is COVID real?

floss

Star
For what its worth I will post my findings on this matter.

I dont trust anybody regarding Covid. I dont trust the MSM, I dont trust the "science", I also dont trust the whole load of quacks talking "hoax" and 5G etc.

I have come across a lot of experience from people in real life and I use that to help me to try and figure things out.

First of all I know of at least dozens of people who have died from Covid. Nobody really close but just friends of friends, family of friends, and people I come across at work etc.

From what I gather the first variant of Covid mostly killed Older and sick people, and I have talked to many younger people who got the first variant and said it was like a cold.

with the Delta things seemed to have changed, as people seemed to have reacted much worse, even the young and seemingly healthy.

I know of 2 UNVACCINATED people in their early 40's have have died of the Delta variant. Both friends of a friend.

A friend of mine had an uncle abroad who was UNVACCINATED and died along with his wife who was also UNVACCINATED, whereas their maid was VACCINATED and younger I presume and did not die.

My barber is in his 50s and he was VACCINATED, another younger barber at the same shop was UNVACCINATED. The younger UNVACCINATED barber caught Covid (I'm assuming Delta) whereas my personal barber who is 50's and VACCINATED did not catch Covid, and they work in a small space. The younger UNVACCINATED barber who caught Covid told me he felt like he was going to die and he could not breathe, but he eventually got over it.

My point about this is that from my personal experience with people, THE VACCINES DO PREVENT SERIOUS ILLNESS OR DEATH.

Now on the other hand I know of at least half a dozen people WHO HAVE DIED SHORTLY AFTER GETTING THE VACCINES. My sister in law has a friend in the UK whose aunt and cousin both died hours after getting the vaccine.

I know of dozens of people who have also had adverse effects after the vaccine. Myocarditus, panic attacks, long periods, becomming paralyzed, strokes, etc.

I def think they are suppressing the amount and severity of side effects of the vaccine, but at the same time the vaccine does seem to protect against serious harm from the Virus.

Do what you want with what I am telling you. I myself have not been vaccinated but do not believe all the anti-Vax and anti-Covid propaganda out there. They are also lying to you.
perhaps these anecdotal "UNVACCINATED" were actually vaccinated differently.
1640987381310.png

@lightseeker

choose one narrative or the other ?

why on earth should I ?

Choose one of the elites controlled narratives ?
No thanks.

They are BOTH controlled. Alt media and MSM, and they are BOTH sowing disinformation and deception. There is no "alt media" just an INFO war being waged by 2 factions of criminal elites. You think either side cares about you or I ? I just laugh at your ignorance.

We are not being told the full truth by anybody.

I choose to think critically and base my thoughts on what I observe in real life.

Not choosing a "team" and taking for gospel what one set of criminals claim as truth.

Keep watching your Bitchute and Rumble videos.
nice straw man argument dumbass. You literally posted 2 contradictory narratives that you said you believe. Nobody needs alt media to know the truth about covid, just have to not be a retard. Anyways I know you’re not capable of real discussion so no need to reply a bunch of caps locked straw man arguments about trump or whatever the shit you would think of lol

Here's how I understand it:

Covid-19 was man-made as a bio-weapon. Created in China in a lab, likely financially funded by the NWO players, the US government and US eugenic-supporting billionaires, in conjunction with the Chinese government. It was either purposely released late 2019 or it got out of the lab a bit earlier than planned by accident.

Mid-late 2020 many millions of people worldwide caught the original strain of Covid-19, which was the worst and most deadly form. The severity of the symptoms were deadly for those with underlying health conditions, those very old or obese. After it made its way through lots of different countries populations, people either died (the older/vulnerable people of the population), or average/healthy people were infected and got flu like symptoms, then survived/created anti-bodies. Late 2020 the fake 'vaccines' were released, promising everyone who used them safety from the killer virus. These vaccines were never given to anyone with the real intention of protecting anyone, they are a vehicle to transfer the money of countries via the tax payer to the 'vaccine' developer pharmaceutical companies and were used to kill people (the 'useless eaters'/99%). Before this wealth transfer of state to private company, politicians of the world over bought huge stakes in stocks of these companies to become millionaires. This means they are compromised morally - the longer they continue this charade, the more money they stand to make. The deadliness of the Covid-19 virus was purposely over-hyped in the media to create an atmosphere of doom and fear amongst populations of the average person worldwide, to make them more willing to comply to restrictions, tyranny and to take rebranded experimental 'medicine' ('vaccines') for their own safety (they think).

