Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

JoChris

Superstar
Two stories about the transgender issue in prisons, first Australia, second UK:

-----
Convicted axe attacker Evie Amati, who was jailed over an axe attack at a 7-Eleven, has been involved in a prison fight because other inmates want her moved to a male jail.

Amati’s involvement in a prison fight emerged during an appeal against her “manifestly inadequate” sentence for attempting to murder three people with an axe in January 2017.

The NSW Court of Criminal Appeal heard that Amati’s maximum nine-year and minimum four-and-a-half year sentence was “so manifestly inadequate that it is an affront to the administration of justice”.

Crown barrister Maria Cinque told the CCA that nine years was inappropriate for just one of the three attacks, on victim Ben Rimmer whose face Amati split, fracturing his nasal bone, eye socket and cheekbones.

News.com.au has learned that Amati, who underwent gender reassignment surgery in Thailand in 2014, had been involved in fights at the all-female Mary Wade Women’s Correctional Centre since her 2018 trial.....

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/7eleven-axe-attacker-evie-amati-involved-in-jail-fight/news-story/c7315afcb7805e6ec520cf7575fbf4a0

-----
One in 50 inmates in adult male prisons now claims to be transgender, according to the annual report, published last week, by HM Chief Inspector of Prisons.

The prisoners at Littlehey jail in Cambridgeshire is an inmate called Carrie Cooper. In a previous life on the outside, Carrie Cooper was delivery driver Gary Cooper, a paedophile whose crimes included the r*pe and abduction of a young girl.

But Cooper is serving her sentence, totalling more than 20 years, as a woman after changing her identity following her imprisonment in 2011.

Transgender convicts such as Carrie Cooper — residing in prisons around the country — are now entitled to shower alone, have separate cells and choose their own clothing. These are but a few of the ‘perks’ of identifying as an alternative gender in prison.

There are only two possible explanations for the dramatic rise. Either the figures, based on questionnaires circulated in prisons, are a true reflection of the demographic in our jails.

Or the system — more in tune, supposedly, with modern Britain — is being exploited in growing numbers by criminals with ulterior motives.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7287343/PAUL-BRACCHI-1-50-inmates-male-prisons-claim-transgender.html

----
So male sex offenders can now pretend to be women, go to female prisons and be close to women.

Lisa

Superstar
This isn't mere diplomacy/ tactfulness that is being demanded.
To avoid such clients every beautician will have to somehow convincingly claim they are busy/ booked out for the next 10 years, going on holidays at this very minute etc, and THEN cover their tracks in case the potential (unwanted) client decides to investigate if they really ARE unavailable to all clients or only them....
No doubt! What of the ones that come in knowing you won’t do it and trying to trap you..I’m thinking of the Christian bakers and florists...

JoChris

Superstar
Opinion piece on "Jessiva" Yanic.

Human rights law in Canada today is a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed
You are a low-income, married Muslim woman who works from your Vancouver home performing waxing services exclusively on women.

One day, a transgendered woman asks you to wax her untransitioned genital area. The request is contrary to your religious beliefs and your sense of modesty – your husband is adamantly against it.

When you refuse, Jessica Yaniv, the customer, files a human rights complaint against you. In fact, Ms Yaniv has filed 29 human rights complaints against individuals and salons who refused her the service. At least one of those salon owners, who also started the business out of her home, shut it down as a result of the stress and expense of the litigation.

One would think that an individual could safely refuse to administer such a service, based on religious beliefs, feminist principles or personal comfort and safety. One might also think that the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal has more pressing applications to hear than the 16 applications Ms Yaniv filed this year, and the 13 she filed last year.

Within the B.C. Human Rights Code is a provision that allows the tribunal, at its own discretion and with or without a hearing, to dismiss any application that “was filed for improper motives or made in bad faith.”

But the tribunal refused to categorize Ms Yaniv’s application as improper or frivolous, nor her as a “vexatious litigant,” in a decision released on May 30. The author of the decision said that the complaints addressed real problems and genuine grievances.

This is human rights law in Canada today — a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed.

Instead, the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal insisted on hearing Ms Yaniv’s multitude of complaints, at the expense of the public. This is someone who, in her quest to champion the rights of a minority, has repeatedly and viciously disparaged immigrants and visible minorities in her community on Twitter.

