Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

I utilize wiki but this would be one instance I'll pass, thanks.

I mentioned other active religions because you were specifically pointing out the Bible. Hey whatever floats your boat bro-

Yeah you won’t read it because it doesn’t fit with your nonsense. Homosexuality is as old as humans themselves.

“The Laws of Manu, the foundational work of Hindu law, mentions a "third sex", members of which may engage in nontraditional gender expression and homosexual activities.[47] The Kama Sutra, written in the 4th century, describes techniques by which homosexuals perform fellatio.[48] Further, such homosexual men were also known to marry, according to the Kama Sutra: "There are also third-sex citizens, sometimes greatly attached to one another and with complete faith in one another, who get married together." (KS 2.9.36). The sculptures at the Khajuraho temple in ancient India, which was built in approximately 1000 CE, depict same-sex relationships between men, indicating that homosexuality in ancient India was not necessarily repressed, and may even have been broadly accepted by the society.[49]”

But keep deluding yourself that it’s something new or some nefarious (Jew) plot to reconfigure society. Again thank god things have changed because if you remained in power it’s stoning time, or time to light the fires. This is why the religious must never be allowed to regain political power.

elsbet

Superstar
But keep deluding yourself that it’s something new or some nefarious (Jew) plot to reconfigure society. Again thank god things have changed because if you remained in power it’s stoning time, or time to light the fires. This is why the religious must never be allowed to regain political power.
Like the Vatican? They have tremendous power, and they are religiously evil. Roman 'relationships' so-called, never died, between the innocents and the men in power. Check the lawsuits covering decades (though I'm sure it goes much back much further) of abuse.

Their political power is damned near untouchable.

Swiftturtle

Established
Four Teens Charged With Hate Crime After Homophobic Bus Attack In London

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d39d830e4b004b6adbc7e4d

View attachment 24042

This is what you and your bigotry leads too
And the attackers were.... not identified outside of ‘boys’...why is that? An independent investigative journalist is how I learned they were teen migrants that objected bc of their faith

Obv kids are going to learn about LGBTQ, but a lot of parents don’t want the government being the ones to decide how much they’re ready for and when, bc every kid is different- it was the same with the timing for sex ed as well. Why is there such a war against letting kids be freaking kids until they can process the information? There was an article from the UK about girls being ostracized and ridiculed at their all girls school if they identified as heterosexual. And, yes, religious beliefs will undoubtedly come into the conversation, bc we have large numbers of 3 major religions. I’ve always had gay friends and an issue that some have had with Christians (tho some of them are Christians), when we talked about it, boiled down to the Bible and what God says about it, not that they weren’t loved by Christians. None of us are God, so even if we wish it wasn’t deemed a sin in scripture, our opinion doesn’t change God’s opinion- and ultimately, that’s where the biggest struggle is. You’ll have some Christians say ‘God didn’t mean it’ but they’re putting themselves on the same level as God if they’re trying to speak for Him, which is insane, and doesn’t do anyone any good. But God says a lot of stuff is sinful that ppl do, and that’s between them and God to sort. Why being gay is singled out as an ‘elevated’ sin was strange to me. When I’d hear ppl elevate it and ask why, I always got the same answer ‘bc It’s the top of a slope, and while they’re consenting adults, ppl with sinister motives will use that as the sled to get to depravity, even an attempt to normalize p***philia.’ I thought they were insane...but over sexualizing kids and p***philia keep trying to attach their harness to lgbt, whether lgbt want it or not (I don’t personally know any that do...).

And yes, there’s backlash, partially bc of the radical side wanting to dictate when and what is taught with kids, instead of letting their parent’s decide. Also, bc of situations where ppl have family that cut them out bc they’re gay & ppl that simply are insecure or hate themselves scream/get aggressive towards ALL the people they meet of one faith bc they’re angry or hurt- and ppl that haven’t done anything to them are sick of being blamed. Where they’ve really lost ppl is with the gender stuff. XY chromosome playing sports against XX. Young girls not feeling safe in a bathroom where there aren’t parameters- someone can simply ‘identify as a woman for 3 minutes’ and that’s accepted, even tho it literally gives an open pass for pervs to abuse it.