Early/mid 2021, the original Covid-19 strain evolved into the Delta variant, which was more infectious but less deadly. Therefore the hospitalizations and deaths figures dropped dramatically. Governments worldwide and the 'vaccine' developers used these statistics as proof the 'vaccines' were working as advertised. The general public ate this fake-news up - "hurrah, 'vaccines' are our saviour! We'll back back to normal before you know it!". Many millions of people got vaccinated throughout 2021, thinking they were doing the right thing, that they would be less likely to spread Coronavirus, that they would be more safe. All of that thinking was very wrong. The jabs have been purposely designed to either kill the people who take them via excessive spike proteins/graphine hydroxide, or through cancer-causing chemicals. Some people die instantly if the injection-site was straight into a vein where it can do immediate damage. Others die weeks/months later, which the death is then attributed something else, so it is not logged as a 'vaccine' induced death (e.g. heart attack/strokes). Others will die in the months/years to come from it, if their body is stronger. Some people were lucky enough to recieve saline (placebo) shots, this was done to reduce the amount of people dying at one time to lower the chance of scrutiny of the jabs. Celebrities/complying politicians also are purposely given saline shots as they are considered part of the 'elite' class, and so there is less exposure of 'vaccine' induced death/injuries to the public.

Most of the serious cases of the latest variant, Omicron, are in reality 'vaccine' injuries. That is why the media are gaslighting the public, telling them that heart conditions are a symptom of Omicron. It is the fake 'vaccines' causing these problems. I'm pretty sure the common cold is starting to show as a positive on LFT/PCR tests, so people with extremely mild symptoms of a cold are getting tested and then getting positive tests. This is causing insanely high numbers of positive cases, which we are seeing now. People that years ago would have got a sore throat or runny nose, then gone into work thinking "I have a slight cold but I'm ok to work." are now thinking, "Shit! I'm gonna die from Covid! I need to go to a hosptial!". This is causing huge amounts of positive tests worldwide, which the media and governments are using to further the fear agenda/more lockdowns. The amount of manpower being used to administer extra 'vaccine' shots is lowering available healthcare staff, and reducing free space in hospitals. This is taking away the opportunity for people with real, serious other illnesses from being treated. While this is happening, the media and politicians of many countries are using false figures to trick the general public into thinking that hospitials full of unvaccinated patients, when this is far from the truth. This also creates a sentiment of hate/anger against the sensible people in society who have realized the fake vaccines are hurting people (setting up for segregation/genocide of unvaxxed).

From the start of the plandemic, the statistics have been massively manipulated in different ways to get the public to comply with additional restrictions. This is still happening now. I'm quite sure lots of places will be looking at lockdowns happening January 2022 based on this, causing more small businesses to close and people to be scared again and have less money. I'm also expecting a new, probably fake variant to appear in the next couple of months, which in actuality will be 'vaccine' induced injuries/deaths in disguise (which will be increasing more than ever soon), which will be used to try to get people to get another 'booster' shot.

I may be wrong with some of the above, but this is what my intuition is telling me, alongside my general feeling from observing the last couple of years.

Last edited:
Here's how I understand it:

Covid-19 was man-made as a bio-weapon. Created in China in a lab, likely financially funded by the NWO players, the US government and US eugenic-supporting billionaires, in conjunction with the Chinese government. It was either purposely released late 2019 or it got out of the lab a bit earlier than planned by accident.