Our human rights system has transmogrified into one where an individual who was born male and who possesses biologically male genitalia, can make an apparently valid claim against a female aesthetician for refusing to handle that genitalia.

And the usual defenders of the women who refused to provide Ms Yaniv service have remained silent, cowed at the altar of transgender rights.

Jordan Peterson, who I represent, famously claimed that the impact of the federal human rights legislation on transgenderism would be to force people to use made-up words. Even he could not predict that it might contribute to women being forced to handle male genitalia against their will. It would seem that transgender rights are now trumping those of women, religion, ethnic rights and family values.

In Ontario, human rights can be enforced by the courts. My view is that these tribunals should be abolished and Canadians should turn to the courts for relief if they believe their rights have been trampled. Our activist commissions, through cases such as this, are ultimately weakening the protections minority groups require.

Howard Levitt is senior partner of Levitt LLP, employment and labour lawyers. He practises employment law in eight provinces.The most recent of his six books is War Stories from the Workplace: Columns by Howard Levitt.

hlevitt@levittllp.com

https://www.theguardian.pe.ca/business/perspectives-on-business/howard-levitt-jessica-yaniv-case-shows-that-human-rights-tribunals-can-undermine-those-they-should-serve-339073/#.XUZ0nLk_ocU.twitter

sandonthebeach

Established
This is someone who, in her quest to champion the rights of a minority, has repeatedly and viciously disparaged immigrants and visible minorities in her community on Twitter.
So, this starts being an issue when the guy aims at minorities? But, you better don't open your mouth if you're not into one of many minority groups, if you say something then you're a transphobe, hater...so on.

When is this trans fever going to end?

B_JMNN

Established
I'm Bisexual, lean more towards men. This Trans agenda really bothers me as well. I don't mind you dressing as a women, just don't be pushing your views and ideals at me or my children (if i had any).

The identity thing is even funnier to me. It's like, ok, I'm just going to call you Pat. Firstly, stranger, On First Impression you look like a man/woman so I'm going to assume you're a man/woman, until you yourself opened up about you will I know what you are. Don't assume I should automatically know you like to be known as a man/ woman then the other gender. Then I say, good for you then.

Yet, they promote and parade LGTBQ (whatever) everywhere, its not something that necessitates pride.

elsbet

Superstar

Human rights law in Canada today is a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed
You are a low-income, married Muslim woman who works from your Vancouver home performing waxing services exclusively on women.

One day, a transgendered woman asks you to wax her untransitioned genital area. The request is contrary to your religious beliefs and your sense of modesty – your husband is adamantly against it.

When you refuse, Jessica Yaniv, the customer, files a human rights complaint against you. In fact, Ms Yaniv has filed 29 human rights complaints against individuals and salons who refused her the service. At least one of those salon owners, who also started the business out of her home, shut it down as a result of the stress and expense of the litigation.

One would think that an individual could safely refuse to administer such a service, based on religious beliefs, feminist principles or personal comfort and safety. One might also think that the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal has more pressing applications to hear than the 16 applications Ms Yaniv filed this year, and the 13 she filed last year.

Within the B.C. Human Rights Code is a provision that allows the tribunal, at its own discretion and with or without a hearing, to dismiss any application that “was filed for improper motives or made in bad faith.”

But the tribunal refused to categorize Ms Yaniv’s application as improper or frivolous, nor her as a “vexatious litigant,” in a decision released on May 30. The author of the decision said that the complaints addressed real problems and genuine grievances.

This is human rights law in Canada today — a mockery of what was intended when the legislation was passed.

Instead, the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal insisted on hearing Ms Yaniv’s multitude of complaints, at the expense of the public. This is someone who, in her quest to champion the rights of a minority, has repeatedly and viciously disparaged immigrants and visible minorities in her community on Twitter.

Our human rights system has transmogrified into one where an individual who was born male and who possesses biologically male genitalia, can make an apparently valid claim against a female aesthetician for refusing to handle that genitalia.

And the usual defenders of the women who refused to provide Ms Yaniv service have remained silent, cowed at the altar of transgender rights.

