Introduce Yourself!

riffs

Hi. I'm riffs, and I'm twenty-something. I was on the old forum back in high school, in something like 2011, 2012... So long ago that I don't even remember what my old screen name was. I'm older, wiser, and less afraid.

I don't even know if I still belong in a place like this, but things are stranger and stranger, so we'll see.

Notsure

Established
Hi. I'm riffs, and I'm twenty-something. I was on the old forum back in high school, in something like 2011, 2012... So long ago that I don't even remember what my old screen name was. I'm older, wiser, and less afraid.

I don't even know if I still belong in a place like this, but things are stranger and stranger, so we'll see.
Welcome back. This stuff wasnt even on my mind back in high school haha. I stay for the articles. The way VC breaks it down doesn't sound xfiles ish. Like when most people or myself try to expose this stuff to the sleep. The forum is definately interesting.

Last edited:

Greg O

Hello,

I'm a longtime reader with one forum post pending as of the moment.

I was previously a member of Prison Planet Forum until that appeared to go away.

This is a relevant and much needed site in these strange times. I've recommended many people to VC.

Greg O.

Notsure

Established
Hello. New member. Been coming here for a year, although only started checking out the forums a few months back. I'm just trying to figure out what the heck's going on now that all my former trust in everything has gone.
Whats up! I believe the world is moving towards a One World Government. Everything happening now was planned out long ago and prophesied way before that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hello all! Ive been following this site for a long time and finally decided to join. I am glad I did because there are some really good topics on here to discuss. Most people I cant really talk about these topics without them getting really angry or they are in strong delusion. So its a nice place to chat. Nice to meet everyone.
Nice to digitally meet you and to read new, fresh perspectives. Welcome!

Luisy

Established
Guess whose back? Back again! Guess whose back? Tell a friend, guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back, Nanana
Welcome beautiful human:) just out of silly curiosity, why you chose a very old pic as your profile pic from here?
20220120_015330.jpg

Alniyat

Hello, after some time of just reading the articles, I decided to join.
I found this wonderful site thanks to a website in my country, which evaluates various sites with a score, based on how much conspiracy stuff is on there. This one was the worst according to them. So I wanted to check out just what was here so ''bad'' for those people. Now I know :D I learned so much from articles on this site.