Mid-late 2020 many millions of people worldwide caught the original strain of Covid-19, which was the worst and most deadly form. The severity of the symptoms were deadly for those with underlying health conditions, those very old or obese. After it made its way through lots of different countries populations, people either died (the older/vulnerable people of the population), or average/healthy people were infected and got flu like symptoms, then survived/created anti-bodies. Late 2020 the fake 'vaccines' were released, promising everyone who used them safety from the killer virus. These vaccines were never given to anyone with the real intention of protecting anyone, they are a vehicle to transfer the money of countries via the tax payer to the 'vaccine' developer pharmaceutical companies and were used to kill people (the 'useless eaters'/99%). Before this wealth transfer of state to private company, politicians of the world over bought huge stakes in stocks of these companies to become millionaires. This means they are compromised morally - the longer they continue this charade, the more money they stand to make. The deadliness of the Covid-19 virus was purposely over-hyped in the media to create an atmosphere of doom and fear amongst populations of the average person worldwide, to make them more willing to comply to restrictions, tyranny and to take rebranded experimental 'medicine' ('vaccines') for their own safety (they think).

Early/mid 2021, the original Covid-19 strain evolved into the Delta variant, which was more infectious but less deadly. Therefore the hospitalizations and deaths figures dropped dramatically. Governments worldwide and the 'vaccine' developers used these statistics as proof the 'vaccines' were working as advertised. The general public ate this fake-news up - "hurrah, 'vaccines' are our saviour! We'll back back to normal before you know it!". Many millions of people got vaccinated throughout 2021, thinking they were doing the right thing, that they would be less likely to spread Coronavirus, that they would be more safe. All of that thinking was very wrong. The jabs have been purposely designed to either kill the people who take them via excessive spike proteins/graphine hydroxide, or through cancer-causing chemicals. Some people die instantly if the injection-site was straight into a vein where it can do immediate damage. Others die weeks/months later, which the death is then attributed something else, so it is not logged as a 'vaccine' induced death (e.g. heart attack/strokes). Others will die in the months/years to come from it, if their body is stronger. Some people were lucky enough to recieve saline (placebo) shots, this was done to reduce the amount of people dying at one time to lower the chance of scrutiny of the jabs. Celebrities/complying politicians also are purposely given saline shots as they are considered part of the 'elite' class, and so there is less exposure of 'vaccine' induced death/injuries to the public.

Most of the serious cases of the latest variant, Omicron, are in reality 'vaccine' injuries. That is why the media are gaslighting the public, telling them that heart conditions are a symptom of Omicron. It is the fake 'vaccines' causing these problems. I'm pretty sure the common cold is starting to show as a positive on LFT/PCR tests, so people with extremely mild symptoms of a cold are getting tested and then getting positive tests. This is causing insanely high numbers of positive cases, which we are seeing now. People that years ago would have got a sore throat or runny nose, then gone into work thinking "I have a slight cold but I'm ok to work." are now thinking, "Shit! I'm gonna die from Covid! I need to go to a hosptial!". This is causing huge amounts of positive tests worldwide, which the media and governments are using to further the fear agenda/more lockdowns. The amount of manpower being used to administer extra 'vaccine' shots is lowering available healthcare staff, and reducing free space in hospitals. This is taking away the opportunity for people with real, serious other illnesses from being treated. While this is happening, the media and politicians of many countries are using false figures to trick the general public into thinking that hospitials full of unvaccinated patients, when this is far from the truth. This also creates a sentiment of hate/anger vs the sensible people in society that have realized the fake vaccines are hurting people (setting up for segregation/genocide of unvaxxed).

From the start of the plandemic, the statistics have been massively manipulated in different ways to get the public to comply with additional restrictions. This is still happening now. I'm quite sure lots of places will be looking at lockdowns happening January 2022 based on this, causing more small businesses to close and people to be scared again and have less money. I'm also expecting a new, probably fake variant to appear in the next couple of months, which in actuality will be 'vaccine' induced injuries/deaths in disguise (which will be increasing more than ever soon), which will be used to try to get people to get another 'booster' shot.

