Is hate good? Should we allow the censorship of hate speech?

Well put but let me peak to this quote.

All descriptions of a supernatural God are wrong according to scriptures themselves which say that such a God is unknoiwable and unfathomable.

Only the most foolish will try to describe what they cannot possibly know.

Regards
DL
One cannot know everything about God because His thoughts are higher than our thoughts & His ways are higher than ours.

Therefore, I won’t claim that I know all that God knows or that I even know anything more than what He has graciously chosen to reveal to us through His Word.

I am not interested in knowing what He has not yet chosen to reveal. I know He has a plan & that all things will work out to glorify HIM.

That is good enough for me.

One cannot know everything about God because His thoughts are higher than our thoughts & His ways are higher than ours.

Therefore, I won’t claim that I know all that God knows or that I even know anything more than what He has graciously chosen to reveal to us through His Word.

I am not interested in knowing what He has not yet chosen to reveal. I know He has a plan & that all things will work out to glorify HIM.

That is good enough for me.
What does a God need with glorification?

You say you cannot know God, while showing us what you think you know of the unknowable.

That is called hypocrisy or bearing false witness.

Regards
DL

Given that you are a Bishop and I am a mere layman, I would say the burden of proof to extract meaning along the lines of your claim from the verses you quoted is yours, DL.
I gave my judgement on them. You did not like it and offered nothing against what I put.

I do not blame you for disbelieving what scriptures say. Most believers do.

Regards
DL