa

Superstar
Wow! They just won’t let it go..how far will they go to get her to cave and apologize?
Four authors quit JK Rowling's literary agency after accusing it of failing to issue statement in support of 'transgender rights and equality' amid 'transphobia' row

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Until they destroy her. No dissidence is allowed. It doesn't matter if she apologizes, she has sinned and must pay the price. The upcoming war feminists vs trans is a war, that, feminists will lose.
I agree...but how ironic that feminists will lose the war to men?

Lisa

Superstar
Sounds ironic, but it isn't. Feminists have been used to destroy women and the family. They've been useful but, their expiration date is coming. The new product is continuing the work of destruction of society. A lot of money has been poured on feminism and now it's been poured on trans.
I think its ironic myself. Trans women (men) being given rights above women..when women have fought all this time to make sure the world knows they are just as good as men or even better..and now men are making a comeback and showing women..no they can be women too and even better women.

Feminism has done an excellent job in destroying women and the family, I agree with you there.

sandonthebeach

Established
Trans women (men) being given rights above women..when women have fought all this time to make sure the world knows they are just as good as men or even better..and now men are making a comeback and showing women..no they can be women too and even better women.
I know what you mean, and yeah, in that sense, it's ironic.

Some feminists will realize too late that, they've been used. The rest, will fall. In reality, feminism was never about women's rights, but, not many people are ready to admit this or even realize it.

Lisa

Superstar
Still not budging..have to give her a some respect for that..even though she wrote books glorifying witchcraft..

Author who quit JK Rowling's agency over transgender row says Harry Potter author has 'fallen in with the wrong crowd' and needs to 'open her eyes'

Tidal

Star
Incidentally I answered a lonely hearts advert placed by a woman named 'Zoe' about 20 years ago, and we exchanged a few chatty letters and photos, but we never met. She looked like Counsellor Troi, but although she seemed nice I could sense something wasn't quite right.
Then she admitted she used to be a bloke who was a gas fitter for British Gas.
Call me picky but that killed my interest in her stone dead, especially when she went into details about the op to turn him/her into a woman, I mercifully forget the gory details but it sounded something like a banana being peeled and the flaps tucked up inside.
So in my next letter I tried to explain as gently as I could that my DNA was programmed only to respond to "women who've always been women", and she hit the roof calling me small-minded, blah blah and like I said, we never met.

PS- i saw her pic on the internet recently, she quite openly admits to everybody that she used to be a man, so i'm sure she won't mind me posting the pic below, that's her on the left. Dunno who the bloke on the right is but presumably he likes bananas..

Lisa

Superstar
No...she’s not backing down..

JK Rowling DELETES tweet declaring her love for Stephen King after the US author said he believed 'transgender women are women'

Maes17

Superstar
Incidentally I answered a lonely hearts advert placed by a woman named 'Zoe' about 20 years ago, and we exchanged a few chatty letters and photos, but we never met. She looked like Counsellor Troi, but although she seemed nice I could sense something wasn't quite right.
Then she admitted she used to be a bloke who was a gas fitter for British Gas.
Call me picky but that killed my interest in her stone dead, especially when she went into details about the op to turn him/her into a woman, I mercifully forget the gory details but it sounded something like a banana being peeled and the flaps tucked up inside.
So in my next letter I tried to explain as gently as I could that my DNA was programmed only to respond to "women who've always been women", and she hit the roof calling me small-minded, blah blah and like I said, we never met.

PS- i saw her pic on the internet recently, she quite openly admits to everybody that she used to be a man, so i'm sure she won't mind me posting the pic below, that's her on the left. Dunno who the bloke on the right is but presumably he likes bananas..

You always have some interesting post lol.
I need to pique your mind. You have a free spirit vibe on this board that I find pleasant

Lisa

Superstar
Best-selling children's author Gillian Phillip is sacked - after adding hashtag 'I stand with JK Rowling' to her Twitter handle amid bitter row over transgender rights

Awoken2

Superstar
Look how many threads you are on Lisafer, you are just soooo desperate to have your name plastered all over this place. Armed with your Daily Mail you post article after article with the sole purpose of trying to keep this forum as mainstream as CNN.

What you do for the credibility of this forum Donald Trump does for hairstyles. You must be really proud of yourself by singlehandedly making this place a laughing stock.

Give yourself a big pat on the back, although at this point the only people who can't see straight through you are people who are visiting this place for the first time.

Lisa

Superstar
Look how many threads you are on Lisafer, you are just soooo desperate to have your name plastered all over this place. Armed with your Daily Mail you post article after article with the sole purpose of trying to keep this forum as mainstream as CNN.

What you do for the credibility of this forum Donald Trump does for hairstyles. You must be really proud of yourself by singlehandedly making this place a laughing stock.

Give yourself a big pat on the back, although at this point the only people who can't see straight through you are people who are visiting this place for the first time.
Jealous? I don’t see the big deal on how many threads I’m on or what I add to those threads.
You can always refute what I say...but you’d rather hide over here and say your stuff...seems a bit cowardly to me.

Lisa

Superstar
Still not budging...but they’re not done trying.
Transgender model Munroe Bergdorf slams JK Rowling as 'dangerous' and a 'threat to LGBT people' in row over the author's latest tweets

sandonthebeach

Established
Transgender model Munroe Bergdorf slams JK Rowling as 'dangerous' and a 'threat to LGBT people' in row over the author's latest tweets
They're still trying to make her surrender and say she's really sorry and she needs to be educated? They're tiresome.
Good for JK Rowling for not giving in. If she holds on, she'll win.

Lisa

Superstar
They're still trying to make her surrender and say she's really sorry and she needs to be educated? They're tiresome.
Good for JK Rowling for not giving in. If she holds on, she'll win.
She believes what she said and she’s already made her fortune?
I hope she doesn’t cave too but we’ll see if they find just the right leverage.

Tidal

Star
Jesus said- "At the beginning God made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh" (Matt 19:4)

So that raises the question- Who made GLBT's?..:rolleyes: