Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

justjess

Superstar
The most respectful thing that any of us could do for these very sick people is to stone them, according to The Law our Creator gave us. Then everyone would think twice about wanting to be a sexual pervert, sexual predator or sexual deviant who has their own body mutilated to serve their own self-seeking interests, which would save everyone all of this needless grief.
Yeah I don’t agree with that.. it’s a natural occurance in nature. A standard deviation, if you will. A glitch. You don’t kill people for glitches. Murder is a far worse sin if you even accept that it’s a sin.

The most respectful thing that any of us could do for these very sick people is to stone them, according to The Law our Creator gave us. Then everyone would think twice about wanting to be a sexual pervert, sexual predator or sexual deviant who has their own body mutilated to serve their own self-seeking interests, which would save everyone all of this needless grief.
Read the forum rules, please.

Rule #5 Do not post anything that constitutes hate speech against a race, a religion or any other group.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/pages/Rules/

A Freeman

Superstar
Read the forum rules, please.

Rule #5 Do not post anything that constitutes hate speech against a race, a religion or any other group.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/pages/Rules/
Thank-you, but nothing that was shared was "hate-speech" against anyone. As you may have noticed, what was shared was what should be done ACCORDING TO THE LAW OUR CREATOR GAVE US.

And our Creator is THE Source of all Love.

That's why this campaign to reverse the natural order of everything--making the unnatural seem natural, making good seem evil, blaming our Creator for people's personal choices, and vice-versa--is backfiring (the subject of this thread). People have had enough of this filth crammed down their throats and are sick and tired of it.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You may want to rethink yours!
Romans‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭
Because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Galatians‬ ‭3:19, 21-24‬ ‭
Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

Is the Law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law. But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.
‭‭​
Thanks, but no. We should be obeying God and Christ, and showing them our love by keeping the Commandments, instead of buying into the MISUNDERSTANDINGS and MISINTERPRETATIONS of the letters of Paul. Paul very clearly told us that he was himself living by The Law; that The Law is holy, just and good; that he was establishing The Law everywhere he went, and that only DOERS of The Law will be justified.

From Paul's letter to the Romans written, from Corinthus, [and sent] by Phebe servant of the community at Cenchrea.

7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

7:12 Wherefore The Law [is] holy, and the Commandment holy, and just, and good.

3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish The Law.

2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

Criminals always look for ways to justify their unlawful, sinful actions, which is why so many so-called Christians turn to Galatians, and then either intentionally, or out of ignorance, confuse "the works of The Law" (animal sacrifice to atone for one's sins, which was abolished at the cross and replaced instead with "self-sacrifice", as Paul himself states in Gal. 2:20), with doing good, Godly works (obeying The Law).

Are you going to continue pretending it's somehow impossible not to lie, cheat, steal and murder one another? Is it impossible in your mind for people to avoid committing adultery? Or to keep from molesting children? What exactly is so difficult about keeping The Law?

It's time for you to rethink these things, just as you rethought the lie known as "Christmas", to your credit.

The truth is Heaven and Earth will pass away before The Law does.

JoChris

Superstar
So... my husbands cousin has a teenager a couple months younger than my son. Born a girl, then said she was a lesbian, then about a year ago declared she is actually a boy and then on top of that a gay boy because she’s a boy who likes boys..

Anyway we never see these people but they came over a couple months back and my husband went out with his cousin and I was left with the kid who I haven’t seen in approximately ten years. I tried very very hard to not use any pronouns at all and just use the chosen name to refer to them however at one point I slipped and said she (hard not to, looks like a she, sounds like a she and I’ve always known her as a she so this is an adjustment for me too).

The teens response? To scream at me at the top of her lungs “I HAVE A DICK” at which point my son screamed back “SO DO I, SO WHAT” so I apologized profusely and tried to explain that while this is an adjustment for them it is also an adjustment for everyone around them and the slip wasn’t a matter of disrespect but human error. Kid didn’t speak to me the rest of the miserable afternoon they were at my home. Then my lesbian sister in law called me yelling at me that I was wrong blah blah. I found the whole episode pretty amusing and sad tbh.

