Is It Wrong/sinful To Become A Celibate Because....

Etagloc

Superstar
No, a good relationship would be balanced.
I would understand how "skewed in favor of women" would equal blanced according your scales. Your scales are tillted. That's why it's the neighborhood blue pill simp who likes what you're saying. I just assumed TMT was a woman. I didn't even realize TMT was a man for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he wore skinny jeans because I wouldn't be surprised if he lacked down there. I don't have that problem so my personality's a little different.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
You know, not everyone is the same right?
Exactly. Not everyone is the same.
Have you never taken a sociology class? Different groups have different tendencies. People are not just individuals- to think sociologically you have to be able to think in terms of groups and of individuals. If you don't understand, read The Sociological Imagination or just take Sociology 101. All that is is the sociological imagination. If you don't want to be able to think in sociological terms and not see past the tip of your nose, fine. But don't expect other people to conform to your own preconceptions.

TMT

Star
I'm not a sexist, you're just a simp. You're the type of guy E-40 was rapping about on Captain Save a Hoe.
You're the most delusional person on this forum, and that's saying a lot.
Keep the blue/pill red pill bullshit for alt right jerk offs, I don't care.

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not alt right but you're still a simp. You say I'm sexist but you're the type that would be paying for coochie.

Etagloc

Superstar
You talk all this about me like I don't have access to your high school year book photo

mecca

Superstar
I would understand how "skewed in favor of women" would equal blanced according your scales. Your scales are tillted. That's why it's the neighborhood blue pill simp who likes what you're saying. I just assumed TMT was a woman. I didn't even realize TMT was a man for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he wore skinny jeans because I wouldn't be surprised if he lacked down there. I don't have that problem so my personality's a little different.
My scales are balanced, skewed is not balanced. I haven't even said what a normal/well functioning relationship looks like in my eyes so it is weird of you to jump to that conclusion.
Seriously, what's wrong with you?

TMT

Star
Lol men who brag about cock size on the Internet are usually micro dicked themselves. Not that it matters because all you need to get a woman off is your mouth, but I'm sure you're not man enough for that kind of work.

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol men who brag about cock size on the Internet are usually micro dicked themselves. Not that it matters because all you need to get a woman off is your mouth, but I'm sure you're not man enough for that kind of work.
Not man enough to eat coochie? I swear you from Planet of the Simps.

Etagloc

Superstar
My scales are balanced, skewed is not balanced. I haven't even said what a normal/well functioning relationship looks like in my eyes so it is weird of you to jump to that conclusion.
Seriously, what's wrong with you?
What's wrong with you is that you live in a bubble and you haven't travelled and so you expect the rest of the world to conform to your bubble.

mecca

Superstar
What's wrong with you is that you live in a bubble and you haven't travelled and so you expect the rest of the world to conform to your bubble.
What bubble? Lmao you don''t even know my life or my experiences. You don't know how I think. I have not even said anything about my opinion on relationships except that I think a functioning one should be balanced. I'm certain most smart humans would agree with that.

Etagloc

Superstar
What bubble? Lmao you don''t even know my life or my experiences. You don't know how I think. I have not even said anything about my opinion on relationships except that I think a functioning one should be balanced. I'm certain most smart humans would agree with that.
I said that modern relationships are skewed towards women and you said relationships should be balanced and disapproved of my post. So that would imply you have a different idea of what balance is or you wouldn't have had an issue with my post.

And you yourself told me you don't know anyone from the region I'm from. Have you or have you not lived in the same state your whole life? I've lived and travelled across the United States and I live independently. You're a school kid.

TMT

Star
I said that modern relationships are skewed towards women and you said relationships should be balanced and disapproved of my post. So that would imply you have a different idea of what balance is or you wouldn't have had an issue with my post.

And you yourself told me you don't know anyone from the region I'm from. Have you or have you not lived in the same state your whole life? I've lived and travelled across the United States and I live independently. You're a school kid.
You're just pissed that this isnt the 50s and you can't slap your girl around with impunity after a couple margaritas.
Skewed towards women yeah right, they just have a fucking say now a days and creeps like you can't handle it.

Etagloc

Superstar
You're just pissed that this isnt the 50s and you can't slap your girl around with impunity after a couple margaritas.
Skewed towards women yeah right, they just have a fucking say now a days and creeps like you can't handle it.
You put women on a pedestal. Have you or have you not openly admitted this?

Hell nah, I ain't for domestic abuse. I almost intervened in a domestic abuse situation a few nights ago but I stayed out of it because the woman didn't want me to get involved. And I gave my neighbor a bottle of pepper spray to protect herself when her baby daddy was beating her.

What I'm not for is dudes worshipping women like you do. It's pathetic. You're small-minded so you portray things in terms of a false dilemma.

It's not "put women on a pedestal or beat on women". The world is not as simple as your imagination.

