God consist of Three parts:
- Spirit(Holy Ghost) and
- Father(can’t comprehend, I would die if I could, this is why “no one have seen the Father”)
That’s why God said he made us in his LIKENESS, also with Three parts
- Physical Body,
- Soul (Astral Body), and
- Spirit (which is dead now if you’re not saved)
We are only 2/3 of a man (666) and needing the last 1/3 (Spirit) to be completed. This is why it’s important to get saved and be born-again in order to be completed 3/3. The Gospel is the last piece to revive your dead spirit or else when you died your SOUL will go to hell.
If you don’t have HIS spirit (the last 1/3), you’re destined for HELL. It doesn’t matter how good you think you are. There is not a price for God’s spirit nor can you earn it. This is why Christians are children of God because he completed us.
Masonic cult think they become “god” when they reach 33rd degree (1/3), another cult earning and working their way to heaven
It’s a children to Father relationship unlike slave to master in islam.
We are happy to be in complete submission to the will of God.
"A true servant of Allah (awj) is he for whom obedience to Allah (awj) is sweet and Allah’s (awj) love is delight; he is intimate with Allah (awj) and relies on Him for all his needs.
Servitude can be summed up in three things. First is that the servant doesn’t consider himself to own any of what has been bestowed upon him, for slaves own no property. They see all property as Allah’s (awj) and when He commands, they spend it; second, a servant doesn’t plan for himself; and third, a servant is preoccupied only with Allah’s (awj) prescriptions and proscriptions.
With the aforementioned definition, we can understand the essence of servitude and how to achieve it. Servitude is the key to sanctity and “servant” is the best of names. A perfected human is a servant of Allah (awj) and is effaced in the Divine Identity and the Divine Names."
You are a definition of The Walking Dead and a slave to allah(x), very happy one indeed. I’m afraid you might have reach the point of reprobate. Father gave you up, you are DOOMED. Your Astral Body is going to be punished for enternity. It is a sad reality, this is why we have Christian missionary all over the world to preach the Gospel to all creature (2/3 beast) so they can become children of God and avoid that Hellish place.
You just made my night. I thank you......Always thought judgement was God's. Let's leave it to Him.
We Muslims know our place and can not condemn people in this manner.
Moreover, we are always hopeful that a person will repent before they leave this life.
We shall see God willing you and I, about this on the Day of Judgement.
......going out later!
"3. God is endless above and below the universe. There is no place, or even the smallest particle that it does not permeate.
4. God permeates all of the water, land, wood, and stone. Not a single being is without it.
5. Just as water is in and around water animals, in the same way, this pure God is in and around all living beings.
6. However, this simile with water is not entirely appropriate, because there are dry places which exist apart from water, while it is not possible that anyone can ever go outside of God.
7. If one tries to run outside of the sky, it is not possible because the sky is always found in front of us. Similarly, there is no end to the endless God.
8. But even though it is only God that we meet continuously, it is inseparable from the body, and though it is what is closest to everyone, it is also hidden.
9. One exists within it but does not know it. One imagines to have understood it, but really the Absolute Reality cannot be understood." -- Dasbodh Chapter: 7, Sub-Chapter: 4