Introduce Yourself!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hello, after some time of just reading the articles, I decided to join.
I found this wonderful site thanks to a website in my country, which evaluates various sites with a score, based on how much conspiracy stuff is on there. This one was the worst according to them. So I wanted to check out just what was here so ''bad'' for those people. Now I know :D I learned so much from articles on this site.
Welcome new poster!

Maes17

Superstar
Hello, after some time of just reading the articles, I decided to join.
I found this wonderful site thanks to a website in my country, which evaluates various sites with a score, based on how much conspiracy stuff is on there. This one was the worst according to them. So I wanted to check out just what was here so ''bad'' for those people. Now I know :D I learned so much from articles on this site.
Well………

1 post since

*crickets*

Moirin

Greetings to all.
I have joined this forum because of the super insightful articles on the main site.
Also much in the world is problematic and this seems to be a place where members can speak freely and work together to unpick the truth from the lies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Greetings to all.
I have joined this forum because of the super insightful articles on the main site.
Also much in the world is problematic and this seems to be a place where members can speak freely and work together to unpick the truth from the lies.
Hey Everyone,

I'm not new to VC articles but I'm new to the forums. Hopefully I can engage in discussions on various forums.
Howdy to you both!

Behumble

Established
Oh I might as well confess...

With all the hype surrounding BTS and hearing dynamite everywhere, I thought let me check what all the fuss is all about bearing in mind I don't actively listen or watch music. A few videos later I'm thinking "there's some satanic sheet being laid down here" and searched BTS illyouknowwhoti and voila became a lurker for a few months. Started getting my covid news and now I spend a penny or two here and there (grandad joke if you get it).

John.Kool

Rookie
Just discovered this so ill participate. Fairly new to the this forum but not at all new to VC, been checking the main site on and off for years.

Im 30 years old and since the age of about 6 I've experienced the supernatural all up until the present day. So many stories so many incidents so many occurrences it would take days and weeks for me describe everything to you, and i would also have to deal with attacks that occur as a result. I have seen so much, felt so much, encountered the demonically possesed, encountered demonic beings, been attacked by demons many times, met satanists, occultists, witches, Masons many times, strangers i always bump into everywhere i go whether at home or abroad on holiday and just get to talking and the conversation leads to the revelation of who they are but also a few times ive had people around close very close to me for years and then later discover who they are or what practices they are involved in.

I have even met Lucifer, he sat down on a bench in a park next to me and had a conversation with me. I started reading up on the sort of material found on this site at the age of about 13 and also studied the occult, witchcraft and Satanism all in efforts to try to understand not only the world we live in properly but also to understand why the things that occur in my life happen. I gave my life to Jesus Christ when i was about 7 or 8 years, maybe theres a higher purpose or maybe my ego would like to believe there is, i dont know.

I joined this forum because i wanted to talk. I've had so much to say for so so long now but absolutely nobody to say it to. Its funny but also abit concerning that the only people i really relate to are the people i meet who are in the darkness, or deep in the darkness i would more accurately say cause the vast vast majority of us are in darkness. Nobody else cares to listen, nobody else really wants to listen.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I joined this forum because i wanted to talk.
welcome. theres many existing threads on those topics you described (demonic possession, satanism, etc.)-- adding your comments/replies to them will break them out of dormancy and help bring them back to life.

Lalas

Star
Only now, I saw you had to introduce yourself.
___
Hello, friends! :) I am not new, but I have been here recently. What can I tell you about myself? My name is ,I'm years old and I live in . Medium height with normal hair.

I'm generally a very good person, but I'm shy about showing it, so I mostly behave badly.

I was always a gifted kid, I was in a class for gifted kids, then in a school for gifted teens, and then in society for gifted adult. But I never developed... :confused:
After all, my talent was enough to make me an Illuminati, and now I've been sent here on a secret mission to fool people into thinking that Russia is not fighting the globalists while doing what globalists do.

I keep two fields here, I sow some things and I'm not complaining,, I am satisfied. Well, that's it. :oops:

my picture:

Last edited: