Introduce Yourself!

Wow, not many people are like that. I like honest people but a lot of people lie online.
Well, we are on a forum based around conspiracies, and it's the Internet, so I ask to be judged on my writing. I consider online real life; just because I am anonymous, doesn't make it ethical to lie, cheat or abuse others.
Also feel free to call me out if I am not living up to my own expectations :)

TaraGaia

Rookie
If you don't want people talking about who you may have been, why do you kept talking about it?
I made a total of two posts about it in this thread. That's a really impressive amount I agree.

Why do you care?

If you want to know: I thought the atmosphere on the past boards was unpleasant. I hope this one will be different. That's why I said some things about it.

Lisa

Superstar
I made a total of two posts about it in this thread. That's a really impressive amount I agree.

Why do you care?

If you want to know: I thought the atmosphere on the past boards was unpleasant. I hope this one will be different. That's why I said some things about it.
I don't know why I care, honestly. But I remember you telling off the zone when he was talking about who you could possibly be and asking people to stop trying to guess your identity. So, if you don't want people talking about it, why bring it up? Is all I'm wondering?

TaraGaia

Rookie
I . So, if you don't want people talking about it, why bring it up? Is all I'm wondering?
Well, I just told you. Because I hope this time the boards remain a pleasant place for all of us. So far it seems to be so, let's keep it that way :)

Hi Everyone. I'm a returning forum member (K.) with a new user name. Nice to read you all - those I knew and those who are new.
My favorite forum is Religion and Spirituality... I see it's already quite popular in these forums too. I like posting about the principles and tenets of Islam - especially in relation to the religions of the People of the Book.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, I just told you. Because I hope this time the boards remain a pleasant place for all of us. So far it seems to be so, let's keep it that way :)
How did you get into Buddhism? You were something else before that, a few something's anyway.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
You should get a different job then

It doesn't have to be, we could turn it around right?
I'm working on getting a new job, but I have to finish my education first -sigh-

And... eh. When you've study the Bible and learn that the world isn't going to get better, it's kind of hard to believe that. I believe our aim is to wake as many people up as possible.

Edit:

So am I.

Which is why like you I have changed my name :)
You know, from reading some of your paints I think I know who you may have been :eek:

Fortunately for both of us, I can't remember your exact name ;).

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I'm working on getting a new job, but I have to finish my education first -sigh-

And... eh. When you've study the Bible and learn that the world isn't going to get better, it's kind of hard to believe that. I believe our aim is to wake as many people up as possible.

Edit:

You know, from reading some of your paints I think I know who you may have been :eek:

Fortunately for both of us, I can't remember your exact name ;).
I know who she is.

Morningstar

Hey all. I'm from Sweden and I have popped in and out to VC for a few years. But it has never occurred to me that there was a forum too, until now. I have commented occasionally on various threads as Ren Snowe but changed nick in here since this is the name I most often go by. I'm in my late 50's. Isn't following any particular faith but is interested in any fringe topic. Some more than others. See you around. ;)

TruthSucker

Established
Hey there, since I've been a silent visitor often in the last months and years I thought it would be a good idea to participate a little in here.
Please be a little kind if my english isn't the best, it's not my native language, that's german.
I'm not christian, muslim, jewish, buddhistical or what else you can imagine. I'm just me.
So hopefully we have a good time together, cause isn't this what it is all about?

Hey there, since I've been a silent visitor often in the last months and years I thought it would be a good idea to participate a little in here.
Please be a little kind if my english isn't the best, it's not my native language, that's german.
I'm not christian, muslim, jewish, buddhistical or what else you can imagine. I'm just me.
So hopefully we have a good time together, cause isn't this what it is all about?
Welcome to you, Truthseeker ;)

Lady

Star
Guten tag! Don't get too excited, I know only a few words of German! :p
Mach dir keine Sorgen! The native language for many of us is English-and we still fehler machen! :D