Introduce Yourself!

polymoog

Superstar
Hello, I'm from America. Been reading VC's articles for a few years now and I decided to make an account and join the forums to meet people who see the world the same way I do.
welcome! jump right in.
my only request is that you do a search (top right) using quotes "like this" before you start a new thread so that we dont have a dozen threads on the same subject.

Zakat

Star
I am looking forward to another reiteration of "slave of god" now that the forum is back online!
Really, I liked him, though it did get weird around here!
I was he, though nobody special.

Nice to meet everybody.

Zakat

Star
welcome! jump right in.
my only request is that you do a search (top right) using quotes "like this" before you start a new thread so that we dont have a dozen threads on the same subject.
How condescending!

Flarepath

Star
welcome! jump right in.
On the other hand, old threads might be old hat and are therefore not worth bothering with unless they contain new up-to-date posts.
If they don't, a new thread might be called for so that members can contribute to it with stunning brandnew insights, cutting-edge comments and stuff..:)

polymoog

Superstar
On the other hand, old threads might be old hat and are therefore not worth bothering with unless they contain new up-to-date posts.
If they don't, a new thread might be called for so that members can contribute to it with stunning brandnew insights, cutting-edge comments and stuff..:)
its far better to build on threads to see what was covered already. you started several good ones. dig them up and lets keep adding to it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I am MK ULTRA survivor! I need help! IHivites in Russia blocked payment abroad! I need to buy this book for my survival but I can't do it myself.
Do you know someone who can buy that book for me?

You can send me as gift or I can pay once for you or I can send you money by parts. You can contact me in PM.
Bloodlines of the Illuminati
You can read it for free online...but you may want to find another source.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 19-54-00 Bloodlines of the Illuminati at DuckDuckGo.png

Flarepath

Star
its far better to build on threads to see what was covered already. you started several good ones. dig them up and lets keep adding to it.

As I recall, some of my old sensational threads were messed up by trolls, but i think most of them are no longer VC members so it's probably best if I start new replacement threads where applicable..:)

polymoog

Superstar
As I recall, some of my old sensational threads were messed up by trolls, but i think most of them are no longer VC members so it's probably best if I start new replacement threads where applicable..:)
how about continuing them so we dont have to rediscuss points already discussed?

Flarepath

Star
how about continuing them so we dont have to rediscuss points already discussed?

Ah, but points of view have probably changed since then, what with the Ukraine War, new consp-theories, new happenings around the world etc, so it's best to do a clean fresh restart with threads especially as the trolls seem to have buggered off...:)
PS- regarding taking over a big country house after the Apocalypse like i said a while back, one troll woman in VC who now seems to have gone back to the kitchen where she belongs went bananas and kept saying "You can't do that".
We tried explaining that that owners had died in the plague and the place was empty but she wouldn't listen, she just kept saying in post after post "You can't do that" blah blah.
Huh, she wouldn't last 5 minutes in an Apocalypse..:)