Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

Lisa

Superstar
Fold...

Delta airlines has said it will replace its in-flight versions of ‘Booksmart’ and ‘Rocketman’ after both of the movies were found to have been edited down to exclude LGBT love scenes.

The airline said it was provided copies of the movies through a third party who had ‘unnecessarily excluded’ the scenes despite the nature of the content being ‘well within’ their guidelines.

Delta first came under fire last weekend when one customer took to Twitter to complain that she had watched Booksmart during a flight and noticed a lesbian love scene - which contained no nudity - and kissing scenes between two of the female characters had been omitted.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7644609/Delta-LGBT-love-scenes-Booksmart-Rocketman-Olivia-Wilde-criticisms.html

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting...everyone interviewed knows there are more than 2 genders but can only really name male/female...Good job in teaching people lies...it seems to be working. Also, it seems that when you say there is no truth..anything can be the truth..even such an obvious lie...

JoChris

Superstar
https://www.jccf.ca/school-sued-for-telling-six-year-old-girl-that-girls-are-not-real/

OTTAWA: The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (www.jccf.ca) is representing a young girl (“NB”) and her mother in an application before the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal against the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, the child’s former teacher and the principal of the school. The family brought the claim for discrimination on the basis of gender identity, for teaching NB and her class there are no such things as girls or boys. NB identifies strongly as a girl.

The amended application includes a claim for discrimination on the basis of sex, and notes the child’s rights to security of the person and equality under sections 7 and 15(1) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms have also been infringed.

This case has attracted considerable attention in the media, notably in columns by Barbara Kay (here and here), and by University of Toronto Psychology Professor Jordan Peterson.

In the early part of 2018, NB was a 6-year old student in a grade one class taught by “JB”. The teacher showed the class a YouTube video entitled, “He, She, and They?!? – Gender: Queer Kid Stuff #2”. The video contained a number of statements about gender identity, and asserted that “some people aren’t boys or girls” and that those who do not feel like a ‘she’ or a ‘he’ might not have a gender. In order to determine who is a girl or a boy – or neither, the video says, all you have to do is ask someone their pronouns.

On another occasion, JB drew a gender spectrum on the board and asked each student to identify where they fit on the spectrum. NB indicated that she was on the furthest end of the spectrum marked “girl.” JB then told the class that “girls are not real, and boys are not real.” This was extremely upsetting to NB.

NB went home and told her parents, repeatedly asking why her identity as a girl was “not real.” She stated that she was not sure if she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up, and asked if she could “go to the doctor” about this issue. NB also expressed feeling that she “had to do something” about the fact that she is a girl. This followed a lesson by JB on the concepts of gender spectrum and sex changes.

Neither the school nor JB obtained parental consent to teach this young child that her sense of self as a girl was a fiction. JB’s conduct undermined their daughter’s foundational concept of identity, and also contradicted biological reality, the application alleges.

Despite the family’s expression of concern, school officials refused to take any steps to correct the impact of these lessons on NB. Ultimately the family opted to move her to a different school, which made NB happy that she would no longer have a teacher who said that “girls are not real.” Even after moving to the new school, NB continued to be upset by her experience in JB’s class, and grappled with the concept that her own identity was not something real. “This table is real, and this fan is real, and even if the fan was made out of cardboard, it’s still real,” she expressed to her mother, who was concerned enough to seek guidance from a psychologist on how to assist her daughter, according to the application.

“If everyone has a gender identity, and gender identities are protected under the Code, then NB’s gender identity as a girl should be protected,” said Justice Centre staff lawyer Lisa Bildy. “If the School Board can accommodate the inclusion of trans and other gender identities into the classroom setting, then surely they can accommodate the inclusion of children who experience no discord between their biology and their sense of self.”

Some gender theorists and activists now argue not only that “gender identity” is on a spectrum, but that sex is also on a spectrum, meaning that there are no longer distinct categories of male and female. Among other things, the family is asking the Tribunal to award a remedy that the school board stop “teaching gender theory in any manner which suggests that sex categories of male and female do not exist, or are fluid, or exist on a spectrum.”

