Introduce Yourself!

Hello. I read. I lurk. And now, I have signed up. The MSM seems to continuously insult the intelligence of everyone. We all have opinions and beliefs. The world has been getting super crazy at an exponential and I (like most everyone else here) just want to find out why.

Flarepath

Star
Hello. I read. I lurk. And now, I have signed up. The MSM seems to continuously insult the intelligence of everyone. We all have opinions and beliefs. The world has been getting super crazy at an exponential and I (like most everyone else here) just want to find out why.

It'd need a team of shrinks to try to explain why the world has gone nuts, how about it Norm?-

norman-bates.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Alfred where do our crazy politicians belong?

"In here"
psycho-house.jpg

Lalas

Star
Welcome, Charlie. You did well that you got your rifle and your dog because there are some really crazy ones here. For me, as one of the most balanced and calm in my speech participants, sometimes it is too much, but I still love the forum and will never leave. You did well to sign up!

Lalas

Star
All I do is research world politics, "conspiracy theories", Hollywood and the K-pop industry.

Thats how boring I am.
That's all? Really boring...

Please take appropriate measures and expand your research to successfully fit into the height of our community of reputable super-multidisciplinary researchers. !

Lalas

Star
Nah, the boringest people are the ones who never question anything..:)
It is, but there are exceptions. I, for example, doubt everything, and yet I am boring. I don't know how I succeed (but someday I expect some reward for my achievement. I think I deserve at least something little.) :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
People don't like to talk about what I'm interested in, it makes them uncomfortable.
In that case, I suggest thinking about the top 2-3 topics you have researched/would like to discuss... then make 2-3 threads so that way you have some variety, but also aint trying to manage a bunch of discussions. Im down to check out what you post :)

Daze

Superstar
Nah, the boringest people are the ones who never question anything..:)
iron E.jpg

Not that you're boring, but the fact that you literally question nothing. From 9/11 to the Boston bombing. Whatever the mainstream is putting out, you're buying wholesale.

cnn tidal.jpg

Flarepath

Star
View attachment 100314

Not that you're boring, but the fact that you literally question nothing. From 9/11 to the Boston bombing. Whatever the mainstream is putting out, you're buying wholesale.

View attachment 100316
You gotta be kidding us mate, because as a Christian, I question EVERYTHING..:)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12)
For example I've often questioned why the US and UK are sending cash and weaponry to Israel instead of minding their own business and saying-