Moral of the story: people are people and we all have quirks and fall short etc, but if your going to demand respect and understanding from someone you should be willing to extend the same in return. Not doing so hurts your own cause.
I wonder if she would have decided she was really a boy if she had been born in the 80s without PRO-transsexual propaganda everywhere?

All the behaviour you describe sounds like temper tantrums. We wouldn't tolerate it in out toddlers, why is society tolerating it in "grownups"?
If they are grown-up enough to decide to change their sexual identity permanently, then it is time for people to expect them to act like grown-ups as well.

JoChris

Superstar

Convicted p***phile to Be Released From Jail After Becoming a Woman — No Longer Deemed a ‘Threat’
By Pluralist | Jan 21, 2020
A convicted felon will be released from jail after undergoing a gender transition because Iowa authorities no longer view the repeat sex offender as a threat.
Joseph Matthew Smith, who according to court documents identifies as Josie, was transferred over the weekend to a Sioux City residential facility center ahead of her transitional release, the Storm Lake Times reported, citing a spokesman for the Iowa Department of Corrections.
The Iowa Attorney General’s Office will no longer pursue the incarceration of Smith, who was convicted in 2014 of molesting a fellow
in 2014 of molesting a fellow student at a residential treatment program.

According to a preliminary report prepared by the state’s expert, Smith molested as many as 15 victims — ranging in age from 1 to 15 — prior to being sentenced to prison in Dec. 2015.
The report, issued before Smith underwent her gender transition, recommended she be confined at the Cherokee Civil Commitment Unit for Sex Offenders.
However, the recommendation was based on her male sex drive.
According to a former director of the Cherokee Civil Commitment Unit for Sex Offenders, it is much harder for the state to prove someone is at risk to reoffend once the individual significantly lowers their testosterone levels.
Smith, 16 at the time, was convicted in March 2014 for lascivious acts with a child, Iowa Sex Offender registry records show.

Another listing on the Iowa Sex Offender registry shows Smith was convicted of sexual abuse in the second degree in Aug. 2012.
In Oct. 2017, Smith began using female pronouns and expressed a desire to undergo a gender transition, the Storm Lakes Times reported in November.
For the past two years, Smith has been receiving treatment for gender reassignment.
The Attorney General’s Office dismissed an application seeking to commit Smith on Jan. 9, court records show.
When asked why the application was dismissed, attorney general spokesman Lynn Hicks told the Storm Lake Times that “an offender’s hormone levels are an important part of substantiating an offender’s likelihood of recidivism.”
“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Hicks said earlier this month.
Hicks said Smith will be subject to “strict sex-offender reporting” requirements and urged the public not to overreact to Smith’s release.
“She’ll be subject to supervision for the rest of her life,” Hicks said.

It is not clear when Smith will be released.

JoChris

Superstar
And referring to above story, opinion piece from transwoman Blair White:

I agree with some of what BW says e.g. why on earth is a person who molested so many kids already looking at get out of jail merely because "she" is now taking female hormones?
Male, female, non-binary, or LGBTQ+ of any variety should be locked up and have the key thrown away - they are PEDOPHILES and society doesn't want them to be able to lay a single finger on kids ever again!!!!

Thank-you, but nothing that was shared was "hate-speech" against anyone. As you may have noticed, what was shared was what should be done ACCORDING TO THE LAW OUR CREATOR GAVE US.

And our Creator is THE Source of all Love.

That's why this campaign to reverse the natural order of everything--making the unnatural seem natural, making good seem evil, blaming our Creator for people's personal choices, and vice-versa--is backfiring (the subject of this thread). People have had enough of this filth crammed down their throats and are sick and tired of it.
Yeah well... your opinion is total trash. Maybe you should just stone yourself instead. Problem solved.

A Freeman

Superstar
Yeah well... your opinion is total trash. Maybe you should just stone yourself instead. Problem solved.
Except it isn't my opinion. It's the penalty prescribed in The Law our Creator gave us, shared for everyone's benefit. Sounds like the problem you have is with Him.