“To teach otherwise cannot be anything but discrimination on the basis of sex, which is a protected ground,” said Ms. Bildy. “If we cannot describe the physical reality of biological sex, then women can no longer defend their human rights as women.”

-----
The little girl sounds terribly traumatised. I hope Canada makes a common sense ruling like they did with "Jessica" Yaniv and remove this stupid anti-logical curriculum ASAP.

Lisa

Superstar
https://www.jccf.ca/school-sued-for-telling-six-year-old-girl-that-girls-are-not-real/

OTTAWA: The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (www.jccf.ca) is representing a young girl (“NB”) and her mother in an application before the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal against the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, the child’s former teacher and the principal of the school. The family brought the claim for discrimination on the basis of gender identity, for teaching NB and her class there are no such things as girls or boys. NB identifies strongly as a girl.

The amended application includes a claim for discrimination on the basis of sex, and notes the child’s rights to security of the person and equality under sections 7 and 15(1) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms have also been infringed.

This case has attracted considerable attention in the media, notably in columns by Barbara Kay (here and here), and by University of Toronto Psychology Professor Jordan Peterson.

In the early part of 2018, NB was a 6-year old student in a grade one class taught by “JB”. The teacher showed the class a YouTube video entitled, “He, She, and They?!? – Gender: Queer Kid Stuff #2”. The video contained a number of statements about gender identity, and asserted that “some people aren’t boys or girls” and that those who do not feel like a ‘she’ or a ‘he’ might not have a gender. In order to determine who is a girl or a boy – or neither, the video says, all you have to do is ask someone their pronouns.

On another occasion, JB drew a gender spectrum on the board and asked each student to identify where they fit on the spectrum. NB indicated that she was on the furthest end of the spectrum marked “girl.” JB then told the class that “girls are not real, and boys are not real.” This was extremely upsetting to NB.

NB went home and told her parents, repeatedly asking why her identity as a girl was “not real.” She stated that she was not sure if she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up, and asked if she could “go to the doctor” about this issue. NB also expressed feeling that she “had to do something” about the fact that she is a girl. This followed a lesson by JB on the concepts of gender spectrum and sex changes.

Neither the school nor JB obtained parental consent to teach this young child that her sense of self as a girl was a fiction. JB’s conduct undermined their daughter’s foundational concept of identity, and also contradicted biological reality, the application alleges.

Despite the family’s expression of concern, school officials refused to take any steps to correct the impact of these lessons on NB. Ultimately the family opted to move her to a different school, which made NB happy that she would no longer have a teacher who said that “girls are not real.” Even after moving to the new school, NB continued to be upset by her experience in JB’s class, and grappled with the concept that her own identity was not something real. “This table is real, and this fan is real, and even if the fan was made out of cardboard, it’s still real,” she expressed to her mother, who was concerned enough to seek guidance from a psychologist on how to assist her daughter, according to the application.

“If everyone has a gender identity, and gender identities are protected under the Code, then NB’s gender identity as a girl should be protected,” said Justice Centre staff lawyer Lisa Bildy. “If the School Board can accommodate the inclusion of trans and other gender identities into the classroom setting, then surely they can accommodate the inclusion of children who experience no discord between their biology and their sense of self.”

Some gender theorists and activists now argue not only that “gender identity” is on a spectrum, but that sex is also on a spectrum, meaning that there are no longer distinct categories of male and female. Among other things, the family is asking the Tribunal to award a remedy that the school board stop “teaching gender theory in any manner which suggests that sex categories of male and female do not exist, or are fluid, or exist on a spectrum.”

“To teach otherwise cannot be anything but discrimination on the basis of sex, which is a protected ground,” said Ms. Bildy. “If we cannot describe the physical reality of biological sex, then women can no longer defend their human rights as women.”