I read an article where a staunch 3rd wave feminist and her wife were giving a talk about how XY are now being given preferential treatment over XX within female spaces if they simply just say they’re female, and that’s ‘men once again exerting privilege over women within our own space that we’ve fought so hard for’ and one was literally beaten down by a trans woman after her talk (that was huge in comparison). BUT, bc they identified as a woman, it wasn’t considered a man assaulting her, even though there’s a clear difference between XY and XX strength. That further pissed them off and said it proved their point even more. Then they were saying “cis men, where are you?! Why aren’t you saying something?” The comments were exactly what I expected: ‘the type of men that would usually be there to defend you have been told repeatedly that they are toxic, sexist, and unwelcome *by you*’.... the backlash has just started, and it’ll lead to legal definitions and requirements like “must have two XX chromosomes.” They can try and take away the ‘name’ but it doesn’t change actual physical power and ability. So I don’t think backlash is against some being gay, it’s against this other stuff that some ppl are trying to force others to agree with them on, but that goes outside the scope of ‘lgbt are consenting adults, they should have hetero rights’ into ‘you don’t get to have your gender bathroom, or choose when your own child learns about sex, and your daughter is losing her college track scholarship in women’s track to a trans woman.’ Some of the most liberal ppl I know are saying ‘enough’.

A Muslim community got the lgbt lessons thrown out of their British school by massive revolt. It’s not going to be a one off... https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/04/birmingham-school-stops-lgbt-lessons-after-parent-protests

Like the Vatican? They have tremendous power, and they are religiously evil. Roman 'relationships' so-called, never died, between the innocents and the men in power. Check the lawsuits covering decades (though I'm sure it goes much back much further) of abuse.

Their political power is damned near untouchable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/2914240002

https://www.cohenandmalad.com/alerts/baptist-church-sexual-abuse-exposed/

Good point, Christians are chronic abusers.

JoChris

Superstar
Ok... let’s just cut to the chase

How exactly do you think feminists and gays have sexualized our children?
I do not think they are completely responsible. There was a major cultural shift starting many centuries ago.

You would be aware that as the printing press made books more accessible, more viewpoints became available. Some were strongly censored yes, but if any persons know how to use search engine on library websites like www.archive.org it is easy to find ancient books that are immoral/ heretical by today's standards.

Some 19th occult conspiracy books are way more open about their motives to take over the world than today's websites. One of the tools they taught people to use was via alternative sexual practices, people favouring open marriages etc.
Over time what 19th century theosophical books taught has slowly infiltrated and taken over 21st society.

P.S. I have avoided using keywords just in case younger people let their curiousity get the better of them. As a mother I am sure you understand.

JoChris

Superstar
You deny reality by the nature of your fundamentalism constantly. You have no room to speak of “reality” when your entire life is lived in a delusion.
A person's worldview will affect how they interpret issues like LGBT + movement's infiltration of education system.

You are definitely showing your anti-Christian worldview as much as I am showing my pro-Christian one.

A person's worldview will affect how they interpret issues like LGBT + movement's infiltration of education system.

You are definitely showing your anti-Christian worldview as much as I am showing my pro-Christian one.
The difference is my worldview is compatible with reality and the laws of the universe while yours is not, and has left a bloody scar of oppression wherever it goes.

JoChris

Superstar
I haven't followed the whole thread but it seemed like the tone was calm and respectful.

The reason "religious" people are here might be because VC describes himself as a basic Christian. As others have said, any mention of religious teachings at most places online and you're mocked instantly. I'm personally more comfortable with people that speak with religious symbolism or identify with some type of faith.

I'd say this forum could be split down the line as far as people who are in full acceptance of homosexuality vs. those who see an agenda to recondition world society. Their presence in all facets of the media, from shows to political coverage has skyrocketed the last ten, especially the last 5 years. The movement is astroturf and they know it.
Thank you for your courtesy. :)
This is a very controversial and potentially divisive topic. I know we differ on many issues but I think we both want other people to present their viewpoint as politely as we try to do for people here.

JoChris

Superstar
The difference is my worldview is compatible with reality and the laws of the universe while yours is not, and has left a bloody scar of oppression wherever it goes.
Are you going to return to the actual topic or not?
Do you believe that the average ATHEIST Joe on the street is completely accepting of the LGBT+ propaganda everywhere in all areas of media, schooling, websites etc?
Are you OK with it all?

Are you going to return to the actual topic or not?
Do you believe that the average ATHEIST Joe on the street is completely accepting of the LGBT+ propaganda everywhere in all areas of media, schooling, websites etc?
Are you OK with it all?
I don’t have any statistics but Athiests will have a higher percentage of acceptance for LGBT rights then others. You’ll still get a few frat boys and toxic masculinity dudes who might be non-religious who can’t stand it but that’s a parallel problem. There is no logical reason to hate gays, who do no affect your life whatsoever so the biggest driver is religion, specifically the cancer that is Yahweh and all his followers ( Jews, Christians and Muslims).

