Introductory Lectures

Ace of Spades

Rookie
I think sometime when you have tried to inform others, someone for sure has asked where to start learning ?

These are good starting videos/lectures- As the viewer doesn't require prior knowledge on these topics to understand what has been said. Also there is lot of wonderful information in these videos. They are a good starting point.

Globalist Agenda - Alan Watt

Matrix of Power - Jordan Maxwell

Illuminati Lecture- Jim Marrs

CFR and the Illuminati

The World Order - Eustace Mullins

Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Rookie
do you know of any nice written synopsis of these? i am interested but unfortunately have been "programmed" to have a short attention span and cannot seem to make it through these important archives :)
You can watch them. They are not too complicated to understand. Both informative, interesting and easy to understand.
Synopsis may spoil your watching.

polymoog

Superstar
ace: nice choices for NWO agenda.

pretty basic one:

false flags:
sandy hook-- sophia smallstorm has a great documentary. (not a lecture)
9-11-- a few are good, but not lecture styles.

these were lectures (great ones, IMO) at the free your mind conference (on youtube):
natural law: mark passio
epigenetics/ satanism: mark passio
musical truth: mark devlin (however, hes ripping off a lot of dave mcgowans work )

"everything you know is wrong" - lloyd pye (great lecture on intervention theory-- humans from apes is ridiculous)
bill still-- the moneymasters (one of the top 5 documentaries EVER on the internet, i read...)

ken rohla covers alternative health in a few lectures on youtube-- good stuff.

for the advanced:
any of tsarions lectures are fantastic (i have not watched the ones on tarot and irish origins of civilization)
harold kurtz vella/ cara st. louis lectures (black goo-- im not sure what to think of that)
dr dan winter / tom bearden

i am missing a lot... ill be back for more.

Dunja

I think sometime when you have tried to inform others, someone for sure has asked where to start learning ?

These are good starting videos/lectures- As the viewer doesn't require prior knowledge on these topics to understand what has been said. Also there is lot of wonderful information in these videos. They are a good starting point.

Globalist Agenda - Alan Watt

Matrix of Power - Jordan Maxwell

Illuminati Lecture- Jim Marrs

CFR and the Illuminati

The World Order - Eustace Mullins

Thank You for this :) i've asked You to continue posting book material :) >part8. I read some books You mentioned, but the point is material You posted is really accurate and point-blank truth (checking each book). That's why i ask You here to continue posting "information overload" ;)

polymoog

Superstar
ted gunderson (stellar, impeccable credentials) on satanism/p***philia. good intro for those who are new to that.
its a lecture with an overlay of photographic evidence.