Is LGBT+ acceptance campaign starting to backfire?

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus said- "At the beginning God made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh" (Matt 19:4)

So that raises the question- Who made GLBT's?..:rolleyes:
Sin

Tidal

Star

Yes there's a lot of spiritual pollution sloshing around the world looking for empty heads to get into-

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this...to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house empty..
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there" (Matt 12:43-45)

Lisa

Superstar
Be careful who you’re looking at :oops:
Transgender model Valentina Sampaio makes history by posing for a stunning Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot - becoming the first ever trans woman to feature in the iconic magazine

Lisa

Superstar
Lol. Shouldn't you be more concerned at being identified as h@teful?
Well I’d like to know who you are pairing me with first. Maybe they’re the hateful one because I’m certainly not.

kittybratxx

Established

They love to corrupt the youth. let's not forget James gunn. who made the first scooby doo live action wanted velma to be lesbian back then. The same James gunn, who made all the sick paedophilia jokes on twitter.

I read an article about how during lock down some children who where considering transitioning decided on going back to their original gender. Which makes me wonder what they are being taught in school........

Lisa

Superstar
I read an article about how during lock down some children who where considering transitioning decided on going back to their original gender. Which makes me wonder what they are being taught in school........
Obviously nothing good. I wonder how they get the school bullies to leave those kids alone? They never did much for my son in that area...but then you can’t be the protector all day at school either.

Lisa

Superstar
Nasty, nasty, unloved?
Why didn’t you reply to my latest question? You already replied to this one..did you forget that? So, I’m not sure what this reply is supposed to be about..makes as much sense as the last one.

Lisa

Superstar
Netflix Celebrates New Children's Show for Including a Transgender Kid

CNN Spokesman Doubles Down On Network’s Decision To Say ‘Individuals With A Cervix’ Instead Of ‘Women’