I’m ok with it all, why wouldn’t I be?

JoChris

Superstar
A real cultural war is starting in the UK - Muslims versus LGBT+ movement.

Watch video clip first.
Further down same twitter entry shows the undercurrent of resentment forming from straight people.

Syed Waqar Hussain‏ @SyedWaqar89 24h24 hours ago
Of course this is unacceptable. But with growing sound of LGBT I must say it's just pushing in too much. Its a legal thing and that's good but why enforcing into schools. Kids are already getting into misbehaving line and divorce rates are already high. Nothing extreme is lawful.

locky‏ @steve_lockley 15h15 hours ago
Kids need to be kids without anyones agenda shoved down their throats
Oldmantop Backing Boris‏ @ToppStephen 5h5 hours ago

Homosexuality is a fact of life and it always has been, it’s how we as a society/community see it. I have 3 kids and I will love them forever whatever their sexuality, hurt my kids and I will get biblical in my revenge on you

-----
This interaction is one reason why straight people are losing patience. Look At last entry.
  1. Tom Caspian‏ @TomCaspian7 Jul 27
    Hmm, who to support? The radical islamists, or the far left LGBTP crowd? I think I'll just sit on the backbenches and let them fight it out. I'm just a white straight christian male, my opinion isn't worth much these days anyway.

2. FFliss Alma ‏ @Fliss_Alma Jul 27
    Well, at least your last sentence was correct. Though I doubt your opinion was worth much before "these days" either.

3. Caspian‏ @TomCaspian7 Jul 27
    Either way, good luck fighting against radical Islam. I fear you can't resort to identity politics on this one. (ProTip, wear a stabvest)

4. Fliss Alma ‏ @Fliss_Alma Jul 27
    You're a very shallow thinker, aren't you?

5. Tom Caspian‏ @TomCaspian7 Jul 27
    Just to be clear, if I support you, I will be labelled 'islamophobic', but if I support them, I'll be labelled 'homophobic'. So the only logical choice for me is to not support anyone. I wouldn't want to be called a bigot. This is the world you lot created. Own it.

JoChris

Superstar
I don’t have any statistics but Athiests will have a higher percentage of acceptance for LGBT rights then others. You’ll still get a few frat boys and toxic masculinity dudes who might be non-religious who can’t stand it but that’s a parallel problem. There is no logical reason to hate gays, who do no affect your life whatsoever so the biggest driver is religion, specifically the cancer that is Yahweh and all his followers ( Jews, Christians and Muslims).

I’m ok with it all, why wouldn’t I be?
Do you have any kids? Are you OK with this kind of curriculum being taught?
Again, UK clip so you can't accuse USA Christians of anything.

justjess

Superstar
I do not think they are completely responsible. There was a major cultural shift starting many centuries ago.

You would be aware that as the printing press made books more accessible, more viewpoints became available. Some were strongly censored yes, but if any persons know how to use search engine on library websites like www.archive.org it is easy to find ancient books that are immoral/ heretical by today's standards.

Some 19th occult conspiracy books are way more open about their motives to take over the world than today's websites. One of the tools they taught people to use was via alternative sexual practices, people favouring open marriages etc.
Over time what 19th century theosophical books taught has slowly infiltrated and taken over 21st society.

P.S. I have avoided using keywords just in case younger people let their curiousity get the better of them. As a mother I am sure you understand.
I understand that some people are very upset about “traditional” ways of life disappearing or having to coexist with other ways of life. What I think many are missing however is that society is in and of itself no longer traditional. We aren’t living on family farms. People don’t need to have 10 children because of high childhood mortality and the need to have some children survive to adulthood to tend those family farms and there parents in old age. Lifelong marriage and abstinence before hand isn’t necessary to preserve inheritance since we have paternity testing. Women don’t have to stay home their whole lives because we have vacuums and manufactured clothing and grocery stores.. Lots and lots of things that we did traditionally that are no longer necessary. And while some people would like to keep these traditions alive and continue to live that way - others don’t.

Feminism was a reaction to women no longer having a role to fill -family farms gone, childrenl in school, industrial jobs not paying well enough to provide a decent life in the city etc. Lgbt rights were a reaction of people being freed from the obligation to marry and reproduce allowing them to come out of the closet. There were always women who worked, there were always dead marriages, there were always homosexuals on and on and on... these things just became more open when we weren’t tied by necessity to preindustrial ways of living.

