Is Eminem A Clone?

Scars512

Established
I'm intrigued by the clone theory, but not sure I'm on board with it. That might just be because if they actually possess this level of technology regarding cloning that has some sinister implications and I don't want it to be true. Just think what other technology they might have if they can do this ... it is horrifying to even imagine.

I do think he might be under some type of MKUltra type programming, though. He's had quite a few glitches and has changed so much over time. Another possibility is that he actually died (like OD'd or something) and a look-a-like (with plastic surgery to make him as close a match as possible) was put out there to keep the cash coming in.

The more likely option is that he fried his brains on drugs and got a shit ton of plastic surgery because he is vain or was pushed by his label to do it because young people generally don't like people who look old.

I'm open to the idea, though. They would totally clone people if they had the technology to do it. I'm just not sure they have the ability to clone an adult.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm intrigued by the clone theory, but not sure I'm on board with it. That might just be because if they actually possess this level of technology regarding cloning that has some sinister implications and I don't want it to be true. Just think what other technology they might have if they can do this ... it is horrifying to even imagine.

I do think he might be under some type of MKUltra type programming, though. He's had quite a few glitches and has changed so much over time. Another possibility is that he actually died (like OD'd or something) and a look-a-like (with plastic surgery to make him as close a match as possible) was put out there to keep the cash coming in.

The more likely option is that he fried his brains on drugs and got a shit ton of plastic surgery because he is vain or was pushed by his label to do it because young people generally don't like people who look old.

I'm open to the idea, though. They would totally clone people if they had the technology to do it. I'm just not sure they have the ability to clone an adult.
I believe he's under some MK programming but the artifical look to his face and skin can't be dismissed. He looks robotic.
I found this article interesting. It's not proof but makes you think there is maybe something to all of this.
Clones, Vril Lizards, Robotoids and Time Travel
https://bennettleeross.com/conspiracy-theory/clones-vril-lizards-robotoids-and-time-travel/

Cause I’m Slim Shady Yes I’m the real Shady All you other Slim Shadys are just imitations So won’t the real Slim Shady Please stand up Please stand up.
So goes the chorus in the song Slim Shady by Eminem.
It is a reference to his clones.
Unbeknownst to the public there is a mass cloning of celebrities taking place.
Just about every famous person you can think of has been cloned.

Jack Black Mentions Hollywood Cloning

Last edited:
Honestly yes it seems obvious to me that he was replaced. I thought that immediately upon seeing the new Eminem, and found out other people thought the same. Whether it was a clone or what happened, it’s cleary a different person. He imitates the old Eminem but is taller, has a different face, different voice, and his mannerisms are clearly acted out, trying to hard to be like Eminem.

The old Eminem disappeared for a few years, and the easiest explanation is he probably died. At that point he was too big a product to let go so they just replaced him. Now he can be used as a political tool as well with his ridiculous anti trump raps haha. Whoever it is knows he’s just a product and in return gets fame and riches so will do whatever he’s told.

The same seems to be the case with Miley Cyrus and probably many others if you look into it

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Honestly yes it seems obvious to me that he was replaced. I thought that immediately upon seeing the new Eminem, and found out other people thought the same. Whether it was a clone or what happened, it’s cleary a different person. He imitates the old Eminem but is taller, has a different face, different voice, and his mannerisms are clearly acted out, trying to hard to be like Eminem.

The old Eminem disappeared for a few years, and the easiest explanation is he probably died. At that point he was too big a product to let go so they just replaced him. Now he can be used as a political tool as well with his ridiculous anti trump raps haha. Whoever it is knows he’s just a product and in return gets fame and riches so will do whatever he’s told.

The same seems to be the case with Miley Cyrus and probably many others if you look into it
In 2017, Dave Chappelle's cousin said Dave had been replaced by a robotoid and that explained why Dave no longer looks or acts like the old Dave.
Hollywood has put out several movies regarding cloning or the transfer of consciousness to other entities, as well as trans humanistic beings. Is it all predictive programming? Is all of this happening right now as a means to keep everyone under control? The movie "The Island" really opened my mind to the possibilities. edit - I almost forget about clone organ replacement.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
well I don't believe too much in the cloning thing
But I admit he looks different and to be honest his rap skills are not the same

Like it or not the old Eminem was a good rapper.....but that "recovery" album was like a complete different person
so maybe he just died and they replaced him....he is still selling a lot even now

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
there is a lot of famous "replacement" theories

Avril Lavigne is one of them, There is one latin singer called Luis Miguel.. people believe he was replaced too

And of course the most famous one...Paul McCartney, they say the Beatles albums had backwards messages confesing the real Paul was dead o_O

Lisa

Superstar
I found this article interesting. It's not proof but makes you think there is maybe something to all of this.
Clones, Vril Lizards, Robotoids and Time Travel
https://bennettleeross.com/conspiracy-theory/clones-vril-lizards-robotoids-and-time-travel/

Cause I’m Slim Shady Yes I’m the real Shady All you other Slim Shadys are just imitations So won’t the real Slim Shady Please stand up Please stand up.
So goes the chorus in the song Slim Shady by Eminem.
It is a reference to his clones.
Unbeknownst to the public there is a mass cloning of celebrities taking place.
Just about every famous person you can think of has been cloned.

Jack Black Mentions Hollywood Cloning
I think Jack Black and the other guy were joking around, honestly.

polymoog

Superstar
And of course the most famous one...Paul McCartney, they say the Beatles albums had backwards messages confesing the real Paul was dead o_O
that was slightly different, as the real paul was replaced with faul... billy shears, who was not a clone, but through plastic surgery performed in cairo was made to look similar to paul. theres plenty of evidence to support this three card monty that was pulled on the public, but it belongs in its own thread.

saddam had body doubles, as did hillary during the 2016 presidential run. the cloning technology is available for sure, but i dont know if its possible yet to implant the memories from the original to the clones` brains. that seems a bit total recall to me.

note to any of the elites reading here: if you are done with any clones of my women on the celeb crush thread, i will gladly take them off your hands.

cadiz

Star
that was slightly different, as the real paul was replaced with faul... billy shears, who was not a clone, but through plastic surgery performed in cairo was made to look similar to paul. theres plenty of evidence to support this three card monty that was pulled on the public, but it belongs in its own thread.
yes, but the cases I mentioned are the same.
People don't think they were cloned but "replaced" with lookalikes.......the Avril theory is that she was replaced with a girl named Melissa

Several celebs have lookalikes
at the beggining of this video Ed Sheran is talking about his ...the guy even goes to events pretending to be him and nobody knows

Aero

Superstar
How does someone prove they aren't a clone or replicant? I only ask because it seems difficult.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That's a good question. I don't think they could unless clones were tagged or tattooed and that person knew and was clean.

In the movie Blade Runner, the character Deckard would hunt down or retire replicants, who sometimes didn't know they were AI. Ridley Scott said in a interview that Deckard was in fact a replicant. That's freaky.