-----
The little girl sounds terribly traumatised. I hope Canada makes a common sense ruling like they did with "Jessica" Yaniv and remove this stupid anti-logical curriculum ASAP.
How heartbreaking for that child and the rest of the classmates having to learn things like that and to even have in the article that she identifies as a girl is ridiculous. The poor parents trying to cope and help her at the same time...no kid should have to question their reality like that.

JoChris

Superstar
How heartbreaking for that child and the rest of the classmates having to learn things like that and to even have in the article that she identifies as a girl is ridiculous. The poor parents trying to cope and help her at the same time...no kid should have to question their reality like that.
I thought the last sentence was especially important too. If biological differences are denied then women's rights will be denied to women.

Already women's shelters are no longer a safe space for women. Where will women in crisis now go if they discover a transsexual there?

JoChris

Superstar
The saddest site I have found yet on abuse of biological women occurring thanks to the success of transgender propaganda:

https://www.womenarehuman.com/category/crime/

I rarely put trigger warnings, but especially women who have been raped please read the website with caution.

It says at top of page that transgender men have the SAME pattern of violence and assault as biological men, and HIGHER rates of sexual assault as biological men.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I thought the last sentence was especially important too. If biological differences are denied then women's rights will be denied to women.

Already women's shelters are no longer a safe space for women. Where will women in crisis now go if they discover a transsexual there?
It kind of reminds me of Will Witt asking a man (in the video above) if it’s ok if transgenders use a woman’s bathroom and he says yes. Will says well what if the women don’t like it? So the man says well the transgenders should respect the women and Will asks, would that be considered transphobic and the man had no response to that. Women are no longer a minority which is what we always wanted right? Equality with men?

Lisa

Superstar
The saddest site I have found yet on abuse of biological women occurring thanks to the success of transgender propaganda:

I rarely put trigger warnings, but especially women who have been raped please read the website with caution.

It says at top of page that transgender men have the SAME pattern of violence and assault as biological men, and HIGHER rates of sexual assault as biological men.
I kinda hate how we have to now talk about being biological men and women...that’s just insanity.

Robin

Veteran

This made me so sick to my stomach. Women seem to be disproportionately effected by this trans movement. Also . . . I find it interesting how transmen (a.k.a. biological women who identify as men) are significantly more laid back and quiet. You never hear stories of them hackling people over their dating preferences, trying to bully their way into men's spaces, verbally and physically assaulting others over misgendering or committing such acts of sexual violence. There may be, but it's definitely not on the same level as these.

JoChris

Superstar
This made me so sick to my stomach. Women seem to be disproportionately effected by this trans movement. Also . . . I find it interesting how transmen (a.k.a. biological women who identify as men) are significantly more laid back and quiet. You never hear stories of them hackling people over their dating preferences, trying to bully their way into men's spaces, verbally and physically assaulting others over misgendering or committing such acts of sexual violence. There may be, but it's definitely not on the same level as these.
Agree 100%.
Protest footage examples: Who are the ones who are yelling abusively - transmen or transwomen?

This transsexual is quite respectful in the interview - however note how direct and assertive "her" speech style is compared to average women. Makeup and hairstyle did not take away "her" masculinity.

The male transsexuals always dominate the microphone as well.

The USA Violence against women act is at risk now.

I totally agree with the man in the 4th clip that transsexuals especially transwomen are at a lot of risk safety wise compared to average person, therefore create shelters for THEM, keep them away from women.

Last edited:

Robin

Veteran
Agree 100%.
Protest footage examples: Who are the ones who are yelling abusively - transmen or transwomen?

This transsexual is quite respectful in the interview - however note how direct and assertive "her" speech style is compared to average women. Makeup and hairstyle did not take away "her" masculinity.

The male transsexuals always dominate the microphone as well.

The USA Violence against women act is at risk now.

