Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

AD HOC

Established
"So the most hateful thing any of us could do is to be tolerant of the unlawful behavior of others"

Oh my giddy aunt.
Did you read that gibberish before posting it?

ishigo

Established
What's so funny to me about hetero men hating on gay or bisexual men is that they would themselves thirst after or pursue a trans woman if he or she is feminine enough. Look up any conventionally attractive trans youtuber or instragam account, read most of their comments and you'll see what I mean.

MP3D

Established
How does two people kissing affect your life? Does it take away romantic partners from you? Let people be. What you do is between you and your God, same with them. FFS, it’s 2020, they’re not going anywhere.
it doesn't. he is clearly a closeted self hating gay man.

Lisa

Superstar
"So the most hateful thing any of us could do is to be tolerant of the unlawful behavior of others"

Oh my giddy aunt.
Did you read that gibberish before posting it?
What is gibberish about it?

Maes17

Superstar
cult
noun, often attributive
\ ˈkəlt \
Definition of cult

1: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see SPURIOUS sense 2)also : its body of adherents the voodoo culta satanic cult
2a: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (such as a film or book)
Never trust cults. Leaders will sleep with your daughters, wives, and female pets.

Lisa

Superstar
Gotta save Harry Potter for the lgbtq community? So the kid who was made famous by her has to throw her under the bus..

Daniel Radcliffe lashes out at JK Rowling over her comments about transgender people and apologises to Harry Potter fans if her remarks have 'tarnished or diminished' their love of her books

morita

Veteran
Gotta save Harry Potter for the lgbtq community? So the kid who was made famous by her has to throw her under the bus..

Daniel Radcliffe lashes out at JK Rowling over her comments about transgender people and apologises to Harry Potter fans if her remarks have 'tarnished or diminished' their love of her books
Everyone was cheering on him and he gets to be the good guy while JK Rowling gets called "transphobic". To get the audience's apporval now you have to get behing trans people.

Lisa

Superstar
its called real life.

something your sheltered, ignorant, brainwashed self cant accept. you live in fear. and that is sad.
Usually parents shield their children from things especially perverse things until the time they can be taught about those things...elementary school is no time to teach children about those things...its better to let them be innocent in the ways of the world for as long as they can..that’s called childhood.

How do I live in fear?

Lisa

Superstar
Another one made famous throwing her under the bus...and she’s called on it..

Trans people are who they say they are': Emma Watson wades into J.K. Rowling 'transphobia' row hours after the best-selling author pens essay defending her stance

Your Feminism is a JOKE!': Emma Watson is accused by Twitter users of 'callously biting the hand that fed her' for slamming JK Rowling hours after author revealed sex assault ordeal - as fellow Harry Potter star Bonnie Wright joins attack

sandonthebeach

Established
Another one made famous throwing her under the bus...and she’s called on it..
If you don't pander to the transgender, you get trashed. Feminists who don't buy the transgender thing are going to suffer, but, you know what goes around, comes around.

polymoog

Superstar
Pixar Targets Your Children With Their First Gay Lead Character
View attachment 36966
youre right-- its completely wrong. sexuality shouldnt even cross a kids mind at a young age, but what would you expect from satanic, MK-ultra disney?
(now maybe youll skip that trip next time to disneyland....)

Lisa

Superstar
youre right-- its completely wrong. sexuality shouldnt even cross a kids mind at a young age, but what would you expect from satanic, MK-ultra disney?
(now maybe youll skip that trip next time to disneyland....)
No, I’m still gonna go back..you can’t avoid evil in this world...and we don’t go for evil but for good fun.

Whether I go to Disney or target or any other place that supports it doesn’t mean it goes away then or anytime in the future.

If you don't pander to the transgender, you get trashed. Feminists who don't buy the transgender thing are going to suffer, but, you know what goes around, comes around.
I think it’s crazy all the kids made famous by this woman stabbed her in her back to keep working. Sort of like what happened with Roseanne. But they probably will still be able to work.

Tidal

Star
As for Trump, he made gay Clay Aiken runner-up to black Arsenio Hall in 2012, no homophobia or racism there.. :)