Jordan Peterson, who I represent, famously claimed that the impact of the federal human rights legislation on transgenderism would be to force people to use made-up words. Even he could not predict that it might contribute to women being forced to handle male genitalia against their will. It would seem that transgender rights are now trumping those of women, religion, ethnic rights and family values.

In Ontario, human rights can be enforced by the courts. My view is that these tribunals should be abolished and Canadians should turn to the courts for relief if they believe their rights have been trampled. Our activist commissions, through cases such as this, are ultimately weakening the protections minority groups require.

Howard Levitt is senior partner of Levitt LLP, employment and labour lawyers. He practises employment law in eight provinces.The most recent of his six books is War Stories from the Workplace: Columns by Howard Levitt.

hlevitt@levittllp.com

https://www.theguardian.pe.ca/business/perspectives-on-business/howard-levitt-jessica-yaniv-case-shows-that-human-rights-tribunals-can-undermine-those-they-should-serve-339073/#.XUZ0nLk_ocU.twitter
She should offer a public (and merciless) waxing to that self-centered, misogynistic perv. :) Wish someone would pony up the funds to counter-sue... bad Canada.

JoChris

Superstar
I'm Bisexual, lean more towards men. This Trans agenda really bothers me as well. I don't mind you dressing as a women, just don't be pushing your views and ideals at me or my children (if i had any).

The identity thing is even funnier to me. It's like, ok, I'm just going to call you Pat. Firstly, stranger, On First Impression you look like a man/woman so I'm going to assume you're a man/woman, until you yourself opened up about you will I know what you are. Don't assume I should automatically know you like to be known as a man/ woman then the other gender. Then I say, good for you then.

Yet, they promote and parade LGTBQ (whatever) everywhere, its not something that necessitates pride.
The average Joe was OK to let other adults live their life as they wanted, as long as it didn't hurt anyone.

The propaganda being shoved in our faces constantly to accept transgenderism especially is disgusting.

e.g. drag queens teaching CHILDREN twerking?!!!

Dalit

Star

hlevitt@levittllp.com

Seriously, s/he just wants attention. S/he could find someone who waxes male parts, but wants to bully those who don't.

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
Air Canada is onboard now..

Air Canada announced last week that it will no longer use the phrase "ladies and gentlemen" on board its flights. The policy is part of a "commitment to respect sexual identity, diversity, and inclusion," the company said in an internal memo.

Instead of the gender-specific "ladies and gentlemen" (and "mesdames et messieurs" — all announcements on Air Canada are in English and French), flight attendants are to address passengers as "everybody" and "tout le monde."

LGBTQ groups are delighted.

Most other people are not.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/10/air-canada-its-passengers-screw-you-dennis-prager/

Kregmurraymac

Rookie
Do you think the lgbtq community will ever open their arms to p***phile’s? Comsidering the lgbtq community is not a moral group either?
Many of us are in fact Moral I understand your religious views cause you to believe otherwise and I can accept that as that’s what you believe that however does not make us all morally bankrupt as easy as it is for you to believe otherwise.

And I don’t know a single soul who would embrace p***philia in the slightest, of any orientation, believe it or not it’s usually the media that makes these decisions for any community and brain washes the rest to follow suit, you need to realize that while you may have an idea of what a person is based on their orientation and you are more than entitled to that view we all hold our own, it doesn’t mean you are correct, the lgbt whatever community nowadays is not one to be taken serious beyond it’s censorship and militant compulsion to adore it, but many of us are not apart of it due to what it is linked to and how they act, there’s a division between the rational and irrational ones and you won’t know because they don’t participate in that group as their orientation is not their identifier but a small small percentile of who they really are.

Lisa

Superstar
Many of us are in fact Moral I understand your religious views cause you to believe otherwise and I can accept that as that’s what you believe that however does not make us all morally bankrupt as easy as it is for you to believe otherwise.

And I don’t know a single soul who would embrace p***philia in the slightest, of any orientation, believe it or not it’s usually the media that makes these decisions for any community and brain washes the rest to follow suit, you need to realize that while you may have an idea of what a person is based on their orientation and you are more than entitled to that view we all hold our own, it doesn’t mean you are correct, the lgbt whatever community nowadays is not one to be taken serious beyond it’s censorship and militant compulsion to adore it, but many of us are not apart of it due to what it is linked to and how they act, there’s a division between the rational and irrational ones and you won’t know because they don’t participate in that group as their orientation is not their identifier but a small small percentile of who they really are.
How does it not make you moral if you are doing what God says is wrong? Making up your own set of morals doesn’t make it right does it?

True, the media usually is the one to continue with something until its deemed normal, much like support for the lgbtq community was started by movies and tv shows viewing homosexuality in a positive light...they only want to love the people they love too. So, that stuff does work.

Take Desmond is amazing on Good Morning America...its was disgusting and sleazy but no one in the audience was disgusted but cheered for that poor kid. Were there any enraged parents talking about it? And the hosts of the show...they were encouraging and supporting the poor child in his degradation and acting like it was something to be proud of and celebrated. All I know is that would never have been on tv when I was younger..and even so it wouldn’t have been possible 5 years ago..but today its put in there to test the waters. And they’ll keep doing those things like have Jazz on tv, putting transgender people in movies..and lo and behold they are like us..that’s how things become normal and it works.

Then there’s the anti bullying campaign that they learned works too, if you come against what they say is good..you’re the evil one and its ironic really because in the Bible we are told that people will think that what is good is evil and evil is good.

Kregmurraymac

Rookie
How does it not make you moral if you are doing what God says is wrong? Making up your own set of morals doesn’t make it right does it?

True, the media usually is the one to continue with something until its deemed normal, much like support for the lgbtq community was started by movies and tv shows viewing homosexuality in a positive light...they only want to love the people they love too. So, that stuff does work.

Take Desmond is amazing on Good Morning America...its was disgusting and sleazy but no one in the audience was disgusted but cheered for that poor kid. Were there any enraged parents talking about it? And the hosts of the show...they were encouraging and supporting the poor child in his degradation and acting like it was something to be proud of and celebrated. All I know is that would never have been on tv when I was younger..and even so it wouldn’t have been possible 5 years ago..but today its put in there to test the waters. And they’ll keep doing those things like have Jazz on tv, putting transgender people in movies..and lo and behold they are like us..that’s how things become normal and it works.

Then there’s the anti bullying campaign that they learned works too, if you come against what they say is good..you’re the evil one and its ironic really because in the Bible we are told that people will think that what is good is evil and evil is good.
I definitely understand your stance and perception and I can agree if I was you I’d feel the same and even just as me I mostly agree with all you have discussed however where our views differ I mean obviously they will as I am gay lol, the bible says god will take one and leave one of two men who lay together, I forget which passage that’s in so in my opinion that also suggests that there is a split in morality and that some are in deed morale, Luke 17:34 then again it depends which version of the bible you read I’m going off the King James Bible that I own, god would not be taking anyone he found a moral, to me I think god has a problem with the gay community for its immorality, Multiple partners, and many of the other issues I see and is why I avoid the lgbt community. So while I agree the community is one that is filled with immorality due to their choices and behaviours I believe god is not persecuting the ones who are not representative of those behaviours which some of us are not. Just my view on what you said so again I do agree mostly but there is a point where our view points fracture.

Lisa

Superstar
I definitely understand your stance and perception and I can agree if I was you I’d feel the same and even just as me I mostly agree with all you have discussed however where our views differ I mean obviously they will as I am gay lol, the bible says god will take one and leave one of two men who lay together, I forget which passage that’s in so in my opinion that also suggests that there is a split in morality and that some are in deed morale, Luke 17:34 then again it depends which version of the bible you read I’m going off the King James Bible that I own, god would not be taking anyone he found a moral, to me I think god has a problem with the gay community for its immorality, Multiple partners, and many of the other issues I see and is why I avoid the lgbt community. So while I agree the community is one that is filled with immorality due to their choices and behaviours I believe god is not persecuting the ones who are not representative of those behaviours which some of us are not. Just my view on what you said so again I do agree mostly but there is a point where our view points fracture.
You kind of have the gist of one is taken and one is left but it’s not how you think of it. The passage in Luke that you’ve mentioned doesn’t say two men are laying in bed but two in one bed, which could mean brothers or sisters or married people but I can’t say it’s two men or two women in one bed...because next we see 2 women working together and then 2 men working. This passage has to do with the rapture in that up till this point Christians have been living and working with unbelievers then when Jesus returns the Christians are taken up with Him and the unbelievers are left behind for God’s wrath.