I totally agree with the man in the 4th clip that transsexuals especially transwomen are at a lot of risk safety wise compared to average person, therefore create shelters for THEM, keep them away from women.
Wow. I've heard that transmen dont feel the need to be as vocal because its generally easier for them to "pass" than it is for transwomen. It really feels like biological females are being erased in this farce to eliminate sex. I don't understand why they need to intrude on female spaces. If they want access to shelters, to participate in sports and other female-based competitions . . . Then create your own divisions. Protest for that. Mentally aligning yourself with the opposite sex does NOT erase physical reality and this is especially dangerous when a physically-advantaged individual tries to assimilate into a more vulnerable group. Hence why this movement hides so many actual predators from being taken on. This world has gone off the deep end. :rolleyes:

JoChris

Superstar
Wow. I've heard that transmen dont feel the need to be as vocal because its generally easier for them to "pass" than it is for transwomen. It really feels like biological females are being erased in this farce to eliminate sex. I don't understand why they need to intrude on female spaces. If they want access to shelters, to participate in sports and other female-based competitions . . . Then create your own divisions. Protest for that. Mentally aligning yourself with the opposite sex does NOT erase physical reality and this is especially dangerous when a physically-advantaged individual tries to assimilate into a more vulnerable group. Hence why this movement hides so many actual predators from being taken on. This world has gone off the deep end. :rolleyes:
I am concerned how badly this will backfire on LGBT+ movement and the degree of over-correction that might occur.
People always turn on their oppressors eventually. Mainstream society will put minority groups back out in the cold again.

How to balance everyone's rights equally is going to be extremely challenging to sort out now.

JoChris

Superstar
On (at first glance) a less serious note, what comedians joke about is often a mirror of society.

Parody accounts on Twitter are becoming increasingly popular, and reader comments are showing people's frustrations more and more.

Examples:

More mainstream comedian, other followup tweets show the PC media is way angrier than the vast majority of respondees.

JoChris

Superstar

saki

Star
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/teen-girls-suspended-from-school-for-refusing-to-wear-lgbtq-pride-pin/
Teen Girls Suspended from School for Refusing to Wear LGBTQ Pride Pin
Several teenage girls were suspended from high school because they refused to wear a gay pride pin required by the school.

1573336468416.png
girls were suspended from high school because they refused to wear a gay pride pin required by the school.

According to the Post Millennial, the girl is a cousin to Cyara Bird, a former Conservative representative from Northern Manitoba, Canada.

The former politician announced the suspension on social media.

“My 17-year-old cousin was suspended today,” Bird tweeted. “Want to know why? Her choir teacher was demanding that the choir wear rainbow poppies during their performance in the Remembrance Day ceremony. She and another student rejected that idea, and both were suspended for ‘hate speech.'”
I should add that the school screamed at her to stay quiet about it. This is a message sent to me from my uncle, my cousin’s father. pic.twitter.com/c1EfLfBwET
— Cyara Bird (@CyaraBird) November 7, 2019
Bird reported that another student was also suspended for refusing to wear a rainbow poppy to celebrate gay pride and the LGBTQ lifestyle.

The students created a flyer to explain why they did not want to wear the LGBTQ poppy. The school called the flyer “hate speech” and suspended the two girls.

Bird was also furious that the school chose the poppy to serve as a gay pride symbol because Canada celebrates red poppy day to celebrate soldiers who have fallen in battle serving the Canadian people.

The former PM insisted that the school was attempting to co-opt the military symbol to push the gay lifestyle on kids.

Several teenage girls were suspended from high school because they refused to wear a gay pride pin required by the school.

According to the Post Millennial, the girl is a cousin to Cyara Bird, a former Conservative representative from Northern Manitoba, Canada.

The former politician announced the suspension on social media.

“My 17-year-old cousin was suspended today,” Bird tweeted. “Want to know why? Her choir teacher was demanding that the choir wear rainbow poppies during their performance in the Remembrance Day ceremony. She and another student rejected that idea, and both were suspended for ‘hate speech.'”
I should add that the school screamed at her to stay quiet about it. This is a message sent to me from my uncle, my cousin’s father. pic.twitter.com/c1EfLfBwET
— Cyara Bird (@CyaraBird) November 7, 2019
Bird reported that another student was also suspended for refusing to wear a rainbow poppy to celebrate gay pride and the LGBTQ lifestyle.

