Is America against Jesus?

Unknown Warrior

Established
Not only America but the entire world is against Jesus. Satan is the lord of this world and has been securing people for thousands of years. The world will be under Satan's power until the return of Christ when he will be defeated. Satan's influence is becoming more and more prevalent as the end gets closer. He knows that his time is running out.

elsbet

Superstar
One guy talks to Jesus.

Then, the talking heads tell us that Oprah talks to *God* TOO. As though they are necessarily talking to the same person.

Clever. Or maybe "subtil" is the better word.

TokiEl

Superstar
America has always had a strong Masonic connection to the aristocracy in Europe.

There is a hierarchy in the world where the aristocrats reign as knights where high degree masons are shield bearers or squires. And above the aristocrats are the angels.

Anyway the antichristian forces have gradually taken over America although it is probably the most Christian nation in the world. But that is dwindling day by day...

Yahda

Veteran
The Elites created Jesus, religion and everything else that fall under the umbrella. They use it as they see fit. If their agenda calls for belief in a Jesus then so be it. When it’s time to go a different route and turn the tables in support of something else or another religion for that matter that’s what they will do.

Right now Christianity is on the downside. So imo it’s no longer relevant to the cause. It’s been on the up and up since forever which wasn’t by chance either. They play it as they see fit which is why these things were created in the first place. To control, divide, brainwash etc.....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Elites created Jesus, religion and everything else that fall under the umbrella. They use it as they see fit. If their agenda calls for belief in a Jesus then so be it. When it’s time to go a different route and turn the tables in support of something else or another religion for that matter that’s what they will do.

Right now Christianity is on the downside. So imo it’s no longer relevant to the cause. It’s been on the up and up since forever which wasn’t by chance either. They play it as they see fit which is why these things were created in the first place. To control, divide, brainwash etc.....
"The Elites created Jesus"

As I read it, the "Elites" wanted him dead!

TokiEl

Superstar

You see Jesus Christ is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Maker of angels man and animals.

My point is that nobody invented Him.

Yahda

Veteran
You see Jesus Christ is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Maker of angels man and animals.

My point is that nobody invented Him.

Idk. Christian doctrine is so confusing and draining who knows ? Christian doctrine is all over the place. God is Jesus, Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is the two of them....

Christianity is the vampire of religions. It’s so draining that I don’t get caught up in the endless notions.

However I had a little energy time to give today and decided to entertain the topic.

Anyway. I’ll check back 78 pages later to see if anything has changed. For the most part the same topics get recycled because you all are still no closer to understanding than you were years of OP’s and church services ago. I wonder why ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Idk. Christian doctrine is so confusing and draining who knows ? Christian doctrine is all over the place. God is Jesus, Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is the two of them....

Christianity is the vampire of religions. It’s so draining that I don’t get caught up in the endless notions.

However I had a little energy time to give today and decided to entertain the topic.

Anyway. I’ll check back 78 pages later to see if anything has changed. For the most part the same topics get recycled because you all are still no closer to understanding than you were years of OP’s and church services ago. I wonder why ?

Listen. You have a body soul and spirit right ? And you are made in God's image. So God is also Threefold.

Easy peasy walk in the park. Not hard to understand at all.

Yahda

Veteran
Listen. You have a body soul and spirit right ? And you are made in God's image. So God is also Threefold.

Easy peasy walk in the park. Not hard to understand at all.
The hard part is proving your point through the words of God. The scriptures. And I’m not talking about in the NT which is all over the place.

Now let’s get to the hard part. Scriptures please. Easy peasy right ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The hard part is proving your point through the words of God. The scriptures. And I’m not talking about in the NT which is all over the place.

What about this, Yahda (assuming you accept Jonah as part of the OT?)

Yahda

Veteran
What about this, Yahda (assuming you accept Jonah as part of the OT?)

While I don’t have 27 minutes, I ff to 5 minutes gave ear to the videos account of Jonah, and noticed in the video it stated Jonah was in the belly of the whale 3 days, and 3 nights.

The video went on to compare this event to Christ dying for 3 days and 3 nights although it was really two nights, but who’s counting?

I didn’t see the relevance and wasn’t fond of its logic and reasoning and didn’t feel the need to continue.