Now you can argue whether this is a good or bad thing or somewhere in the middle. But blaming feminists or gay people for them is near sighted.

I’m trying to figure out how your posts relates to what we were talking about... and I’m struggling to make the connection honestly. I do understand your being careful with choice of words but if you can help me connect the dots here I’d appreciate it.

Do you have any kids? Are you OK with this kind of curriculum being taught?
Again, UK clip so you can't accuse USA Christians of anything.

Hey cool thanks for posting a clip that started with Putin’s orthodox fascist news agency. I don’t have any kids but if I did I’d rather them accept gays as humans than being literalist Christians who reject reality for fairy tales.

JoChris

Superstar
I understand that some people are very upset about “traditional” ways of life disappearing or having to coexist with other ways of life. What I think many are missing however is that society is in and of itself no longer traditional. We aren’t living on family farms. People don’t need to have 10 children because of high childhood mortality and the need to have some children survive to adulthood to tend those family farms and there parents in old age. Lifelong marriage and abstinence before hand isn’t necessary to preserve inheritance since we have paternity testing. Women don’t have to stay home their whole lives because we have vacuums and manufactured clothing and grocery stores.. Lots and lots of things that we did traditionally that are no longer necessary. And while some people would like to keep these traditions alive and continue to live that way - others don’t.

Feminism was a reaction to women no longer having a role to fill -family farms gone, childrenl in school, industrial jobs not paying well enough to provide a decent life in the city etc. Lgbt rights were a reaction of people being freed from the obligation to marry and reproduce allowing them to come out of the closet. There were always women who worked, there were always dead marriages, there were always homosexuals on and on and on... these things just became more open when we weren’t tied by necessity to preindustrial ways of living.

Now you can argue whether this is a good or bad thing or somewhere in the middle. But blaming feminists or gay people for them is near sighted.
I think feminism can be viewed through a cup half full or cup half empty perspective.
I consider myself a first-wave feminist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-wave_feminism

I am For equal rights, equal respect/ pay, pro **preventative ** contraception, domestic violence services, single mother support etc.
We live in a fallen world after all e.g. not all relationships are perfect.

I am totally against hatred of men endorsed by some extreme feminists. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misandry#Within_feminist_movements

I’m trying to figure out how your posts relates to what we were talking about... and I’m struggling to make the connection honestly. I do understand your being careful with choice of words but if you can help me connect the dots here I’d appreciate it.
Very succinctly - certain religions encourage sexual deviancy and actually encourage it as a tool to bring followers "in"/ advance to higher levels.

I have paraphrased one recent tweet from a Homosexuals for Satanism (not actual name) podcast 's twitter entry: "In our next show we talk all things 21st century Satanism and Homosexuality in which we try to encourage our "interviewee" over to the dark side. Hail Satan."

You google image photos of drag queens reading books to kids in libraries and then compare them to the standard goat head symbol of modern Satanism.

I am definitely NOT claiming all LGBT+ supporters are secretly on the dark side; in fact I doubt many would know a thing about the dark occult etc! Those on the dark side are openly for every LGBT+ deviation though.

JoChris

Superstar
Hey cool thanks for posting a clip that started with Putin’s orthodox fascist news agency. I don’t have any kids but if I did I’d rather them accept gays as humans than being literalist Christians who reject reality for fairy tales.
So you don't have kids of your own. You don't have the normal parents' concern that pre-schoolers are being taught alternative sexuality like it is relatively normal, just "different".

It isn't just "pro-gayness" in the education curriculum (although that is bad enough). It is telling kids IF they feel like a boy/ girl, they actually ARE a boy/ girl. They are little kids with over-active imaginations!!!!!

Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
So you don't have kids of your own. You don't have the normal parents' concern that pre-schoolers are being taught alternative sexuality like it is relatively normal, just "different".

It isn't just "pro-gayness" in the education curriculum (although that is bad enough). It is telling kids IF they feel like a boy/ girl, they actually ARE a boy/ girl. They are little kids with over-active imaginations!!!!!
Fuck your Bible and your babble.

Little kids with over-active imaginations have a better grasp on reality than fundies like you ever will.

You’re adult children infantilized by biblical literalism who wouldn’t understand the definition of reason or logic if it slapped you in the face.

Last edited: