Is God competent or incompetent?

DUSTY

Established
More lies as you have no way of knowing any of this as facts.
Can YOU control the weather? Can YOU create new souls? Can YOU make the universe hold together? No?
Then the God Who created that is more powerful than you are. Seems pretty self evident that neither of us are
a God and neither of us are as powerful as the God Who made everything.

Why are you talking of the god you do not believe in?
^^Another lie that you pretend is a question but really is just an untrue statement
I already said, I believe in God.

Let's talk of the god you believe in so that I might have an idea of how to respond?
Already did. There is a God and He is in charge.

Why are you so afraid of showing your beliefs?
^^ Another lie that you pretend is a question but really is just an untrue statement.

Why do you sound like you will follow any powerful god be he have decent morals or not?
^^ Another lie that you pretend is a question but really is just an untrue statement.

Dude .. you have serious issues. Hope you get some help for them. It's rather unhealthy.

I believe in God.
While hypocritically, or in shame, never naming that god, and thus never allowing me to question you about him, her, or it.

Your fear is palpable and that is not healthy, hypocrite.

Who is your god?

Do not let shame silence you as that would make you a pathetic piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL

DUSTY

Established
While hypocritically, or in shame, never naming that god,
GOD is GOD. There is no 'name'. It's just GOD. The creator of everything Who runs everything.

Your fear is palpable and that is not healthy, hypocrite.
awwww .. there you go again .. unwarranted and erroneous off topic personal insults
Must be frustrating for you ... being so angry and so wrong all the time ... and the unending lies about people.
WOW. How sad for you.

GOD is GOD. There is no 'name'. It's just GOD. The creator of everything Who runs everything.

awwww .. there you go again .. unwarranted and erroneous off topic personal insults
Must be frustrating for you ... being so angry and so wrong all the time ... and the unending lies about people.
WOW. How sad for you.
If you god runs everything, ask him why he made you such a hypocrite.

God is a title and you are referring to bible god who is given many names in your book of myths.

You are keeping secret, out of shame, the god you are referring to.

It could be anything from a reasonably decent Gnostic Christian Jesus to prick of a Father, Yahweh, that the Jews invented or the pathetic Jesus that Rome created.

You have no clue as to who your god is. That is why you are a pathetic piece of garbage who is idol worshiping a vile and immoral god.

Regards
DL

DUSTY

Established
God is a title
God is a title AND God is a name. It's the name of my God. GOD. The creator of everything and everyone.
People refer to God that way all the time. "God did this". "God did that."
They dont' say ... 'The god did this' or 'the god did that'. They just say .. 'God did it'. or 'ask God'

That is why you are a pathetic piece of garbage who is idol worshiping a vile and immoral god.
You are hateful and unbalanced. Seek help.

God is a title AND God is a name. It's the name of my God. GOD. The creator of everything and everyone.
People refer to God that way all the time. "God did this". "God did that."
They dont' say ... 'The god did this' or 'the god did that'. They just say .. 'God did it'. or 'ask God'

You are hateful and unbalanced. Seek help.
Why?

I am not the one idolizing a genocidal son murdering prick of a god, without being able to do apologetics for him/her.

I wrote it that way because your male prick was originally an androgynous god and a damned site more moral and intelligent from the Jewish perspective.

Regards
DL