The reason Christians think all homosexuals are wrong..even if you are in a committed relationship is because...
Leviticus‬ ‭18:22‬ ‭
You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.​
‭‭
God doesn’t like it at all. In fact abomination is pretty strong language in how bad He doesn’t like it. It’s not out of hate or to be mean that I say this to you, but truth. All Christians have sins that we had to confess to God, this would be one that a homosexual would have to confess and not do again like any sin. You can’t be a Christian and a practicing homosexual and it’s not going to help you just having one partner when the whole thing is wrong in God’s eyes. The only thing that would help you is to believe in Jesus and be saved and God will help you to do right.

Kregmurraymac

Rookie

What surprises me is the push for transgenderism in children, parents losing court cases trying to prevent their sons from forcibly being changed to female by mothers etc, it’s frightening to think that you can’t vote while in high school but in kindergarten you can choose to have a sex change?

I agree the propaganda is in full force but many are blinded and see it as progressive, unsure how but they do.

And the gay stuff being pushed down our throats in the media is also true I used to watch the show glee lol, embarrassed to say but I liked The music but suddenly it became the gay show just about being gay to the point that I had to stop watching and if a gay guy stops watching a show because it’s too gay then it’s definitely too gay, the media only likes to depict the gay people as hyper sexualized, irrational and catty and for the most part it’s true but that’s why I do feel there is a firm split between morality between some of that community as they seldom show you the one who doesn’t use his sexuality as an identity and believes in god and doesn’t behave how the media tells you he would.

because they’d rather corrupt the ones who watch it into behaving how they see in t
You kind of have the gist of one is taken and one is left but it’s not how you think of it. The passage in Luke that you’ve mentioned doesn’t say two men are laying in bed but two in one bed, which could mean brothers or sisters or married people but I can’t say it’s two men or two women in one bed...because next we see 2 women working together and then 2 men working. This passage has to do with the rapture in that up till this point Christians have been living and working with unbelievers then when Jesus returns the Christians are taken up with Him and the unbelievers are left behind for God’s wrath.

The reason Christians think all homosexuals are wrong..even if you are in a committed relationship is because...
Leviticus‬ ‭18:22‬ ‭​

You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.​
‭‭
God doesn’t like it at all. In fact abomination is pretty strong language in how bad He doesn’t like it. It’s not out of hate or to be mean that I say this to you, but truth. All Christians have sins that we had to confess to God, this would be one that a homosexual would have to confess and not do again like any sin. You can’t be a Christian and a practicing homosexual and it’s not going to help you just having one partner when the whole thing is wrong in God’s eyes. The only thing that would help you is to believe in Jesus and be saved and God will help you to do right.
The King James Bible specifies that it is indeed two men sharing a bed, if it was brothers why would one be left behind? To me there’s only one logical reason. I’m not a Christian that much is true I am Jewish by blood, not practicing however, I cannot ascribe to a specific religion as I find truth and mistruths in all of them. however I do have a wonderful relationship with god, I died and was brought back anew and it was with purpose, it changed my entire life as initially I was not living as great as I could be.

I will never apologize for who I am, I know that you are steadfast in your belief that being gay is a choice and while I’m open minded for most views it was not a choice for me ive known since I was in kindergarten and there was very little gay propaganda on tv or film at that point in my life ( the current generations however with chemicals and media is a different story in my opinion hence the skyrocket of trans community) there is no physical stimulation for me when it comes to a woman, that said my relationship is one based on friendship not lust or physicality, and it is not a sexual dynamic as that’s just not who I am, I do not ascribe to lust and the experience I had when I had died for a few moments leads me to believe I have little to fear in the way of what is to come after my passing or should I find myself in the times of tribulation and judgement, I accept god and Christ and I treat others as god would have me do.

that may sound arrogant but I saw what lies behind death and many will say there is no hell there is no heaven well they would be wrong and there were both, I however was shielded from the darkness and was risen again, and my life changed for the better since.

I believe firmly that god has people on this planet as a way to view or experience all the different walks of life, to ensure a fair judgement, and I believe many of us who believe in god do that for him even at times we are unaware.

I was not brought back to life just to be cast into hell and I don’t think nearly as many will be seeing hell as others feel. Forgiveness is an eternal act that god grants all who have peace and love in their heart.

