Introduce Yourself!

Alniyat

Hello, after some time of just reading the articles, I decided to join.
I found this wonderful site thanks to a website in my country, which evaluates various sites with a score, based on how much conspiracy stuff is on there. This one was the worst according to them. So I wanted to check out just what was here so ''bad'' for those people. Now I know :D I learned so much from articles on this site.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I found this wonderful site thanks to a website in my country, which evaluates various sites with a score, based on how much conspiracy stuff is on there. This one was the worst according to them. So I wanted to check out just what was here so ''bad'' for those people. Now I know :D I learned so much from articles on this site.
Welcome new poster!

Maes17

Superstar
Well………

1 post since

*crickets*

Moirin

Greetings to all.
I have joined this forum because of the super insightful articles on the main site.
Also much in the world is problematic and this seems to be a place where members can speak freely and work together to unpick the truth from the lies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Greetings to all.
I have joined this forum because of the super insightful articles on the main site.
Also much in the world is problematic and this seems to be a place where members can speak freely and work together to unpick the truth from the lies.
Hey Everyone,

I'm not new to VC articles but I'm new to the forums. Hopefully I can engage in discussions on various forums.
Howdy to you both!