Is Eminem A Clone?

polymoog

Superstar
How does someone prove they aren't a clone or replicant? I only ask because it seems difficult.
if the original persons memory can be cloned and replicated, the only way to tell would be with distinguishing scars or tattoos. although they can be copied, they would have to be properly aged and weathered. that might be difficult for the lab to mimic, but then i really dont see how a clone could match the original persons age.
maybe my understanding of it is too dated, but if you take a stem cell of a person, it is basically raw and fresh genetic material. growing that should (??) create an infant, not a full grown adult.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How does someone prove they aren't a clone or replicant? I only ask because it seems difficult.
I found this: Just a reminder -- fingerprints are not a result of genetics, but rather patterns imprinted by amniotic fluid while in utero. Identical twins will have the same DNA, but different fingerprints.

polymoog

Superstar
What is Tucker trying to tell US about the CGI HOLOGRAM JOE BIDEN CLONE?

2:40.

Daze

Superstar
The problem with cloning is mankind can not create life. The Almighty points out the creation can't even create a fly.

O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. (22:73 Quran)

Sure, mankind can take existing life such as stem cells and nurture them in a petri dish, but he will never be able to give it a soul because we have next to no knowledge of it.

Idk about Eminem, I'd say its just age if you want honesty. But Dave Chapelle is clearly different. I used to watch his show often and after he returned "from Africa" he was a different man. I think the new Dave is nothing more then a look alike.

I remember when i was in school my classmates told me i looked like the lead singer from Green Day. Though i never seen it, pretty much everyone resembles someone else. I garauntee everyone on these boards has someone, somewhere who looks like them.

Maldarker

Star
In 2017, Dave Chappelle's cousin said Dave had been replaced by a robotoid and that explained why Dave no longer looks or acts like the old Dave.
Hollywood has put out several movies regarding cloning or the transfer of consciousness to other entities, as well as trans humanistic beings. Is it all predictive programming? Is all of this happening right now as a means to keep everyone under control? The movie "The Island" really opened my mind to the possibilities. edit - I almost forget about clone organ replacement.
The ultimate goal is man merged with machine so yeah so devious stuff is going on .

Maldarker

Star
The problem with cloning is mankind can not create life. The Almighty points out the creation can't even create a fly.

O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. (22:73 Quran)

Sure, mankind can take existing life such as stem cells and nurture them in a petri dish, but he will never be able to give it a soul because we have next to no knowledge of it.

Idk about Eminem, I'd say its just age if you want honesty. But Dave Chapelle is clearly different. I used to watch his show often and after he returned "from Africa" he was a different man. I think the new Dave is nothing more then a look alike.

I remember when i was in school my classmates told me i looked like the lead singer from Green Day. Though i never seen it, pretty much everyone resembles someone else. I garauntee everyone on these boards has someone, somewhere who looks like them.
Your right you do. I got notice of my doppelganger when i was in the military. Dude didn't show up for a girl & she was pissed. Thought i was him slapped me, told me that's the last time i spend the night waiting for u in lingerie. Thought running through my head was who the hell are you your hot and WHAT! So after tell her im not who you think i am i had to show her my mil id before she believed me LOL!

Aero

Superstar
if the original persons memory can be cloned and replicated, the only way to tell would be with distinguishing scars or tattoos. although they can be copied, they would have to be properly aged and weathered. that might be difficult for the lab to mimic, but then i really dont see how a clone could match the original persons age.
maybe my understanding of it is too dated, but if you take a stem cell of a person, it is basically raw and fresh genetic material. growing that should (??) create an infant, not a full grown adult.
That's a pretty good answer. But the average person doesn't have access to the equipment necessary to tell a clone from the real thing.

I found this: Just a reminder -- fingerprints are not a result of genetics, but rather patterns imprinted by amniotic fluid while in utero. Identical twins will have the same DNA, but different fingerprints.
Another good answer. But most people are never fingerprinted. For the ones who are fingerprinted, we have to rely on law enforcement databases. Law enforcement is incredibly unreliable when it comes to sharing information. In other words, they either won't give you the info you seek, mishandled the info, or will gaslight you immediately by giving you the wrong info on purpose.

Ultimately I think if cloning turns people into bigger douchebags, then Eminem is definitely cloned.

free2018

Star
maybe the clone is an hidden trans
These people can’t clone humans. That’s why they spend all this time destroying humans and lowering birth rates.

More on topic, Marshall has an androgyne daughter and baby momma. They both just look like aliens.

“ “He” himself looks like a space alien. And I think he easily was born a healthy human girl.