The students created a flyer to explain why they did not want to wear the LGBTQ poppy. The school called the flyer “hate speech” and suspended the two girls.

Bird was also furious that the school chose the poppy to serve as a gay pride symbol because Canada celebrates red poppy day to celebrate soldiers who have fallen in battle serving the Canadian people.

The former PM insisted that the school was attempting to co-opt the military symbol to push the gay lifestyle on kids.

Apparently, the Royal Canadian Legion agrees and said that altering the poppy is a sign of disrespect: “The poppy is the sacred symbol of remembrance and should not be defaced in any way.”

The Student, Natalie, slammed the school for accusing her of being a hater.

Apparently, the Royal Canadian Legion agrees and said that altering the poppy is a sign of disrespect: “The poppy is the sacred symbol of remembrance and should not be defaced in any way.”

The Student, Natalie, slammed the school for accusing her of being a hater.
“They accused me of hate speech and endangering the physical safety of the group of individuals [LGBT students].” Natalie says, “They asked me what I was thinking, and I told them everything … I said I was just voicing my beliefs and morals.”​
Natalie says the two male administrators continued to accuse her of “hate speech,” and she became so scared at one point that she was on the verge of tears. “I got to the point of almost crying but I didn’t. I had to be the voice for all those families who were greatly disrespected and offended.”​
She added:
“So I asked why? Why am I being suspended and punished for expressing my feelings? And they said everybody is entitled to their own beliefs, opinions, and way of life. So, I asked, why am I not?”​
Natalie says her parents were notified at the end of the suspension order. Her father confirmed that he witnessed her phone being returned to her after he arrived to pick her up, and also confirmed that she is not allowed to return to school until Tuesday. They stated that the exact reason for suspension was “hate speech,” not a specific refusal to wear the rainbow poppy. Bird noted that Natalie’s father is “very proud” of his daughter.​
The left-wing, religion-hating school has refused to make any comment on the incident.

saki

Star
2018 Opinion piece from https://www.womenarehuman.com/the-trans-ego-why-allies-are-becoming-terfs/

I can't cut-and-paste it for some reason. The comments are especially revealing.
....ordinarily.I copy/paste articles into this forum with no issues, if it has to do with the politics which surround us, and a multitude of issues.... except for the issue of LGBT or particularly the issue of "the Love Which Dare not Speak its Name"....
...seems like every copy/paste thing I know blows up in my face, and I nearly give up in frustration....
....those articles make me work harder for some reason.....
...not making any claims, other than my own observations.... but it's weird...
*****edit*****
...just tried myself.... that 'article' is 'protected' somehow.... cannot be copy/pasted....
...but AWESOME find, nonetheless.... ;):cool::D

Last edited:

saki

Star
...I think this is the same article... googled the name of the author.... found this on a different website....
...copy/pasted just fine (for once).... quite powerful arguments, she makes... it would seem.... being 'open and accepting' just gets you steamrollered by the crowd with the agenda.... and being forced to 'accept/endorse' things you don't really like.... or something like that...
...I'll leave it to others to remark, beyond what I've ventured here.... not my fight... do not care to engage this one....

https://www.peaktrans.org/olivia-broustra/
Olivia Broustra
In their campaign to silence women’s voices, trans activists have now turned their attention to Medium.com, which I had previously understood to be a site on which ordinary people could express their opinions and present their arguments, regardless of how controversial they might be.
It seems not.
Feminist Olivia Broustra is, so far as I know, the first to be targeted by the trans cult. The latest of several articles she has published on Medium.com was taken down yesterday after complaints that it was “hate speech”. Olivia republished it on the site, only to have it removed again.
Is it hate speech? How about letting people decide for themselves? Here is the full text of the article. Olivia is on Twitter @PolelifePussy
Edited to add: At first it was just the one article that was censored. They have now got her entire account suspended. Two other articles linked to from elsewhere in this site can be viewed here: I am a Woman. You are a Transwoman. And that distinction matters and Dear Trans Women (Trans Identified Males)
The Trans Ego: Why Allies are becoming TERFS
Well done.

