Introduce Yourself!

Notsure

Established
Im new to the forum. Ive been visiting the site for a year and Im impressed that someone can explain this insane stuff rationally and logically where most people can understand. The sites creator is thorough in analysis and I hope the site doesnt compromise or sell out

Journeyman

Established
Im new to the forum. Ive been visiting the site for a year and Im impressed that someone can explain this insane stuff rationally and logically where most people can understand. The sites creator is thorough in analysis and I hope the site doesnt compromise or sell out
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here as I do, it definitely helps to have other people to bounce ideas off :)

You've announced your arrival on page 33 so we'd better keep a vigilant eye on you :p

VC is doing an amazing job, no doubt.

Michi

Established
Hello VC community. I’m Michelle, a long time reader of Mr. VC. I’ve been on other “truther” forums and had some negative experiences, ie being stalked and stolen from. Yet I just keep coming back for more! Hopefully there are no creepers on here.

I’m American, a new Christian, and will be mostly hanging out in Religion. I’m not interested in constantly defending my religion to non believers nor claiming it’s superiority over others.

I will stay in my lane so to speak because all religions are so deeply filled with meaning, and close to people’s hearts. It would be presumptuous and hypocritical to make blanket statements about things I know nothing about.

However I won’t tolerate blatant garbage being hurled at Christianity. At least there are others here so we can take turns. It’s good to be around people who are farther along the path than me and who are smarter than me. That’s saying a lot hehe!

Anyway I’ll get to reading some old threads and get up to date. Take care!

Hello VC community. I’m Michelle, a long time reader of Mr. VC. I’ve been on other “truther” forums and had some negative experiences, ie being stalked and stolen from. Yet I just keep coming back for more! Hopefully there are no creepers on here.

I’m American, a new Christian, and will be mostly hanging out in Religion. I’m not interested in constantly defending my religion to non believers nor claiming it’s superiority over others.

I will stay in my lane so to speak because all religions are so deeply filled with meaning, and close to people’s hearts. It would be presumptuous and hypocritical to make blanket statements about things I know nothing about.

However I won’t tolerate blatant garbage being hurled at Christianity. At least there are others here so we can take turns. It’s good to be around people who are farther along the path than me and who are smarter than me. That’s saying a lot hehe!

New follower!!!

Maes17

Superstar

Welcome aboard.

I’m American as well. Not super religious. I believe in one God, I respect religious discussions, but when someone tries to claim superiority then at that point, it’s an ego thing.

There’s a lot to learn. My advice is stay true to yourself. Be aware and react to what’s best for you

platinum

Established
Hello hello everyone. I have never ever introduced myself here so here I am. Im not new here, I've been reading these since quite a long time.. I've had some bad experiences last time I was here so I hope things have changed. I'm more interested in the entertainment industry and creepy stuff but I'm also trying to be more religious again. Hope we have a good time!!

Maes17

Superstar
Hello hello everyone. I have never ever introduced myself here so here I am. Im not new here, I've been reading these since quite a long time.. I've had some bad experiences last time I was here so I hope things have changed. I'm more interested in the entertainment industry and creepy stuff but I'm also trying to be more religious. Hope we have a good time!!
Welcome aboard. Bad experiences aside, hope the second time is a charm

Awoken2

Superstar
I hope my journey on VCf will be safe and adventurous with new faces
Hi. Some advice. The stronger person you are the safer this forum will be for you.

There are many fake persona's on this forum who's sole intention it is, is to make you think this place is full of idiots. It isn't, there are a few well informed intelligent articulate and engaging posters here also.....in a constant battle with a host of shills, bots and trolls.

Be aware of your environment.

Don't let anybody get you down. Either they will have an effect on you or you will have an effect on them. This is a given.

Have fun.