Is FEMA technically in charge now?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Donald Trump is no longer President; meet your new President, Pete Gaynor

Yesterday, the state of Wyoming became the 50th, and final, state to declare a state of emergency.

This is the first time in US history that all 50 states have declared a state of emergency.
This invokes the full powers of Executive order 12148, signed by Jimmy Carter in 1979.

This Executive Order revokes Presidential power in a time when all 50 states are in a state of emergency, and transfers power from the President of the United States to FEMA Director Pete Gaynor.

Read full Executive Order 12148.

Here are some detailed overall FEMA plans and powers, published by the National Liberty Alliance for your reference.

Source

Last edited:
chethanx.jpg
Tom Hanks’ son Chet is also weirding out social media. In a recent Instagram post, Chet sarcastically talked about being part of the Illuminati and partaking in human sacrifice. He then said “we’re watching you” while doing a one-eye sign before adding “those who talk sh*t” on the internet will be the first to be sent to a FEMA camp”.

dystopia today.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star

Yesterday, the state of Wyoming became the 50th, and final, state to declare a state of emergency.

This is the first time in US history that all 50 states have declared a state of emergency.
This invokes the full powers of Executive order 12148, signed by Jimmy Carter in 1979.

This Executive Order revokes Presidential power in a time when all 50 states are in a state of emergency, and transfers power from the President of the United States to FEMA Director Pete Gaynor.

Here are some detailed overall FEMA plans and powers, published by the National Liberty Alliance for your reference.

Source
I think, based on my reading of this executive order, that he will represent the President in emergency matters, but it still is a lot of power invested in him. He may have carte blanche. And section 4-201 et al is troubling.

2-101. The Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency shall establish Federal policies for, and coordinate, all civil defense and civil emergency planning, management, mitigation, and assistance functions of Executive agencies.
2-104. The Director shall represent the President in working with State and local governments and private sector to stimulate vigorous participation in civil emergency preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery programs.

4-2. Delegation of Functions Vested in the President.

4-201. The functions vested in the President by the Disaster Relief Act of 1970, as amended (42 U.S.C. Chapter 58 note), are hereby delegated to the Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Interesting find, Red! Will have to look at it more.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Source
This reminded me of some old conspiracy theories about pastors asked/trained by FEMA to emphasize Romans 13 to congregants in preparation for the times ahead.(here, if you care to take a peek Link and Link)

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law

So thanks for the OP, i have to revisit some of these old conspiracies that i'd completely forgotten about! :D

Thunderian

Superstar
This reminded me of some old conspiracy theories about pastors asked/trained by FEMA to emphasize Romans 13 to congregants in preparation for the times ahead.(here, if you care to take a peek Link and Link)

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law

So thanks for the OP, i have to revisit some of these old conspiracies that i'd completely forgotten about! :D
I’m one of those Christians who believes we’re to honour Romans 13 and obey our government as long as it doesn’t conflict with what we’re commanded to do as Christians.

A pastor is either going to consistently interpret Romans 13 as meaning we are subject to earthly authorities, or he isn’t. I can’t remember knowing any pastor who interpreted it differently, and it seems kind of far-fetched that a pastor would change his view of it just because FEMA told him to.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I thought they were trying to abolish Christianity? Lol which one is it?

if there was some super secret group bent on world domination I guarantee it would be Christian theocratic in nature, as that horrible bible verse would be very useful to control freaks.
I've been expecting you. And i almost tagged you because i know Romans 13 is bait for you :)

Abolishing christianity? Ofcourse they are! But the enemy achieves more destruction through infiltration than outright abolition.
Iam in agreement with you on the Christian theocracy part. Forget people like Frank Gaffney and Daniel Pipes running around claiming that sharia is taking over the US. It was always an impossibility, just a scare/diversionary tactic. I've always believed that if there ever was a theocracy in America, it would don christian garb. I've never really believed that it would be outright Satanism/Luciferianism, that is, as the mandated religion of the New Aeon we are/have entered.

Furthermore, whether or not you believe in predictive programming, a Christian theocracy is something that repeatedly pops up in certain dystopian literature.(Republic of Gilead)

The "super secret group bent on world domination" was and remains Luciferian but it is in their interest to maintain a public 'christian face' or have their puppets as christians, who would advance their agendas (think: the Cold War and how, from that day to this, our popular evangelists claim Russia makes a part of Gog and Magog hence the perpetual enemy image of Russia in all media forms and what that does to the War Chest). Advance a form of christianity favorable to the handlers/higher-ups or that lines up perfectly with their plans/goals.

Given the multitude of sects within Christendom; not too long ago, i read somewhere that there is a precedent for christian-on-christian persecution. And that its time to seriously think about it again because history will repeat itself.

Cintra

Star
Is this true?
About FEMA now running the USA?

And if so, how is it manifesting itself in peoples lives?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is this true?
About FEMA now running the USA?

And if so, how is it manifesting itself in peoples lives?
I’m just picking up on what the community seems to be noticing...

I think, from a technical and legal perspective the USA and presidency appear to be in uncharted waters right now.

@Vixy posted some alarming info up earlier...

Cintra

Star
Ah, but the Fed gov't does have the power. How do you think they got the states to raise the drinking age? By threatening to withhold funds.
That's the thing, I don't know anything about it.
I am not American, and I really don't know how the system works.
Many things that people talk about are puzzling and mysterious to me.

The video was a good overview of the powers FEMA might exercise, but it didn't say that they were exercising them.

I wondered if anyone had seen FEMA movements or actions in their area, or official announcements or anything like that.