Introduce Yourself!

Lurker

Star
Someone could start with telling me how to keep deer out of my okra. They're getting ballsy now. The patch is only 6-8 feet from my desk window.

Bent8484

Established
Hi. I'm bent. I like to speculate about fringe topics, to pick out interesting patterns in media, and to take long walks on the beach.

ATS is closing soon, Beyond the Fringe is a bit chaotic for my tastes (though they're very nice people), so I'm hoping this'll be my new conspiracy go-to. I look forward to arguing about strange things with all of you. ;)

(Oh, and I'm Canadian, if that matters.)

polymoog

Superstar
Hi. I'm bent. I like to speculate about fringe topics, to pick out interesting patterns in media, and to take long walks on the beach.

ATS is closing soon, Beyond the Fringe is a bit chaotic for my tastes (though they're very nice people), so I'm hoping this'll be my new conspiracy go-to. I look forward to arguing about strange things with all of you. ;)

youll find a niche here, im sure. welcome. now go get bent. :)

Last edited:

Toulouse

Established

Hey Bent. Welcome, eh. Sorry...couldn't resist, or are you too young to know the significance of that media sound-bite? You'll find lots of stuff here. I share your interest in the media which is what brought me here. Check out Picts of the Month. There are people of all stripes who visit and chat.

Bent8484

Established
Hey Bent. Welcome, eh. Sorry...couldn't resist, or are you too young to know the significance of that media sound-bite? You'll find lots of stuff here. I share your interest in the media which is what brought me here. Check out Picts of the Month. There are people of all stripes who visit and chat.
Thanks, I'll def look up the thread and chime in if I find interesting photo evidence.

No, I don't think I know what that's aboot. ;)

Toulouse

Established
Fictional Bob and Doug Mackenzie...aka Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (Canadian actor). They co-directed and starred in the movie "Strange Brew"...spoofing on Canadian lingo, etc. Anyway...again, welcome.