Introduce Yourself!

Haich

Superstar
Hello everyone, my name is Hoda, Im from London (originally East Africa) and I'm studying English Literature.

I've enjoyed VC for a few years and actually paid no notice to the forums! Now that I've had a flick through the topics I'm rearing to get involved.

TC
Haich
x

JoChris

Superstar
I have been an occasional reader of the blog for quite a while now. I enjoy considering other points of view to get the whole picture.
What mainstream media and alternative news sites present on the same stories are often quite different and over the years it is becoming more obvious, especially. I object to selective censorship by media etc. I want the whole truth no matter how bizarre or politically incorrect it may appear to mainstream society.

A.J.

Star
Hi, I blog political rants from a Christian perspective... I like music....I've blogged on everything from Cobains murder to podesta but mostly Jesus.... My theory, if I don't write it...who will???

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established
Consider this a re-introduction.
My name is Anthony AKA TonyVanDam. As of today [Wed. 3/15/2017], I'm currently a 3 times member of VCF [well 4 times if anyone counts Hex's VF!]. I been a member since the tail end of the original VCF era. Conspiracy researching is still one of favorite hobbies along with reading, watching movies, and listening to music [especially funk & EDM].

Please give me a week to find a new avatar. :)

IWSS

Rookie
Hi, My name is Ron from the Philippines. I've been reading VC articles for 5 years or so. I'm into conspiracy stuff in politics, religion, science, entertainment industry and many more for 10 years now. I'm a christian and gnostic in belief.

JuveFan

Rookie
I registered to say that 9/11 actually happened. The people who don't believe it are usually of below average intelligence. Same with all other conspiracy theories, people of low intelligence try to feel special by believing in absolute shit. There is no Illuminati, it ended a long time ago. Our governments don't care about us, but we can change that with democracy, or make it worse by electing idiots like Trump.

Phoenix

Rookie
Hi all! I have been reading VC off and on for about 2 years or so. Sometimes I find it so disturbing I take a break from it. I have always been interested in and read about true crime, and VC is like that subject amped up. I am in my early 40s and the most fascinating aspect of reading articles here on VC is that I find the subject matter does not only apply to current pop culture but also to events and pop culture from the 1940s up until now.

I feel my life has been a study in comparative religion and as a result I do not label myself as belonging to a particular religion. Especially not for the convenience of others. This is not intended to sound snippy. I have seriously studied, experienced, and/or strongly believed in the following systems in the past in my personal search for spiritual understanding: Catholicism, paganism, "born-again" Christianity, fundamentalist Christianity, Wicca, the occult, Buddhism, Astrology, Numerology, Kabbalah, New Age, and agnosticism. This was all before throwing my hands up in the air and just deciding that this life is just f-ing insane.

I have noticed that there is a great diversity of beliefs on this site and I am hoping that we can share our varied experiences here without devolving into the kind of arguments you typically see on YouTube comments. I especially appreciate the contributions of those who, like myself, have "dabbled" in different belief systems (including traditional religion) and therefore their input is based on free thought and experience, and not merely on the programming of their youth. Thanks for reading this post.