Introduce Yourself!

Lady

Star
Hey there, since I've been a silent visitor often in the last months and years I thought it would be a good idea to participate a little in here.
Please be a little kind if my english isn't the best, it's not my native language, that's german.
I'm not christian, muslim, jewish, buddhistical or what else you can imagine. I'm just me.
So hopefully we have a good time together, cause isn't this what it is all about?
Guten tag! Don't get too excited, I know only a few words of German! :p
Mach dir keine Sorgen! The native language for many of us is English-and we still fehler machen! :D
Thanks to both of you!
But that doesn't sound too bad, hang in there!
Niemand ist perfekt ;) (Nobody's perfect)
uh, danke! :D

Camidria

Veteran
I lived in Vienna when I was very young and learned German and English at the same time as a toddler. When we moved back to North America I refused to speak any more German and I regret it still.
If you take up German now you should be able to pick it up quickly again

GreenTea

Rookie
Hiya, I'm terrible with usernames so I'm GreenTea.

Been reading VC for years! I'm 22 now so kinda grew up with it. I live as an expat in a country that doesn't allow much freedom of speech (at least against the gov here). Other than that, I'm a psychology graduate, believe in the existence of a higher power and studied both Christianity and Islam and ultimately lean more towards Islamic beliefs, though I don't like to pigeonhole myself to it. I enjoy researching about all things occult and connecting it with the world around me.

Feel free to ask me anything!

Anyway, i wanna apologize to the old forum members,
For making you believe i was a troll,
Multiple personality disorders,
was only pretext's toll

So, i remember declaring to be 3 persons in 1, or something like that. Truth is, i only wanted to remain anonymous and used as cover one of my best friend's identity. I even told him about it though i doubt he ever checked out all what i was doing while pretending to be him, not that he would mind. Spiritually speaking, i would think to myself that maybe God Would Send the rewards of my sharing positivity and goodness to him while my family are paying the internet bills and i was gaining so much pleasure in expressing myself prosely or poetically or just wordplayly everyday. I wanna thank you all for bearing with me the last time. And as a nostalgic signature to this, i wanna share my friend's pic again. In the hope that this may revive old memories, Cheers!

Attachments

quarterback

Rookie
hi, i was on the previous forum also as 'quarterback'. from ireland and i am a 'targeted individual' which is when i became awake and started researching surveillance, the deep state and conspiracy theories regarding the NWO, occultism and satanism. the shit's real.

anyway hey to all the previous members and hola to the new ones :D

This is my first official posting here, so here it goes! Anyway...
I grew up in a religious family interested in investigating the supernatural; so its only natural that I've had an interest in much of the material presented in this community. However it wasn't until I clicked on a YouTube preview of "Born this Way" that I became aware of this new phase of esoterica, which first brought me to VC. Since then I've regularly kept watch on the sight; which has proven to be a good, solid introduction to what's being broadcast to the public. I even signed up for the last incantation of the forums, but never really got into participating.

As someone who has studied Literary Theory in college, I find esoteric theory an interesting angle as an approach to understanding our culture. However, I also have a deeper interest in aspects of social manipulation such as in public relations, NGO's, and Intelligence. This study requires deeper and drier research, but often has a more substantial evidence trail. Then above all of this are the theories dealing with the supernatural. However, most of this study is more akin to myths and legends, as they are highly reliant on personal anecdotal testimonies and actually hint at another, deeper explanation.

I'll dispense further information in the appropriate topics.

Last edited:

quarterback

Rookie
What does that entail?
it's an aggressive surveillance and harassment tactic in the form of COINTELPRO and Zersetzung known as Gang Stalking. long story short, i confronted 'friends' i suspected of being paedophiles and phoned the police on them. one of them 'came from a police family'. over the years i wasn't aware that they were infiltrating and trying to destroy my family and friend relationships. my research and contacts with other victims of the same abuses now leads me to believe 100% that there is an agenda of satanic/ritual/child abuse for recruitment and sacrifice by the elite.

'they' are now attempting to discredit me by all means so to discredit my allegations and deem me paranoid.

mecca

Superstar
it's an aggressive surveillance and harassment tactic in the form of COINTELPRO and Zersetzung known as Gang Stalking. long story short, i confronted 'friends' i suspected of being paedophiles and phoned the police on them. one of them 'came from a police family'. over the years i wasn't aware that they were infiltrating and trying to destroy my family and friend relationships. my research and contacts with other victims of the same abuses now leads me to believe 100% that there is an agenda of satanic/ritual/child abuse for recruitment and sacrifice by the elite.

'they' are now attempting to discredit me by all means so to discredit my allegations and deem me paranoid.
Wow, that's terrible.

quarterback

Rookie
Wow, that's terrible.
it's hard to believe unless you are subjected to it. i should maybe make a new thread on it. there is also a similar unscrupulous surveillance tactic that is known as 'Spy Cops', which is also worth researching, and this also proves how low and ugly they are willing to go to undermine, disrupt, and discredit a target.