Awoken2

Superstar
Seems to me that these people don't actually have an opinion....just passages, stories and fairytales from their favourite book.

Just look at what has been thrown at you here Jess...for having an opinion that doesn't match their book...it's ridiculous.

justjess

Superstar
Seems to me that these people don't actually have an opinion....just passages, stories and fairytales from their favourite book.

Just look at what has been thrown at you here Jess...for having an opinion that doesn't match their book...it's ridiculous.
Used to it. Funny even when you meet them halfway.. still not enough

My relative is most definately throwing a temper tantrum tho. Parents went through a rough divorce a couple years back.. crying for attention. She needs love, support and guidance. Not to be stoned.

Awoken2

Superstar
Used to it. Funny even when you meet them halfway.. still not enough

My relative is most definately throwing a temper tantrum tho. Parents went through a rough divorce a couple years back.. crying for attention. She needs love, support and guidance. Not to be stoned.
...I think love is slowly being phased out of people Jess...I really do.

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks, but no. We should be obeying God and Christ, and showing them our love by keeping the Commandments, instead of buying into the MISUNDERSTANDINGS and MISINTERPRETATIONS of the letters of Paul. Paul very clearly told us that he was himself living by The Law; that The Law is holy, just and good; that he was establishing The Law everywhere he went, and that only DOERS of The Law will be justified.
You really don’t understand Paul.

What exactly is so difficult about keeping The Law?
No one can do it...Because all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God..not some, not one but all.

The truth is Heaven and Earth will pass away before The Law does.
Why do you think that is?

A Freeman

Superstar
You really don’t understand Paul.
Do you think that Paul was contradicting Christ please? Did Christ not tell us that The Law would NEVER go away (Matt. 5:17-18)?

No one can do it...Because all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God..not some, not one but all.
So, if your children refused to clean their room when you told them to, claiming it was impossible to do, would you believe them because they consistently refused to do what they were told?

Would you, as a parent, ask your children to do something you knew they were incapable of doing? If you did, wouldn't the fault rest with you for giving them an assignment that was beyond them? Do you really think God would give us a Law that was impossible to keep? Can you really not see that anyone who makes that claim MUST think God is an idiot?

Just because people WILLFULLY disobey The Law does NOT mean it's impossible to follow The Law, anymore than all of these homosexuals claiming that they were made that way somehow validates their claims to be powerless to control the urges that their humans have.

If we follow that line of excuse making, then the next group will be the pedophiles claiming that they just cannot help themselves because they were born that way. And since many of them are either rich and powerful, or part of powerful corporations, e.g. governments or the churches (in particular the Roman Catholic church), and thus can afford to influence (read: buy) man-made legislation, then they can eventually have the age of consent "legally" lowered so they can molest all the children they want "legally". And get all of us to feel sorry for them, relabel it a "hate crime" to say anything considered derogatory about pedophiles, and make up new terms like "pedophobe" to be their next incapacitating slur against those few remaining that see how sick and evil these sexual predators really are.

Where does that stop? Look at the world today, which is totally out of control, with people marrying themselves, their pets, having sex with animals, molesting children, pretending being a homosexual is anything other than a filthy, disgusting and also an extremely selfish and unhealthy lifestyle, people mutilating their bodies so they can physically change back and forth between bodies with male or female body parts, and the rest of the population sitting back watching, as if this is a spectator sport to see how crazy and immoral it will get before anyone does anything at all about it?

Again, your untenable position requires calling Christ a liar and thinking that God is an idiot, doesn't it?

Simply put:

Sin = breaking The Law = committing a criminal act
Sinners = law-breakers = criminals

Why do you think that is?
Why don't you answer the questions about what you think of Christ and God? Do you think Christ did away with The Law even though He specifically told us He did NOT? Do you like living in a world filled with liars, thieves, adulterers, homosexuals, pedophiles and the rest of the sexual deviants, as well as the murders and mass-murderers who currently run the governments and are about to plunge this world into WW3, which will kill billions?