I may be wrong with some of the above, but this is what my intuition is telling me, alongside my general feeling from observing the last couple of years.

Seems a very sensible speculation, unlike some of the quack nonsense that people are peddling here.

I also believe it's possible many people are getting "placebo" saline shots , or put another way some people are getting "kill or disable shots"

A few things I've come across in real life though.

From all accounts Delta is much worse than the original strain.

I've talked to lots of people who got the early covid and most symptoms were mild, whereas people who got Delta (2021 summer onwards) experienced much worse symptoms and some even died.

Also I've seen evidence (3 cases I identified) where the vaccine does indeed protect from death or serious disease.

But I agree with most of your speculation, seems to be something along those lines.

Seems a very sensible speculation, unlike some of the quack nonsense that people are peddling here.

I also believe it's possible many people are getting "placebo" saline shots , or put another way some people are getting "kill or disable shots"

A few things I've come across in real life though.

From all accounts Delta is much worse than the original strain.

I've talked to lots of people who got the early covid and most symptoms were mild, whereas people who got Delta (2021 summer onwards) experienced much worse symptoms and some even died.

Also I've seen evidence (3 cases I identified) where the vaccine does indeed protect from death or serious disease.

But I agree with most of your speculation, seems to be something along those lines.
I forgot to mention one thing. Something I have read as a theory is that the fake-vaccines are purposely destroying peoples' immune-systems (in a similar way that AIDS/HIV severely weakens immune response). Therefore this makes them more susceptible to both catching various illnesses, and their bodies are less effective at fighting off any bug/illness they catch. This also could sync up with your experience talking about the 'Delta Variant' being a more severe version of Covid, if the bodies of most people who catch it (who have been given the fake-vaccine) are pre-weakened, it will make the virus seem more deadly.

I forgot to mention one thing. Something I have read as a theory is that the fake-vaccines are purposely destroying peoples' immune-systems (in a similar way that AIDS/HIV severely weakens immune response). Therefore this makes them more susceptible to both catching various illnesses, and their bodies are less effective at fighting off any bug/illness they catch. This also could sync up with your experience talking about the 'Delta Variant' being a more severe version of Covid, if the bodies of most people who catch it (who have been given the fake-vaccine) are pre-weakened, it will make the virus seem more deadly.

I believe the vaccines will cause long term destruction to our systems and I've come across many people with adverse side effects and even deaths from the vaccines.

However the deaths and side effects I'm talking about from the Delta are people who are UNVACCINATED.

I have no agenda, I don't have my mind made up about anything. I just am trying to figure this out and go where the evidence leads.

Because what I have experienced appears to be contradictory people want to talk shit, but I think this just goes to show that we are all being lied to from both sides of the spectrum. This whole situation is chaotic, and it was meant to be that way.

There are people with agendas both in the MSM and the supposed "Alt media" that is just as controlled. Lies are hitting us from both sides.

CMiceli89

Rookie
I believe the vaccines will cause long term destruction to our systems and I've come across many people with adverse side effects and even deaths from the vaccines.

However the deaths and side effects I'm talking about from the Delta are people who are UNVACCINATED.

I have no agenda, I don't have my mind made up about anything. I just am trying to figure this out and go where the evidence leads.

Because what I have experienced appears to be contradictory people want to talk shit, but I think this just goes to show that we are all being lied to from both sides of the spectrum. This whole situation is chaotic, and it was meant to be that way.

There are people with agendas both in the MSM and the supposed "Alt media" that is just as controlled. Lies are hitting us from both sides.
I have a somewhat similar experience except it seems much more randomized than just UNVACCINATED vs VACCINATED. I'm in Louisiana and we have one of the lowest vax rates in the country. But when "Delta" came around it was basically both sides of the coin. Some people got REALLY sick, I know of two that died, thing is one was fully vaxed and one was unvaxed. What confuses me though is I know more than a handful of people who at the same time got sick but barely. Hell I was in the work truck when my boss had "Delta" and he said it felt like a sinus infection and I didn't get sick at all. Haven't gotten sick this entire "pandemic" but I've been in close quarters with people who "had it" 5 or 6 times. That's why I wanted to see other people's real life experiences and I appreciate you sharing yours.

