Introduce Yourself!

TaraGaia

Rookie
Hello all :D

I was a member of the previous board with a lot of posts, but I rather like that I am starting here again with a clean slate. Been hanging around the forum's alternative host for a bit too, and have decided to stick with both.

I won't disclose who I was as I would like to enter the discussion without bias about me through my username.

Some things about me: I am 29, a Buddhist, animal rights activist and creative type. I enjoy a good discussion too, which is why I am here.

Hoping this time we can keep it civil.

BattleCat

Hi all NWO fighters and resisters! BattleCat from Ireland here. I wasn't on the old forum but I did visit the main website often. I've been a big fan of VC for years and I think the content is original and unique all across the internet truther* landscape. Not too much happening in the way of people being awake to the NWO agenda here in Ireland. People seem to be either 100% happily in the dark or those that do claim to be awake and aware seem to demonstrate poor thinking and don't realise that they're often misled. Like most others who come to VC, we here in Ireland also live under a so-called democracy but suffer at the hands of inept and corrupt politicians who serve the wishes of the corporations and banksters. The traditional printed and on-screen media is controlled of course and is just about limping along because of advertising revenue but increasingly losing an audience. They're as complicit in the roll out of the NWO agenda in Ireland as any other country. Yep, same problems in this country as everywhere else. My big concerns nowadays are the attacks on our physical and mental health (Fluoridation, Chemtrails, 5G EMR), the social conditioning attempts to normalise paedophilia and the liberal media's sexualisation of children, a regression to an infantile society via escapism, and the attacks on our spirituality via new age deception. But other than that things are great! I hope to engage in some good chats and always with a view to developing real solutions to our common problems. *Don't like using that word as it's become a derogatory insulty-type word but ye get what I mean. ;-)

mecca

Superstar
I'm CVD. Older (ish) woman who is more a lurker than poster... at least in my experience. I don't know how involved I'll get in posting, but rest assured, I'm learning from all of you.

CVD.
What does CVD stand for?

Nick Danger

Rookie
Hey guys! I'm a researcher and long time follower of this site. I used to run an alternative news website that was called Something Must Break back in the late 2000's and early 2010's. First time on the forums here but long time reader. There is a nice collection of articles here and my go to spot for sending people when they are in the wake up process. Anyways, great site VC!! Keep up the good work! If you need any assistance or articles feel free to hit me up.