Introduce Yourself!

I happened upon this site because of a family member. It is very interesting. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but I'm extremely cynical and jaded at times...so hit me with those theories, at least they make me think about stuff in a different way. That is way worth it!

Htos1

New to the VC Forums? Was a member of the previous forums? Introduce or reintroduce yourself!
Here's what I think:

During the 26,500 year processional cycle of the Earth, the entire solar system rises above and falls below the galactic ecliptic, as you view the Milky Way edge on.
As of the 2012 furor, we've entered the exact plane of the ecliptic at zero point "c", along the sine wave of the solar procession, above and below the ecliptic.
Now, no one knows what happens as we traverse this *HIGHLY* energized field, that contains hi energy emissions from the center galactic black hole, and it is massive. We have NO idea how this will affect Newtonian physics, the sun, weather, the magnetic fields, tectonics, fauna and such as we embark on this 5000 year passage.
All we know for sure is that it appears there were once advanced civilizations and a completely different planet in regards to O2 and gravity levels. An ice age also appears to have happened, extincted the (large)American fauna and generated endless legends of gods, dragons in the skies, and adventure.All around 10,000 years, or so, ago.
Or, it could be humans oxidizing carbon and refining metals. :)

Attachments

Niya

Rookie
Hello, I'm new here and glad to find this site and the forum discussions.
For some reason I was always interested in conspiracy theories and videos talking about them.
But I never looked deeper into this until now.
Hopefully more people 'wake up' too and we become the majority!
One can dream big, right? 8D

yannick

Veteran
Hello, I'm new here and glad to find this site and the forum discussions.
For some reason I was always interested in conspiracy theories and videos talking about them.
But I never looked deeper into this until now.
Hopefully more people 'wake up' too and we become the majority!
One can dream big, right? 8D
I like your name as in ''Deeds are based on their intentions". Niya actually means intention in Arabic. God Knows Best for sure though.