Yes it is real I have it right now. I dont have many symptoms just lack of taste and smell (which I find weird without having a stuffed nose). I was coughing a little then it went away.

What you're saying here is exactly what I'm questioning. I'm questioning the real life instances of people actually getting sick, some even dying. It's been almost completely random and outside the scope of innoculation. The state I'm in has some of the lowest rates of vaccination in the US, but I have a few instances of people actually getting sick.

Vaccination is a completely different topic, IMO. Personal experience, people in my immediate circle who have been fully vaccinated, have been diagnosed with some form of cancer. 5 so far. But I think the main question here is the actual sickness, correct?
I concur to you.

(Pathogen's) symptoms are there and yes quite a few human beings I know who were healthy before, lived their lives normally, died suddenly out of the blue -- without inoculation. It is random, yes, but when I had considered a larger cohort of human beings, I came to the conclusion that mostly people with comorbidities saw death nonetheless.

Then came inoculation and it brought more death, this time even younger populus died and deaths post inoculation were more chaotic and random-er comparing deaths prior to these vaccines were made mainstream.

And post inoculation, definitely cases of myocarditis, cardiac arrest, cancer(s) et. al. fatal diseases have only surged till date.

Then the second wave must be all the vaccine deaths? ....
Negative. The inoculation was not even begun at that point of time in the past. Politicians here were literally busy distributing the jabs to other nations - free of cost !

Govt. was heavily criticized for being lousy and not keeping a foresight towards their own people/nation. Instead, the Govt. freely distributed the jabs that were manufactured here. (N.B.: This fact was observed and is presented here by me, although by mentioning this I am not, neither I want to laud the godforsaken graphene, luciferase full jabs!!)

Second wave arrived, (without inoculation, without 5G) people died left and right. Unprecedented pandemonium!
It was a one off thing. Nothing like that before and nothing like that happened after, yet!

How long did it take for your smell and taste to come back.
I got both these sense's experiences back in approx. 3 weeks (post the widthrawl of fever and cough).

Elderly people in my family got it back in 4 to 6 weeks.

Cheers for the heads up though.
Definitely, definitely look into ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide molecule). Heavily suppressed, gaslighted and censored by the MSM.
My infection was a boon for me in disguise. If it weren't for me being infected with this pathogen, I would have had never known anything about The Universal Antidote (declared by NASA in 1983) - Chlorine Dioxide. (lets just say that they i.e. NASA did this out of an innocent one-off mistake and since then this molecule ClO2 is heavily censored, supressed and gaslighted)

Take care of yourself, Godbless you bruvv!

Last edited:
I have a somewhat similar experience except it seems much more randomized than just UNVACCINATED vs VACCINATED. I'm in Louisiana and we have one of the lowest vax rates in the country. But when "Delta" came around it was basically both sides of the coin. Some people got REALLY sick, I know of two that died, thing is one was fully vaxed and one was unvaxed. What confuses me though is I know more than a handful of people who at the same time got sick but barely. Hell I was in the work truck when my boss had "Delta" and he said it felt like a sinus infection and I didn't get sick at all. Haven't gotten sick this entire "pandemic" but I've been in close quarters with people who "had it" 5 or 6 times. That's why I wanted to see other people's real life experiences and I appreciate you sharing yours.
Thanks for sharing. For the honest people trying to figure this out I think it's the best we can do. Nobody has this figured out and it doesn't always make sense. There are many factors at play.

Another thing. I know of a family who were mostly unvaxxed. They all got this recent Covid over the holidays . I'm assuming it's Omicron.

They are all just sick at home, but the one family member who had to go to the hospital is double vaxxed. She is also very overweight.