God is of no religion but religions are of god, and god over sees all of those people the good and the bad ones.

and I understand you don’t say what you say to me to be cruel or hurtful, I appreciate you being honest in your views with me wether they comfort or not because the truth is not meant to comfort but enlighten,

shall I perish in a blaze of fire or eternal torment then I’ll have reaped what I’ve sewn but in truth based on my experiences I find comfort in god and fear not what comes next.

Lisa

Superstar
What surprises me is the push for transgenderism in children, parents losing court cases trying to prevent their sons from forcibly being changed to female by mothers etc, it’s frightening to think that you can’t vote while in high school but in kindergarten you can choose to have a sex change?

I agree the propaganda is in full force but many are blinded and see it as progressive, unsure how but they do.

And the gay stuff being pushed down our throats in the media is also true I used to watch the show glee lol, embarrassed to say but I liked The music but suddenly it became the gay show just about being gay to the point that I had to stop watching and if a gay guy stops watching a show because it’s too gay then it’s definitely too gay, the media only likes to depict the gay people as hyper sexualized, irrational and catty and for the most part it’s true but that’s why I do feel there is a firm split between morality between some of that community as they seldom show you the one who doesn’t use his sexuality as an identity and believes in god and doesn’t behave how the media tells you he would.

because they’d rather corrupt the ones who watch it into behaving how they see in t

The King James Bible specifies that it is indeed two men sharing a bed, if it was brothers why would one be left behind? To me there’s only one logical reason. I’m not a Christian that much is true I am Jewish by blood, not practicing however, I cannot ascribe to a specific religion as I find truth and mistruths in all of them. however I do have a wonderful relationship with god, I died and was brought back anew and it was with purpose, it changed my entire life as initially I was not living as great as I could be.

I will never apologize for who I am, I know that you are steadfast in your belief that being gay is a choice and while I’m open minded for most views it was not a choice for me ive known since I was in kindergarten and there was very little gay propaganda on tv or film at that point in my life ( the current generations however with chemicals and media is a different story in my opinion hence the skyrocket of trans community) there is no physical stimulation for me when it comes to a woman, that said my relationship is one based on friendship not lust or physicality, and it is not a sexual dynamic as that’s just not who I am, I do not ascribe to lust and the experience I had when I had died for a few moments leads me to believe I have little to fear in the way of what is to come after my passing or should I find myself in the times of tribulation and judgement, I accept god and Christ and I treat others as god would have me do.

that may sound arrogant but I saw what lies behind death and many will say there is no hell there is no heaven well they would be wrong and there were both, I however was shielded from the darkness and was risen again, and my life changed for the better since.

I believe firmly that god has people on this planet as a way to view or experience all the different walks of life, to ensure a fair judgement, and I believe many of us who believe in god do that for him even at times we are unaware.

I was not brought back to life just to be cast into hell and I don’t think nearly as many will be seeing hell as others feel. Forgiveness is an eternal act that god grants all who have peace and love in their heart.

God is of no religion but religions are of god, and god over sees all of those people the good and the bad ones.

and I understand you don’t say what you say to me to be cruel or hurtful, I appreciate you being honest in your views with me wether they comfort or not because the truth is not meant to comfort but enlighten,

shall I perish in a blaze of fire or eternal torment then I’ll have reaped what I’ve sewn but in truth based on my experiences I find comfort in god and fear not what comes next.
I am surprised how fast things have progressed since the lgbtq community started pushing for their rights. It’s a sad turn of events for this world, that’s for sure..only to become much worse.

I don’t read the King James Version so I can’t really speak to why it says that. Mine doesn’t specify men. Which means that it’s either a husband and wife or siblings. You can have one sibling be saved and the other not. After all Jesus tells us family members will be against each other.

What God do you have a relationship with then?

I appreciate you sharing your story with me, how did you know in kindergarten? And was that when you died for a few moments or was it later? I don’t happen to believe the went to heaven stories myself since I don’t believe people die and go to heaven..or hell....that comes later. It doesn’t sound arrogant but I have a healthy skepticism about your story.

Thanks for understanding that I’m being honest and not hurtful...I usually don’t get that here most people get angry with me.

I would hate for you to be thrown in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.