Introduce Yourself!

Nathan_33

Hi all. I've been a viewer of this website for around two years. Today is the day I've finally made an account that I hope to engage in conversations and posts, and ask a few questions myself. I'm sixteen years old and fully awake to the reality of this corrupted world. Thank you for reading my introduction all. :)

Scars512

Established
Hello, everyone! I've lurked on VC for a few years, but I finally decided to make an account and start posting. I'm fascinated by lots of things -- mostly conspiratorial in nature. I'm older (49), so I've been around the block a few times and have slowly (since 9/11) been opening my eyes to the ways things are instead of the way I always thought they were. Even though I've looked into a lot of different areas, I still feel like I don't really know what is going on or what the ultimate game plan is for those pulling the strings. I'm cynical, so I don't think that knowing about it will make much difference. But I'm not someone who wants to put the blinders on and play the game, so here I am. Hmm, what else is there to know? I'm American and a mom of 2 teenagers and currently do the whole stay at home mom thing. I also have chronic fatigue, so that means I spend way too much time online which is probably how I ended up down this rabbit hole, lol. I consider myself a Christian (though not a very good one, honestly) but I have some unique views on that and I don't attend church. Organized religion just isn't my thing. I'm also a vegetarian (for about 36 years now). But, I think I'm pretty open minded. My husband is neither a Christian nor a vegetarian and that hasn't caused us any problems. I'm like the textbook definition of average and vanilla, but I'm okay with that, lol.

Peter Arbues

Hello, I’m excited to join the forum. I have checked on occasion the non-forum part of the VC website for around 3-4 years and just recently decided to check out this forum section. I like what I see.

I acknowledge the conspiracy to corrupt in the entertainment industry. I take the celebrities at their word who have explicitly said they sold their souls to the devil for fame. The symbolism after symbolism is out there for all to see.

I am a traditional Catholic. I am a fan of Fr. Denis Fahey and his writings on the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.

I look forward to learning from the posters here and sharing my perspective on things.

Lisa

Superstar
Hi. I was on the old forum. Am back on this one. I don't feel the need to hide my identity from last forum, it's just been a while so I can't remember if I used this name or a different name. But hi again
You used a different name...something with Sophia I think.

Stephania

Star
Yes. That is my main internet handle for my interfaith work on social media. But I couldn't remember if I used it here too. Decided not to again on this forum, because the Illuminati have tried to change the wisdom (Sophia) of God and Christ into the wisdom of Satan and antichrists.. and I don't want anyone here to get confused about which side I'm on here. My interfaith members wouldn't even know that. They arent very familiar with what occultists do there, so the name remains pure there. Damn satanic adulterers. But yes, i remember you too Lisa ;)

I recognized the picture right away. Sophia ponders was your name...just remembered

Lisa

Superstar
Yes. That is my main internet handle for my interfaith work on social media. But I couldn't remember if I used it here too. Decided not to again on this forum, because the Illuminati have tried to change the wisdom (Sophia) of God and Christ into the wisdom of Satan and antichrists.. and I don't want anyone here to get confused about which side I'm on here. My interfaith members wouldn't even know that. They arent very familiar with what occultists do there, so the name remains pure there. Damn satanic adulterers. But yes, i remember you too Lisa ;)
Lol, I thought you didn’t use it here again because you were banned on that name. ;)