Again from what I have deduced from real world experiences with people.

A virus is definately killing people.

Lots of people are also having mild symptoms, however the symptoms overall seemed to get worse with Delta.

The vaccine does seem to protect from serious illness, but at the same time there are lots of side effects (including deaths) that the MSM wants to suppress.

However even though vaccine adverse affects are being downplayed my MSM, I also think the "alt media" is overhyping how many adverse affects there are, because virtually everyone is vaxxed where I'm from, but they aren't all dropping like flies.

Again I want to stress the lies and deception FROM BOTH SIDES.

MSM certainly is pushing an agenda to vaccinate that isn't completely about helping people and they are seriously downplaying adverse side effects

"Alt Media" is serious downplaying the severity of this deadly disease, completely dismissing the fact that the vaccine CAN save your life, and overhyping side effects, even though they do exist more than MSM will admit.

Everyone has an agenda that is opposed to the unadulterated truth .

Thanks for sharing. For the honest people trying to figure this out I think it's the best we can do. Nobody has this figured out and it doesn't always make sense. There are many factors at play.

Another thing. I know of a family who were mostly unvaxxed. They all got this recent Covid over the holidays . I'm assuming it's Omicron.

They are all just sick at home, but the one family member who had to go to the hospital is double vaxxed. She is also very overweight.

Lots of people are also having mild symptoms, however the symptoms overall seemed to get worse with Delta.

The vaccine does seem to protect from serious illness, but at the same time there are lots of side effects (including deaths) that the MSM wants to suppress.

However even though vaccine adverse affects are being downplayed my MSM, I also think the "alt media" is overhyping how many adverse affects there are, because virtually everyone is vaxxed where I'm from, but they aren't all dropping like flies.

MSM certainly is pushing an agenda to vaccinate that isn't completely about helping people and they are seriously downplaying adverse side effects

"Alt Media" is serious downplaying the severity of this deadly disease, completely dismissing the fact that the vaccine CAN save your life, and overhyping side effects, even though they do exist more than MSM will admit.

I will take my chances with the virus. No way in hell am I going to let them inject me with whatever the hell is in the fake poisonous vaccines. F*ck Fauci and Pfizer and all the rest of these money grubbing bastards. And f*ck both the father of the "vaccine" trump and the brain dead pos pretending to be President.

Last edited:

CMiceli89

Rookie

I can agree with what you're saying here. I just didn't personally see the Delta symptoms you did. Expect for one couple in their 60's, neither of them particularly healthy either, end up ventilated and the husband passed away.

On the note of the MSM/Alt Media war I have to agree as well. The only difference is when sifting through the research material/personal experience I'm seeing a lot of bad juju from the shots. Predominantly cancer, and the most concerning part of that is it's in the >1 year bracket. That's in my own very close circle. None of the atypical "alt media" heart or blood complications but some that "feel" a little more serious from a personal position, you know?

@HansConsciousness
I guess all and all I'm a little burned out on the fear porn from both sides. I'm typically very healthy and don't get sick often regardless. My thing is, from a completely caring standpoint I'd like to have my information somewhat together to be able to help anyone in any way I can you know?

I will take my chances with the virus. No way in hell am I going to let them inject me with whatever the hell is in the fake poisonous vaccines. F*ck Fauci and Pfizer and all the rest of these money grubbing bastards. And f*ck both the father of the "vaccine" trump and the brain dead pos pretending to be President.
I am the same way.

I'm more afraid of LONG TERM side effects of the vaccine than the short term.

I just jeep exercising take lots of Vitamin D and I have a Nitric Oxide nasal spray that supposedly kills viruses when they first enter your nose.

Vitamin D I've read is very key and the MSM doesn't really want to talk about it.

There are even studies that too much Vitamin D can be poisonous and cause Kidney failure. I wonder if these studies are just lies to get people away from taking high doses.

Ive been taking 6000 IUs a day and it makes me feel great.

Last edited: