Introduce Yourself!

Tangerina

Hey everyone! Been cyber-eavesdropping for a couple of years. Came across VC's site by accident and I've been a dedicated reader ever since. Love the writing style and have definitely been impacted by the content. I also enjoy reading the threads and comments by the usual suspects (Skeptic Cat, Mecca, Polymoog, Devin, Thunderian, Serveto, The Zone, Rainerann, VC...I'm winking at you! ;)). Always great to read their take, which is usually followed by my researching what they wrote so I can learn more. Just saying hello and looking forward to jumping in. -T

Z. T. Jacob

Established
I'm T. Z. Jacob, and I'm rather new to the VC forums, though I've read the articles on the main website for the last four years or so. I'm a high school student and I live near Omaha, Nebr., USA. I love to write, read books, talk about philosophy, religion, and politics, meditate, and listen to music. I write stories for the school paper, mostly editorials about how the government is overstepping its bounds these days. I'm still a bit mad that my editorial in support of the 2nd Amendment didn't get published, it doesn't surprise me though, because all the editors are very staunch PC liberals. I also write short stories. My political ideology is what I like to call "Slightly left-wing libertarian small business capitalism." And, religiously, I would describe myself as a Hindu. I love listening to the philosophical ramblings of Alan Watts. I've also always been very fascinated by the hindu yuga cycle. I posted a thread about yesterday...its in Religion and Spirituality if anyone would like to check it out. Thanks, y'all. I'm glad to have discovered this great website and these forums! Peace and Love.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Hello there.

I posted somewhere else first and just now i'm introducing myself here.

My name is actually Anderson and I didn't had any nickname ideas so I just put a Mr.Anderson thing.

I'm from Brazil, Ceará state, one of the oldest states dating back the country founding in 1500.

i've been visiting the vigilant citizen a few times in the past, but never actually paid much attention to the URL. the symbolism of metropolis and what happened to beyoncé brought me here

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hello there.

I posted somewhere else first and just now i'm introducing myself here.

My name is actually Anderson and I didn't had any nickname ideas so I just put a Mr.Anderson thing.

I'm from Brazil, Ceará state, one of the oldest states dating back the country founding in 1500.

i've been visiting the vigilant citizen a few times in the past, but never actually paid much attention to the URL. the symbolism of metropolis and what happened to beyoncé brought me here
Welcome Mr. Anderson! Are you perhaps in the Brazilian Jujitsu or Luta Livre camps?