You got a trans woman to be considered enough of a woman to be put in the woman’s prison. You put a rapist into a woman’s prison, and you made that ok. You let women get harassed by rapist until the rapist was moved to solitary. You made that ok. Because the validation of the trans person mattered more.

Well done.

You kicked two women out of a women’s shelter. Because they were concerned that an intact (penis and balls) male would be in the their safe space. Because the trans persons feelings mattered more.

Well done.

You’ve made it cool to threaten women with violence. As long as you call her a terf, its ok. She deserves it. Transphobic bitch deserves to be beat right? Women getting punched at protests is fine since they were Terfs.

Well done.

You bully people who do not want sex with you. Label them transphobic. Because your validation matters more.

You’ve created new laws that allow any male to enter the sex segregated spaces of the female. As long as that male states, “ I am woman”, he is believed and allowed in. So now female spaces, created for safety, are all access passes. Because trans people matter more.

Well done.

You threaten places to use “inclusive language” and bullied those who still said female genital mutilation, pregnant woman, and dared speak about vaginas.

You’ve convinced the world that speaking about female anatomy is not inclusive, is bigoted.

Well done.

You’ve convinced the world that trans women have more right to speak about women’s rights, participate in women’s sports, hold women’s spaces in politics then women.

You’ve convinced the world that males are women. And you sacrificed women in the process.

Because you suffer from a narcissistic, egotistical, misogynistic view that you matter more. That you deserve more.

You did not fight for trans spaces. You fought for women’s. And you steamrolled over women in the process.

You did not say I am trans and thats ok, now let’s fight against male violence together. You demanded we call you woman, demanded we allow you in womanhood, and you threatened those who disagreed.

You demand the world fall at your feet instead. You demand the world worship your needs above all others. Especially above women.

When we ask what is woman, you say, “ a feeling”. When woman is meant to mean adult human female.

You call vaginas front holes and surgically altered and inverted penises vaginas. Because you need to be more woman than woman despite the fact that you cannot ever be woman, by woman’s own definition.

But the funny thing is, your ego will be your downfall.

I was prepared to fight for your right to trans spaces. I was prepared to support you when you bitched about having less dating options. Prepared to call you she if it made you feel better. Prepared to fight for your right to healthcare, and respect. Prepared to fight against gender and male violence against you. I was prepared to be your ally. Many women felt the same. Many terfs started as allies.

But then you said no. I don’t want trans spaces, I want yours. I want your vagina, your female spaces, I want you to stop using your words, I want you to stop talking about your body, I want to destroy you in your sports, take your places in public offices, schools, and organizations. I WANT YOUR WOMANHOOD. And you expected me to comply. To hand it over. And you’ve convinced many to do just that.

But women talk in the shadows about the truth. You cannot ever change sex. You can mimic the stereotypes of women, you can mimic our bodies, though considering the uterus, ovum, cervix, clit, pelvic floor, its a fairly poor mimic. You can “feminize”your face, though as an androgynous female thats a bit offensive, take voice lessons, and walking lessons, but you can never live the experience of being born female. You can never turn a male into a female so in truth sex change is a misnomer. You can never experience being born woman.

And that should have been ok with you. There is nothing wrong with admitting you are not the opposite sex. there is nothing wrong with having dysphoria and admitting that you are trans. There is nothing wrong with not fitting in with your natal sex. You can be something unique. And indeed if you look at the hundreds of ways trans people express their trans-ness, every trans person is unique. But all trans people are trans. But you decided that wasnt enough to fight for. It wasn’t enough to fight for your own unique being. At least it wasn’t enough for the male trans activists who became the loudest most volatile part of the movement. Instead you feel you must police the rest of the world into validating your dysphoria. But listen:

We don’t tell anorexics that their body dysmorphia is right and that they are fat.

We did not turn every restroom stall in the world into a disabled access stall.

