Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

Except it isn't my opinion. It's the penalty prescribed in The Law our Creator gave us, shared for everyone's benefit. Sounds like the problem you have is with Him.
No one here cares about your cult. You and other cult members have invaded this forum and aren’t really taking the hint that no one cares. If you’re capable of slowing down your monkey brain for a second and visualizing yourself actually throwing rocks at someone until they die, you should instantly realize how stupid it is. You’re never going to actually follow through, so I suggest that you just sit down until you can actually stand up in authenticity. You’re a fraud, and I am calling your bluff.

A Freeman

Superstar
No one here cares about your cult. You and other cult members have invaded this forum and aren’t really taking the hint that no one cares. If you’re capable of slowing down your monkey brain for a second and visualizing yourself actually throwing rocks at someone until they die, you should instantly realize how stupid it is. You’re never going to actually follow through, so I suggest that you just sit down until you can actually stand up in authenticity. You’re a fraud, and I am calling your bluff.
If one realizes who and what we really are--spiritual Beings who have temporary been "locked" inside these human animal bodies to learn how to control them--then it is possible to see the Love and Mercy in our Creator's Judgments. According to our Creator's Law, which is the only real law there is on this planet, homosexuality is a capital crime, for good reason.

When someone has completely lost control of the human they are temporarily incarcerated inside of, then liberating them from that body/vessel, so they can start over in another one, is the kindest and most loving thing any of us could do. It also is the best outcome for everyone else, because it sends a very clear message that such out of control behavior will NOT be tolerated, thus encouraging everyone to behave properly instead of in a self-destructive manner.

We are all going to be judged for every thought, word and action we've taken, in this lifetime and in all of our previous incarnations, by ONE STANDARD: The Law that our Creator gave us. So the most hateful thing any of us could do is to be tolerant of the unlawful behavior of others, which is ultimately going to earn them a place in The Fire on the Last Day.

Hopefully you won't have to find out the hard way that is not a bluff. It couldn't be more deadly serious.

If one realizes who and what we really are--spiritual Beings who have temporary been "locked" inside these human animal bodies to learn how to control them--then it is possible to see the Love and Mercy in our Creator's Judgments. According to our Creator's Law, which is the only real law there is on this planet, homosexuality is a capital crime, for good reason.

When someone has completely lost control of the human they are temporarily incarcerated inside of, then liberating them from that body/vessel, so they can start over in another one, is the kindest and most loving thing any of us could do. It also is the best outcome for everyone else, because it sends a very clear message that such out of control behavior will NOT be tolerated, thus encouraging everyone to behave properly instead of in a self-destructive manner.

We are all going to be judged for every thought, word and action we've taken, in this lifetime and in all of our previous incarnations, by ONE STANDARD: The Law that our Creator gave us. So the most hateful thing any of us could do is to be tolerant of the unlawful behavior of others, which is ultimately going to earn them a place in The Fire on the Last Day.

Hopefully you won't have to find out the hard way that is not a bluff. It couldn't be more deadly serious.
Wow. This is a very dangerous mindset. I sincerely hope you're not planning on actually murdering or "liberating" anyone from their body, as you put it. If you are being serious, please seek help.

Lisa

Superstar

You guys are cultists and no one wants to be in your cult.

justjess

Superstar
Your a cultist too Lisa, don’t be so high and mighty. There are very few degrees of separation there.

Lisa

Superstar
Wow. This is a very dangerous mindset. I sincerely hope you're not planning on actually murdering or "liberating" anyone from their body, as you put it. If you are being serious, please seek help.
Lies can only be enforced by force...

A Freeman

Superstar
Sure, but you don’t understand that the law was given to show us that we aren’t capable of keeping that law and living up to the standards of God. We don’t refuse to keep the law..we can’t keep the law.
Murder is against The Law. Carrying out the rightful penalty, as prescribed by The Law for enforcement purposes, is NOT murder.

You're advocating people continue committing the capital crime of homosexuality, which is a true danger to any civilized, law-abiding society, while at the same time pretending that it's somehow dangerous to point out the lawful remedy for enforcement of our Creator's Law.

You apparently are very confused, seeing this entire matter upside down and backwards.

A Freeman

Superstar
You guys are cultists and no one wants to be in your cult.
A cult is a satanic man-made organization, like all organized religions. So you are accusing those who are encouraging others to come out of their satanic organized religious cults as cultists. More upside down and backwards (satanic) thinking on your part.

The Zone

Star
Actually I think Faker and others have sniffed you out and we are aware of what you and a couple of others are bringing to the table as if it were light when it is, in fact, a ploy to twist about other's views. You mentioned upside down and backward... I am not so sure some of the other comrades with attaboys are not sock accounts. Many see who is pushing the upside-down here. Are sheep suits itchy?

Last edited:

WoWFan

Murder is against The Law. Carrying out the rightful penalty, as prescribed by The Law for enforcement purposes, is NOT murder.

You're advocating people continue committing the capital crime of homosexuality, which is a true danger to any civilized, law-abiding society, while at the same time pretending that it's somehow dangerous to point out the lawful remedy for enforcement of our Creator's Law.

You apparently are very confused, seeing this entire matter upside down and backwards.
I sincerely hope this is mere trolling. Still should be reported to authorities in the off chance that this person is serious about these beliefs that murdering homosexuals (according to laws in reality) is fine and dandy.

A Freeman

Superstar
I sincerely hope this is mere trolling. Still should be reported to authorities in the off chance that this person is serious about these beliefs that murdering homosexuals (according to laws in reality) is fine and dandy.
No one said anything about murdering anyone. Are you planning on reporting God to the so-called authorities for making His Law?

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

I sincerely hope you will rethink your satanic position.