I'm not for domestic abuse nor for putting women on a pedestal. I'm messed up because I respect myself and don't put women on a pedestal? That's exactly what I mean when I talk about a tilted scale. That's not balanced.

TMT

Star
You put women on a pedestal. Have you or have you not openly admitted this?

Hell nah, I ain't for domestic abuse. I almost intervened in a domestic abuse situation a few nights ago but I stayed out of it because the woman didn't want me to get involved. And I gave my neighbor a bottle of pepper spray to protect herself when her baby daddy was beating her.

What I'm not for is dudes worshipping women like you do. It's pathetic. You're small-minded so you portray things in terms of a false dilemma.

It's not "put women on a pedestal or beat on women". The world is not as simple as your imagination.

I'm not for domestic abuse nor for putting women on a pedestal. I'm messed up because I respect myself and don't put women on a pedestal? That's exactly what I mean when I talk about a tilted scale. That's not balanced.
Me small minded? This coming from the guy who wants to outlaw homosexuality and atheism. LOL you're such a joke and thank you man because you're a barrel of laughs.

JoChris

Superstar
I don't believe them studies and people can produce studies to say pretty much whatever they want. Do those studies take into account the divorced men who pretty much lose everything and are ready to kill themselves? And do they take into account that something like 60 or 70 percent of marriages in the US these days end in divorce.

I am constantly being told not to trust my own eyes. I can only trust "experts", who "most certainly have my interests at heart". Yeah, right. Screw experts. I know what I've seen. I go off what I know and what I've seen, I don't care about "experts". You can pay experts to say anything. They'll say one thing one year and twenty years later they'll say something totally different. Damien is not abnormal. He's intelligent.

Men are constantly being pushed into relationships and marriages and all that and it's generally society and women doing the pushing. It's totally logical that women do the pushing and it's logical that men are not interested.

I don't think Damien is wrong or abnormal or doesn't care about sex or relationships. I think Damien is rational. Relationships and marriage are awesome.... for the women. But that comes at the men's expense. The balance of power is totally skewed in favor of women in relationships and the men get screwed over.

Look at men's online dating profiles and what do they want. Then look at what women want.

The man: I want a woman who's not abusive. That's basically what men want. They're tired of these women who are out to castrate them. They'll even date a woman twice as heavy as they are. You be a good-looking, handsome intelligent dude and..... you get a whale.

The woman: I want him to make THIS MUCH money, I want him to be THIS TALL, I want him to like this moronic music I'm into, he needs to be funny, he needs to read my entire damn online profile, he needs to be totally dominant and also submissive to me, blah, blah, blah.... the list goes on forever.

You can call me misogynist or whatever you want. Social justice warriors throw out "sexist", "racist", whatever terms so much I don't care what I'm called. I'm just being real. The scales are way too tilted to one side. Of course women don't feel the anxiety men feel. Men want you to have breasts and vagina and not abuse them. Whereas women come with a whole grocery/laundry list of demands. Because the women have waaaaaaaay more negotiating power.

The deck is stacked against you, men. The only way you win the game is not to play it. Don't feel like there's something wrong with you, the game is rigged.

Believe it or not, I had a reputation as a player. I had women throwing themselves at me and I had men tryna be like me. Me and my homie were minor celebrities in the ghetto and I was with more women in one week than my other homie had been with in his entire life. Dudes who know me know I was on a player tip. I had a woman try to throw herself at me just last night even though I'm not even looking for that.

Don't fall for it. I done been there, done that and I done peeped the game. I got up on my player tip because when I was a kid I was considered nobody.... I did what I did and it was like scientifically investigating where the rainbow ended, grabbing the pot of gold and realizing it was just chocolate candy with gold tinfoil. You can try to say there's something particular about me or I'm lying if you want but any player dude knows exactly what I'm talking about and that's why players might stick a whole lot of women but real players ain't falling in love. They know the score. They know the game so they know better. And these days I'm against fornication and I'm not finna exercise the game just so I can hold hands with a woman so for me the game is pointless.

My family comes from a third world country. If you really smart, that's where you need to head. I'm a product of third world culture so once I get my degree I can go back. Third world people know the deal. You can get you a Western woman if you want but if you serious, the time has come to step the game up and get you a Third world woman. You dealing with a better class of women. That's a much better bet. And if she try to play you and take your money, you head right back to the US. THAT- is the game, my brothers. Don't get mad and don't hate- there's plenty of vagina-hungry simps so my game ain't finna change things for women or for the vast majority of men. And maybe there are good women in the Western world. I wish nothing but good things for both of them.
Have you known any decent women at all?
Is it something about where you live in particular, is it where you go, do you attract the attention of only one-night women or women overall?

Etagloc

Superstar
Have you known any decent women at all?
Is it something about where you live in particular, is it where you go, do you attract the attention of only one-night women or women overall?
Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all these have I not found. -Ecclesiastes 7:28

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms. She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goetho not out by night. She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff. She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple. Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land. She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. -Proverbs 31:10-31