We don’t force people to fuck incels.

We didn’t ban peanuts from existence when many people became deathly allergic.

We did not allow Rachel Dolezal to claim transracial.

And we shouldn’t be forced to sacrifice the needs and issues and concerns and spaces of 50% of the population for your minuscule undefinable group.

Most people who don’t fit in the norms, find ways to cope, they create support groups for themselves, spaces for themselves. Because most people get that life is not going to be fair for everyone, cater to everyones needs. The more you fight to destroy women’s right to woman, the more enemies you create.

You’ve managed to piss off lesbians and straight men for telling them its transphobic to not want your “lady dick.”

You’ve managed to piss off women by trying to claim womanhood and destroy our earned fought for spaces and condemn our need for safety as hate.

You’ve pissed off parents by trying to convince them their nonconforming child is trans and should have medicalized puberty blocking that can leave children underdeveloped and sterile. Bye bye grandkids and even future sex lives sometimes.

You’ve turned your own allies against you by becoming hostile at mere questions.

You’ve united women of color, white women, men, conservatives, liberals, moderates, lesbians, gay men, even de-transitioned trans people against you.

So well done.

P.S. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Share this:

JoChris

Superstar
...I think this is the same article... googled the name of the author.... found this on a different website....
...copy/pasted just fine (for once).... quite powerful arguments, she makes... it would seem.... being 'open and accepting' just gets you steamrollered by the crowd with the agenda.... and being forced to 'accept/endorse' things you don't really like.... or something like that...
...I'll leave it to others to remark, beyond what I've ventured here.... not my fight... do not care to engage this one....

https://www.peaktrans.org/olivia-broustra/
Olivia Broustra
In their campaign to silence women’s voices, trans activists have now turned their attention to Medium.com, which I had previously understood to be a site on which ordinary people could express their opinions and present their arguments, regardless of how controversial they might be.​

It seems not.​

Feminist Olivia Broustra is, so far as I know, the first to be targeted by the trans cult. The latest of several articles she has published on Medium.com was taken down yesterday after complaints that it was “hate speech”. Olivia republished it on the site, only to have it removed again.​

Is it hate speech? How about letting people decide for themselves? Here is the full text of the article. Olivia is on Twitter @PolelifePussy​

Edited to add: At first it was just the one article that was censored. They have now got her entire account suspended. Two other articles linked to from elsewhere in this site can be viewed here: I am a Woman. You are a Transwoman. And that distinction matters and Dear Trans Women (Trans Identified Males)
The Trans Ego: Why Allies are becoming TERFS
Well done.

You got a trans woman to be considered enough of a woman to be put in the woman’s prison. You put a rapist into a woman’s prison, and you made that ok. You let women get harassed by rapist until the rapist was moved to solitary. You made that ok. Because the validation of the trans person mattered more.

Well done.

You kicked two women out of a women’s shelter. Because they were concerned that an intact (penis and balls) male would be in the their safe space. Because the trans persons feelings mattered more.

Well done.

You’ve made it cool to threaten women with violence. As long as you call her a terf, its ok. She deserves it. Transphobic bitch deserves to be beat right? Women getting punched at protests is fine since they were Terfs.

Well done.

You bully people who do not want sex with you. Label them transphobic. Because your validation matters more.

You’ve created new laws that allow any male to enter the sex segregated spaces of the female. As long as that male states, “ I am woman”, he is believed and allowed in. So now female spaces, created for safety, are all access passes. Because trans people matter more.

Well done.

You threaten places to use “inclusive language” and bullied those who still said female genital mutilation, pregnant woman, and dared speak about vaginas.

You’ve convinced the world that speaking about female anatomy is not inclusive, is bigoted.

Well done.

You’ve convinced the world that trans women have more right to speak about women’s rights, participate in women’s sports, hold women’s spaces in politics then women.

You’ve convinced the world that males are women. And you sacrificed women in the process.

Because you suffer from a narcissistic, egotistical, misogynistic view that you matter more. That you deserve more.

