Introduce Yourself!

Stephania

Star
Lol, why would I be banned? Damn Lisa, I have been here for 2 minutes and you already want to troll me.
How goes your Christian Zionism and islamaphobia these days? Must be the same, to want to flame me like that right away :rolleyes:
Lol, I thought you didn’t use it here again because you were banned on that name. ;)
Lol,

Lisa

Superstar
Lol, why would I be banned? Damn Lisa, I have been here for 2 minutes and you already want to troll me.
How goes your Christian Zionism and islamaphobia these days? Must be the same, to want to flame me like that right away :rolleyes:
Lol,
Banned for flipping out on people...but you were banned. I saw it when you tried to come back using Sophia Ponders, saying something like hello friends I’m back and you were banned again. So lol I would think to stay longer than that you would have to use a different name?

Stephania

Star
You are making shit up. And if I was banned, I wouldn't have been able to rejoin with the same email, genius. Why don't you ask VC. He used one of the pics that I submitted to him in his last Photos of the month page And I don't bother people, you do. Like what you are doing now. Take a hike, Lisa.

Banned for flipping out on people...but you were banned. I saw it when you tried to come back using Sophia Ponders, saying something like hello friends I’m back and you were banned again. So lol I would think to stay longer than that you would have to use a different name?

Lisa

Superstar
You are making shit up. And if I was banned, I wouldn't have been able to rejoin with the same email, genius. Why don't you ask VC. He used one of the pics that I submitted to him in his last Photos of the month page And I don't bother people, you do. Like what you are doing now. Take a hike, Lisa.
Lol...you are gonna get banned again I can just tell..

Stephania

Star
Lol. Lisa has never liked me because I'm not a Christian Zionist or Islamaphobe. Whatevs. I've put her on permanent ignore like I did last time. So she would never have seen any posts from me before like she said, and is just trolling for a reaction. :rolleyes:
By the way... This is the submission of mine that VC not only approved but published last month from my same email address I used before. So for her to say I was 'banned' is bullshit

Attachments

EpistemiX

Established
Hi. I was on the old forum. Am back on this one. I don't feel the need to hide my identity from last forum, it's just been a while so I can't remember if I used this name or a different name. But hi again
Welcome back Sophia,

your presence was always refreshingly welcome and the balance you bought to this place is what I think was missing here.

Stick around,

:)

MitzyR

Rookie
Hi everyone I just joined recently and I immediately started my own thread. I'm thinking maybe I should introduce myself. I've been reading articles on here for years but I never signed up, never commented but I read many comments on the article pages. Some think I wear a tin foil hat and I admit I do, I believe this site and I don't trust the government or media. I like a good debate and I try to be reasonable, logical and understanding. I have a low tolerance for people twisting my words especially if I feel the person is doing it just to argue and be an ass. I am quick tempered but lately instead of responding to jerks I block them. I'm too grown to put up with drama and disrespect.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Hey everyone! I'm Frank. Like so many of you, I am a long time lurker (and a little older). VC has been my go to site for years for breakdown analysis of pop culture events and all things hidden in plain sight. Life long learner. Thought I would finally join the forum.

skepticemia

Rookie
if i might ask, what woke you up recently?
It's been a mixture of topics. I remember watching video reports on Epstein 2-3 years ago and if I am honest, I never really believed such a person could exist, until recently. Back during the 2016 elections I seen all those dumps emerge from Wikileaks about pizzagate etc which now with epstein lends plausibility to that. So I guess that played a huge part in being awakened. I am still very much learning what is just bait and what is plausible.