And the answer to your question is simple: BECAUSE THE LAW WILL NEVER GO AWAY, EXACTLY AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
And those 'Beings' who are in the transition stages between male and female 'human' bodies, and are therefore confused because no-one explained to them what's really going on (human+Beings), who make up most of the LGBTs, will rightly be discouraged by the harsh punishmnt from going backwards to the easier lower levels in the spiritual school: Planet Earth.

Who loves and understands LGBTs more; God: with His Laws, or very-obviously uninformed human+Beings? Looks like it's God to me.

Homosexual was a woman in previous life - smaller.png

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Do you think that Paul was contradicting Christ please? Did Christ not tell us that The Law would NEVER go away (Matt. 5:17-18)?

So, if your children refused to clean their room when you told them to, claiming it was impossible to do, would you believe them because they consistently refused to do what they were told?

Would you, as a parent, ask your children to do something you knew they were incapable of doing? If you did, wouldn't the fault rest with you for giving them an assignment that was beyond them? Do you really think God would give us a Law that was impossible to keep? Can you really not see that anyone who makes that claim MUST think God is an idiot?

Just because people WILLFULLY disobey The Law does NOT mean it's impossible to follow The Law, anymore than all of these homosexuals claiming that they were made that way somehow validates their claims to be powerless to control the urges that their humans have.

If we follow that line of excuse making, then the next group will be the pedophiles claiming that they just cannot help themselves because they were born that way. And since many of them are either rich and powerful, or part of powerful corporations, e.g. governments or the churches (in particular the Roman Catholic church), and thus can afford to influence (read: buy) man-made legislation, then they can eventually have the age of consent "legally" lowered so they can molest all the children they want "legally". And get all of us to feel sorry for them, relabel it a "hate crime" to say anything considered derogatory about pedophiles, and make up new terms like "pedophobe" to be their next incapacitating slur against those few remaining that see how sick and evil these sexual predators really are.

Where does that stop? Look at the world today, which is totally out of control, with people marrying themselves, their pets, having sex with animals, molesting children, pretending being a homosexual is anything other than a filthy, disgusting and also an extremely selfish and unhealthy lifestyle, people mutilating their bodies so they can physically change back and forth between bodies with male or female body parts, and the rest of the population sitting back watching, as if this is a spectator sport to see how crazy and immoral it will get before anyone does anything at all about it?

Again, your untenable position requires calling Christ a liar and thinking that God is an idiot, doesn't it?

Simply put:

Sin = breaking The Law = committing a criminal act
Sinners = law-breakers = criminals

Why don't you answer the questions about what you think of Christ and God? Do you think Christ did away with The Law even though He specifically told us He did NOT? Do you like living in a world filled with liars, thieves, adulterers, homosexuals, pedophiles and the rest of the sexual deviants, as well as the murders and mass-murderers who currently run the governments and are about to plunge this world into WW3, which will kill billions?

And the answer to your question is simple: BECAUSE THE LAW WILL NEVER GO AWAY, EXACTLY AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD.
Paul wasn’t contradicting Jesus but was explaining the law and how grace works. Grace doesn’t mean that the law went away but that by God’s grace we are saved and not by our works or by being able to keep the law.

The law was given to show us that we can’t live up to God’s standards..being unable to keep the law is the tutor showing us our need for a savior. The Bible tells us all have sinned and fall short and like I’ve said no one has lived up to God’s standard but Jesus who fulfilled the law, he lived up to God’s standard, He was the only one who could. That’s what Paul is trying to convey..even living by grace we all still fight sin in our lives.

You can’t compare apples and oranges by trying to equate Gods law to being a parent. Yep, we know our kids can clean their rooms by God knows that we can’t live up to His law...that wasn’t the point of giving the law..it was to show us how holy He is that we could never live up to His standards. When the law was given, God have a way out with sacrifices didn’t He? The only thing that changed with that setup is that Jesus is the once for all sacrifice..once you believe in Jesus..no other sacrifice is needed.

Whether I like it or not...the world is filled with sinners, the only difference between me and them is I accepted grace and let God rule in my heart. You aren’t going to get rid of sinners and they certainly aren’t going to be able to keep the law to be saved, that’s not biblical.