You did not fight for trans spaces. You fought for women’s. And you steamrolled over women in the process.

You did not say I am trans and thats ok, now let’s fight against male violence together. You demanded we call you woman, demanded we allow you in womanhood, and you threatened those who disagreed.

You demand the world fall at your feet instead. You demand the world worship your needs above all others. Especially above women.

When we ask what is woman, you say, “ a feeling”. When woman is meant to mean adult human female.

You call vaginas front holes and surgically altered and inverted penises vaginas. Because you need to be more woman than woman despite the fact that you cannot ever be woman, by woman’s own definition.

But the funny thing is, your ego will be your downfall.

I was prepared to fight for your right to trans spaces. I was prepared to support you when you bitched about having less dating options. Prepared to call you she if it made you feel better. Prepared to fight for your right to healthcare, and respect. Prepared to fight against gender and male violence against you. I was prepared to be your ally. Many women felt the same. Many terfs started as allies.

But then you said no. I don’t want trans spaces, I want yours. I want your vagina, your female spaces, I want you to stop using your words, I want you to stop talking about your body, I want to destroy you in your sports, take your places in public offices, schools, and organizations. I WANT YOUR WOMANHOOD. And you expected me to comply. To hand it over. And you’ve convinced many to do just that.

But women talk in the shadows about the truth. You cannot ever change sex. You can mimic the stereotypes of women, you can mimic our bodies, though considering the uterus, ovum, cervix, clit, pelvic floor, its a fairly poor mimic. You can “feminize”your face, though as an androgynous female thats a bit offensive, take voice lessons, and walking lessons, but you can never live the experience of being born female. You can never turn a male into a female so in truth sex change is a misnomer. You can never experience being born woman.

And that should have been ok with you. There is nothing wrong with admitting you are not the opposite sex. there is nothing wrong with having dysphoria and admitting that you are trans. There is nothing wrong with not fitting in with your natal sex. You can be something unique. And indeed if you look at the hundreds of ways trans people express their trans-ness, every trans person is unique. But all trans people are trans. But you decided that wasnt enough to fight for. It wasn’t enough to fight for your own unique being. At least it wasn’t enough for the male trans activists who became the loudest most volatile part of the movement. Instead you feel you must police the rest of the world into validating your dysphoria. But listen:

We don’t tell anorexics that their body dysmorphia is right and that they are fat.

We did not turn every restroom stall in the world into a disabled access stall.

We don’t force people to fuck incels.

We didn’t ban peanuts from existence when many people became deathly allergic.

We did not allow Rachel Dolezal to claim transracial.

And we shouldn’t be forced to sacrifice the needs and issues and concerns and spaces of 50% of the population for your minuscule undefinable group.

Most people who don’t fit in the norms, find ways to cope, they create support groups for themselves, spaces for themselves. Because most people get that life is not going to be fair for everyone, cater to everyones needs. The more you fight to destroy women’s right to woman, the more enemies you create.

You’ve managed to piss off lesbians and straight men for telling them its transphobic to not want your “lady dick.”

You’ve managed to piss off women by trying to claim womanhood and destroy our earned fought for spaces and condemn our need for safety as hate.

You’ve pissed off parents by trying to convince them their nonconforming child is trans and should have medicalized puberty blocking that can leave children underdeveloped and sterile. Bye bye grandkids and even future sex lives sometimes.

You’ve turned your own allies against you by becoming hostile at mere questions.

You’ve united women of color, white women, men, conservatives, liberals, moderates, lesbians, gay men, even de-transitioned trans people against you.

So well done.

P.S. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Share this:
Thank you very much for finding that for me!

I feel very strongly about protection of many women being put at risk by a tiny few claiming they are women also.

I have known domestic violence survivors, r*pe survivors and incest survivors. Not a single one of those women could have physically been able to protect themselves from a transsexual "woman' who took a liking to them.

If wanting biological women to be safe at the expense of transsexuals' feelings makes me a TERF, then I will wear that label with pride.