Introduce Yourself!

Awoken2

Superstar
I hope my journey on VCf will be safe and adventurous with new faces
Hi. Some advice. The stronger person you are the safer this forum will be for you.

There are many fake persona's on this forum who's sole intention it is, is to make you think this place is full of idiots. It isn't, there are a few well informed intelligent articulate and engaging posters here also.....in a constant battle with a host of shills, bots and trolls.

Be aware of your environment.

Don't let anybody get you down. Either they will have an effect on you or you will have an effect on them. This is a given.

Have fun.

Journeyman

Established
Hello everyone! I'm a psychology student from Bulgaria who was brought here to discuss the truth with other clear-minded and intelligent people! I'm a 22-year-old guy with high ambitions and a desire to inform and help people!
Welcome! Look forward to sharing views. Hope you enjoy your time here.

L3M4

Rookie
I was a member of the original 2009 forum, no, I won't "re-introduce" myself... y'all sus for deleting it & pretending nothing happened :rolleyes:

riffs

Hi. I'm riffs, and I'm twenty-something. I was on the old forum back in high school, in something like 2011, 2012... So long ago that I don't even remember what my old screen name was. I'm older, wiser, and less afraid.

I don't even know if I still belong in a place like this, but things are stranger and stranger, so we'll see.

Notsure

Rookie
Hi. I'm riffs, and I'm twenty-something. I was on the old forum back in high school, in something like 2011, 2012... So long ago that I don't even remember what my old screen name was. I'm older, wiser, and less afraid.

I don't even know if I still belong in a place like this, but things are stranger and stranger, so we'll see.
Welcome back. This stuff wasnt even on my mind back in high school haha. I stay for the articles. The way VC breaks it down doesn't sound xfiles ish. Like when most people or myself try to expose this stuff to the sleep. The forum is definately interesting.

Last edited:

Greg O

Hello,

I'm a longtime reader with one forum post pending as of the moment.

I was previously a member of Prison Planet Forum until that appeared to go away.

This is a relevant and much needed site in these strange times. I've recommended many people to VC.

Greg O.