Now while you know I don’t watch videos ( I asked for scriptures) I did give it a try just to see where you were trying to go with this.

I just thought I’d put it out there that I actually pressed play on the video. Something I never do. * snap, point, and wink* lol.

My real question is, can you explain how can A God. No ! The God, can die ? It would be great if you can explain your belief through scripture.

We have to start with God dying for 3 days ? Well the video stated Jonah was in the belly 3 days and 3 nights, and compared this to Jesus resurrection. So to be fair I’ll rephrase my question.

How can The God die for 2 nights 3 days, and you also can deal with the reasoning of the video 3 days, 3 nights, compared to 3, days, 2 nights. Which it considers a parallel of events ?

Which proves my point that the logic and reasoning was flawed.

OR, is it one of those one, plus, one, plus one, equals 3 things ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
While I don’t have 27 minutes, I ff to 5 minutes gave ear to the videos account of Jonah, and noticed in the video it stated Jonah was in the belly of the whale 3 days, and 3 nights.

The video went on to compare this event to Christ dying for 3 days and 3 nights although it was really two nights, but who’s counting?

I didn’t see the relevance and wasn’t fond of its logic and reasoning and didn’t feel the need to continue.

Now while you know I don’t watch videos ( I asked for scriptures) I did give it a try just to see where you were trying to go with this.

I just thought I’d put it out there that I actually pressed play on the video. Something I never do. * snap, point, and wink* lol.

My real question is, can you explain how can A God. No ! The God, can die ? It would be great if you can explain your belief through scripture.

We have to start with God dying for 3 days ? Well the video stated Jonah was in the belly 3 days and 3 nights, and compared this to Jesus resurrection. So to be fair I’ll rephrase my question.

How can The God die for 2 nights 3 days, and you also can deal with the reasoning of the video 3 days, 3 nights, compared to 3, days, 2 nights. Which it considers a parallel of events ?

Which proves my point that the logic and reasoning was flawed.

OR, is it one of those one, plus, one, plus one, equals 3 things ?
Much to say but I need to get to sleep. Jesus was Crucified on Passover and raised on the first of the week. Tradition and the calculations have mixed up the timings somewhat but I could give you a better response when im more awake, - 12:40am here...

The part about the 40 days is really interesting if you get that far

Yahda

Veteran
And to be quite honest this idea of Jesus being God pretty much sums up my initial comment as to an agenda being pushed.

I believe this idea is agenda in itself which is often spammed on this message boards, in commercials, on billboards, tv......,. if you think about it, this beliefs is fairly new. Neither do all Christians believe this.

Now while I’m not calling anyone a spambot/shill I do believe this ideas of Jesus being God is being pushed upon the masses, and that some vulnerable Christians are blindly following, or it’s “appearing” that way anyway.

So in positive news; not even I believe Christians are that, for lack of better word ignorant.

I see an agenda being pushed. As I stated in my initial post they use religion as they see fit.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar

Easy peasy. The real question is can you receive it ?

Micah 5 2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From everlasting
.”

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
."

Zechariah 9 9
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey
."

Daniel 9 26“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;"

Psalm 22 16
"For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
They pierced My hands and My feet;
I can count all My bones.
They look and stare at Me.
They divide My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots."

Isaiah 53 4
"Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-jewish-question.2890/post-99528

TokiEl

Superstar
@Yahda

I had a look at the issues you brought up and found some interesting info...

Some good points from Mr Chuck there and he is also correct about Jesus Christ being crucified on 14 Nisan Passover.

Where he misses the mark at least in this presentation is his suggestion or conviction that the crucifixion took place on a Wednesday.

Mark 15 42"Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath,"

John 19 31"Therefore, because it was the Preparation Day, that the bodies should not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a high day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away."

Matthew 28 1"Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb."

So from Scripture we can see that Jesus was crucified on the Preparation Day which is explained as the day before the Sabbath and furthermore that Sabbath fell on a high/holy day and after that Sabbath was the first day of the week.

So the crucifixtion-resurrection chronology is first Preparation Day - second the Sabbath - third the first day of the week.

In other words Friday - Saturday - Sunday.