Is God competent or incompetent?

Is God competent or incompetent?

We are told in scriptures that evil begets evil and good begets good. God, as our creator, according to scriptures, creates us all as sinners, which many see as evil.

God can thus be seen and judged as being the original sinner since the fruits of his labor (us) went bad or are born bad. A tree is known by its fruits. What else could come from a sinner tree but sin?

I give God a fail on competence for the following reasons.

God created heaven that produced Satan. Fail.
God created Eden which produced Original Sin. Fail.
God had to reboot creation with Noah’s flood. Fail.
God sent his son to forgive mankind instead of stepping up himself. Fail, for moral reasons.
God also had to create hell for his rejects which scriptures say will be the vast majority of us. Fail.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds and if we believe that, then the Christian God would obviously be rejected by Jesus and agree with my fail judgement.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Vytas

Star
God had to reboot creation with Noah’s flood
And as consequence we now have you...great... :D

Seriously you just avoid responsibility, everything is God's fault...Grow up and find some balls...Nobody is going to confirm this...theory? To you...

From evil, good can flow. You follow this logic.

Seriously you just avoid responsibility, everything is God's fault...Grow up and find some balls...Nobody is going to confirm this...theory? To you...
What stupidity. What responsibility are you even talking about?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Vytas

Star
Regards
DL
Responsibility for your sins. You blame God for what you became...And you go far more than is reasonable to try to prove it for yourself

Responsibility for your sins. You blame God for what you became...And you go far more than is reasonable to try to prove it for yourself
What in hell does that have to do with the O.P.?

Are you that poor of a thinker?

No wonder you just threw your stones and tuck tail and ran.

I am a gnostic Christian and we do not buy into your prick of a God and his condemnation of mankind. Another incompetency on his creating ability.

We are Universalists and are our version of God is not incompetent enough to have to condemn any of us. Your God is the screw up. Not mine.

Regards
DL

Vytas

Star
God loves you, despite that you hate Him (which indicates you believe).I recognize your every thought as my own in past... If you will ever get tired of lying to yourself write me a pm...

God loves you, despite that you hate Him (which indicates you believe).I recognize your every thought as my own in past... If you will ever get tired of lying to yourself write me a pm...
Now you speak for God. Rather presumptuous of you. Stop lying.

Go away dull boy. You have already shown you cannot form an argument.

Regards
DL

Nice quote and it holds a lot of truth.

Getting theists to take their faith blinders off is one of the hard things in life to do.

That faith without facts is making strong willed fools.

I think I used to suffer them better and am trying to get back to that. The brain dead like our friend above, who can barely wright, brings out the bully in me.

Regards
DL