Is it Ethical to Eat Meat?

mecca

Superstar
Animals are being bred for food since the time of Adam and Eve proved by all the scriptures
They have never before been bred at the rate of 56 billion per year... that is not sustainable or healthy. Small farms are perfect for the environment... factories only pollute the environment and unnecessarily kill animals at an alarming rate.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I will give you a cabbage and this bag of beans for that steak and roasted chicken breast. I am actually finding some of the comments here entertaining in a funny kind of way. And I am afraid poop is the oldest fertilizer known to human kind.

Also, don't believe everything you read or hear rants on. SJW's are afraid to step out of bed due to leaving a carbon footprint. How long before they think their self sacrifice serves the earth better and offs thy self?

mecca

Superstar
has absolutely NOTHING to do with breeding animals or raising crops.
Animal agriculture is the leading cause of polltion on the Earth. It's because of the factories and the sheer mass of animals bred.
There's plenty of sources on this but here's a wiki link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

The land destruction comes from the clearing of habitats for grazing and also growing all the plants needed to feed the all the animals. The water pollution comes from animal waste. And the air pollution/greenhouse gas emissions come from methane production in cows and all the ammonia released from factories.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
No it can't...
It most certainly can.

It's not political.. just a documented fact.

This is from Doc Mercola (who is being pretty generous telling how to avoid brain damage, in the rest of the article, if you MUST be a vegan)--
  • Vitamin B12 is found almost exclusively in animal tissues, which vegans and vegetarians do not typically eat. The few plant foods that are sources of B12 are actually B12 analogs, which blocks the uptake of true B12 and actually increases your need for it.
  • B12 is stored in your liver, kidneys and other body tissues. As a result, a deficiency may not be apparent for about seven years.
  • Initial symptoms of deficiency include: lack of motivation, apathy, mental fogginess, muscle weakness and fatigue. Chronic long-term B12 deficiency can lead to serious conditions such as depression, dementia, and fertility problems.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/amp/how-to-avoid-the-most-dangerous-side-effect-of-veganism.aspx

manama

Star
Not our fault that US is dumb and rather than using manure to fertilize its soil, just lets it go into fresh water resources.
They have never before been bred at the rate of 56 billion per year... that is not sustainable or healthy. Small farms are perfect for the environment... factories only pollute.
What pollution comes from "factories" that are actually farms having to do with animals? Do they release uranium or radioactive smokes in the air or something lmao we are talking animal farms not nuclear bases.

They have never before been bred at the rate of 56 billion per year
And never before has human population been 7+ billion and increasing. No offence but people banging has effects and we need to feed those offsprings so yes the animal breeding rate also has to increase every year to feed the people. We are already suffering from overpopulation in most of the countries and there isn't enough food to feed them. People can't be raised on grass nor can your pocket feed em all.

Animal agriculture is the leading cause of polltion on the Earth. It's because of the factories and the sheer mass of animals bred.
There's plenty of sources on this but here's a wiki link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production
Again talks about greenhouse gases and countries like the US, again not our fault that they can't even do a simple job.

mecca

Superstar
So more poo equals more vegetation, which is great for people in rural areas or villages
I'm not talking about villages though, villages don't have factory farms. I'm talking about the factories which house millions of animals then dump the waste. Waste from factory farms has polluted 35,000 miles of rivers in 22 states and contaminated groundwater in 17 states.

Manure is a good fertilizer for small farms but it becomes a problem in large quantities.
A bit of shit in water is hardly polluting seas and oceans
I think the effects are exaggerated
Water pollution is very dangerous, people need clean water and waste pollution is a real problem. I didn't say anything about seas or oceans (there are other problems with those) but animal waste really does pollute water... and it's water that people need to drink and use.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Don't fall into the traps of peta pls.
99% of people whining about animal rights have never seen how animals are bred and raised for food.
Don't worry, I posted that as a joke lol. i thought it was funny.

Etagloc

Superstar
I actually read on a website that there is a "vegan" agenda.... the idea is that a population that eats meat will be more war-like and better able to defend itself, whereas a population of skinny jeans types that eats no meat will be more passive and easier to control.

I believe it. I mean someone on here mentioned... I think Nero... who seemed to have had that same thought.

I also have read this was a factor when the Mongols attacked China, if my memory is right. If I'm not mistaken, the people in China were eating rice and stuff and this made them less equipped to defend themselves against the Mongols.

Etagloc

Superstar
In any case insha'Allah when I become a billionaire banker or whatever it is billionaires do..... I think I will fund both sides. I think the vegan extremists are cuckoo but I also think they're funny.

manama

Star
I actually read on a website that there is a "vegan" agenda.... the idea is that a population that eats meat will be more war-like and better able to defend itself, whereas a population of skinny jeans types that eats no meat will be more passive and easier to control.

I believe it. I mean someone on here mentioned... I think Nero... who seemed to have had that same thought.

I also have read this was a factor when the Mongols attacked China, if my memory is right. If I'm not mistaken, the people in China were eating rice and stuff and this made them less equipped to defend themselves against the Mongols.
Vegans are good people, their existence only means more meat for us. Sadly they are eating my food's food.

Etagloc

Superstar
Vegans are good people, their existence only means more meat for us. Sadly they are eating my food's food.
The vegans must be stopped, manama. The vegan agenda is everywhere. I have a list of senators who are working for the vegan conspiracy.

The vegans hate us for our freedom. They have joined with.... umm... antifa- the same group who murdered Mecca..... they have joined to form an axis of evil.

We have to stop the vegans and..... (tries to think of another bad guy)... country music fans. Country music fans, antifa and veganism.... they're all in cahoots.

Do you want to know the truth about what happened to Atlantis? Veganism happened, manama. Veganism sank Atlantis, manama. The Titanic too. Leonardo decaprisun was only there to distract you.

The one-eye symbol? Of course it represents the one-eye of a vegan who has lost their sight due to chronic lack of animal flesh.

The cause of human freedom rests on your shoulders, manama. Buy a flamethrower from me and fight the vegans!

Etagloc

Superstar
I think it's a troll image.
Mecca this is not a game. The heartless meat-eaters! They will not rest until every cute animals is murdered and eaten!

Mecca- we have to fight back!

They killed the family of Bambi!

Look at this! This meme proves scientifically that eating meat is just like Naziism! Or Zionism! Or country music, Mecca!

We have to act now. The time has come to take a stand!

The cause of animal freedom rests on your shoulders, Mecca. Buy a flamethrower from me and fight the meat-eaters!

mecca

Superstar
Look at this! This meme proves scientifically that eating meat is just like Naziism! Or Zionism! Or country music, Mecca!

We have to act now. The time has come to take a stand!

The cause of animal freedom rests on your shoulders, Mecca. Buy a flamethrower from me and fight the meat-eaters!
Noooo