Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

Lisa

Superstar
My sister is such a miltant LGBT+ supporter she Facebooks pro-LGBT messages. The last message my husband saw (he has an account) was a photo of her with an actual physical propaganda poster on the wall.

It was the last straw for me. There is no way I want to visit a relative who is determined to defend homosexuality whenever possible. She has been married twice but I won't be surprised if she comes out as bisexual eventually.
It is a hard thing that’s for sure to have non Christian family members let alone militant ones. I can understand why you wouldn’t want to be around her.

I believe God wants me to continue to be around the woman who posted the picture because He has His plans and it’s a long story or I’d keep going. Anyway, maybe He could use you with your sister? He does that sometimes.

Awoken2

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
Don't overreact for dramatic purposes. I think you actually do want to visit her. You'll reconsider this eventually.
I meant by myself. I had already decided I will never stay with her the last time I saw her.
Yes some people are so evangelistic about LGBT they act like they are part of a cult.

Lisa

Superstar
I can imagine a subgroup being OK about pedosexual abuse (pretending to be relationship) under "certain circumstances" but know the backlash against the LGBT movement would right now be very damaging, so they will never openly admit to their tolerance of it.
It’s hard to believe the tolerance over a lot of things in the lgbtq community but it doesn’t hurt that people don’t want to be bullied and abused by them so they go along and shut up.
It’s hard to believe that things have progressed to this level of acceptance anyway. I would never in a million years thought a mainstream morning show would have a trans kid on their show, openly encouraging him and acting like what he did was normal. Or that libraries would have drag queen hour AND parents would bring their kids to it....o_O

polymoog

Superstar
Maybe IKEA customers/ investors need to let their feelings know about this matter.
Firing a man for voicing his religious beliefs about LGBT **on the intranet**.
Not said in public, not typed on an easily viewed, free public website. The company's intranet.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201907021076121052-ikea-poland-boycott-lgbt/

Pretty sure the company is fine here. If the company owns said intranet why should they allow this man to post religious propaganda? Other employees could see it, they have every right to fire him, just like I couldn’t make post’s calling Christians delusional children who believe in fairy tales and use their religion as a weapon of oppression.

If there’s a problem with IKEA it’s that it’s a mega-corporation who pushes the idea that you won’t be happy unless you spend the bucks to deck out your house with Swedish furniture.

I just love the right wing victimization machine.

Time for people to boycott products forcing LGBT+ propaganda as part of advertising too. E.g. https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/01/special-lgbt-edition-oreos-indoctrinate-kids-trans-pronouns/
You shouldn’t eat Oreos because they are awful for you, but sure get offended over some limited release packaging.

Awoken2

Superstar
As far as the LGBT agenda is concerned, which of course according to you just isn't happening, it's all part of the bigger plan, the breaking down of religion. How ingenious to creates a "movement" which is totally abhorrent to anybody who is under the influenceof a Bible.
And an answer to the thread title, no it is definitely not backfiring, it's working perfectly.

I'm getting pretty bored with the usual posters who rock up in threads like this to claim there is no agenda.

And an answer to the thread title, no it is definitely not backfiring, it's working perfectly.

I'm getting pretty bored with the usual posters who rock up in threads like this to claim there is no agenda.

On the one hand you make a post about how religion is mind control but on the other you lament it’s destruction and claim it’s a nefarious plot by the queers.

We are bored with you too, shouldn’t you be in the basement analyzing music videos in your quest to save the world?

Awoken2

Superstar
On the one hand you make a post about how religion is mind control
...yes....very perceptive of you.

but on the other you lament it’s destruction
On the other what?

and claim it’s a nefarious plot by the queers.
I'm talking about the nefarious plot of gender bending. Although at this point the use of the word nefarious is wrong....it's that in our faces you'd either have to be blind or just stupid not to see it.

We are bored with you too,
Which group are you representing here? Or are you just talking socks?

shouldn’t you be in the basement analyzing music videos in your quest to save the world?
I love the fact my work pisses you off, it's s big motivator.

Last edited:
...yes....very perceptive of you.

On the other what?

I'm talking about the nefarious plot of gender bending. Although at this point the use of the word nefarious is wrong....it's that in our faces you'd either have to be blind or just stupid not to see it.

Which group are you representing here? Or are you just talking socks?

I love the fact my work pisses you off, it's s big motivator.
Lol you don’t do “work”, you are completely irrelevant and all the time you waste analyzing music videos amounts to nothing. You don’t matter at all, you are not important.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lol you don’t do “work”, you are completely irrelevant and all the time you waste analyzing music videos amounts to nothing. You don’t matter all, you are not important.
...He says....on VC forum....who analyses music video's for a living.

You just carry on in your attempts to politicize everything, like it really makes a difference.

I never claimed I was important...calm down, your ego is revealing itself.

Awoken2

Superstar
shouldn’t you be in the basement analyzing music videos in your quest to save the world?
Yes I will keep doing this....hey why don't you dig up a 2 year old thread about guns that was more dead than Elvis and then cleverly disguise it as an issue of arming women, the LGBGT community and vertically challenged men?....maybe throw in a little of the Old left/right nonsense for good measure.

....your posts reveal your MO beautifully.... let me hazard a guess....you're not very tall are you?. Lol.

...He says....on VC forum....who analyses music video's for a living.

I never claimed I was important...calm down, your ego is revealing itself.
VC has a good hustle here, you aren’t VC though.

Good as long as you recognize your worthlessness.

Yes I will keep doing this....hey why don't you dig up a 2 year old thread about guns that was more dead than Elvis and then cleverly disguise it as an issue of arming women, the LGBGT community and vertically challenged men?....maybe throw in a little of the Old left/right nonsense for good measure.

....your posts reveal your MO beautifully.... let me hazard a guess....you're not very tall are you?. Lol.
Better to be short than a 50 year old basement dweller who is the coffee boy at an advertising firm, because it’s clear you don’t understand anything about it. How many sugars does your boss like?

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Do you think the lgbtq community will ever open their arms to p***phile’s? Comsidering the lgbtq community is not a moral group either?
Age is not stopping love ? Didn't you know ?They promoting it hard. Just in certain circles for now, not globally yet. But they are doing it and it will get mainstream, single voices heard here and there now will get support and followers. It's like deja vu..

Robin

Veteran
VC has a good hustle here, you aren’t VC though.

Good as long as you recognize your worthlessness.

Better to be short than a 50 year old basement dweller who is the coffee boy at an advertising firm, because it’s clear you don’t understand anything about it. How many sugars does your boss like?

Have fun dying alone :)
Man, you're an asshole.

Robin

Veteran

The thing that outrages me is how this is being pushed onto children. As an adult you should have the full mental capacity to understand the repercussions of what amounts to a lifelong process with great economic and physical strain but children . . . .especially pre-pubescents . . . are way too young to realize what they're doing. This is in regards to transitioning and puberty blockers. Have you heard of Jeff Younger's story? It's terrifying. The agenda is definitely working because it's being endorsed by psychiatric bodies, big pharma and the legal systen.

https://savejames.com/wording-for-letter-to-lawmakers/

Last edited: