Introduce Yourself!

Toulouse

Established
It's not as easy as it looks. It's actually very hard and takes time and dedication. Some nights after class I would end up just collapsing on the bed. It's a tough workout on the body, my feet have gotten rough over the years. At the end of the day, it's worth it and it's my passion. I've been taking ballet classes since I was 5 years old.
What brings you to VC, wild_one111?

Maes17

Superstar
Hey Maes, that's right, it's a pretty common name here. It's also the brand name of a type of beer (Maes Pils), but you probably already know that :)
I did not know that.
I wish that beer was available in the US lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hi all,
I used to read vc articles but had no idea there was forums before.
In real life i have a very normal home life husband kids family friends BUT would you believe there is not any of them who would not think i was cukoo if i told them what i was really thinking about the world.
Somehow i have landed here and im so glad to read all of your experiences and soak up your knowledge like a sponge.
I joined a long time ago but i didnt read or post anything,i think i joined because i wanted to send the author of vc some points i had worked out and i sent it and then my computer froze and never switched back on!
Anyway here i am again and this time i am reading and posting and i love that some people have the same views as me so i can pick their brains, and i love that there are people who have completely different ideas to me, we will strive to find common ground and unite against our common enemy!
Anyway
Nice to meet you all and thankyou for having me
Welcome fellow truth seeker/teller!

Journeyman

Established
Hello all!

I've been reading for quite a long time, but finally decided to stop lurking and start posting :)

I hope I can add just a little here to say thanks for all the interesting content I've found.

Best wishes from the UK

Maes17

Superstar
Hey Maes, that's right, it's a pretty common name here. It's also the brand name of a type of beer (Maes Pils), but you probably already know that :)
I bought some of that Maes pils. I’m three years sober but if it arrives for christmas.
I’ll enjoy a couple