Introduce Yourself!

TruthSucker

Established
That's wholeheartedly appreciated. Just trying to be polite in a new and hopefully welcome space.
Everyone's welcome, respect is the key I would say. Who cares if you are a cam-girl or not? I don't. You are a human being and a polite one as well. Lifes ways are irratating and confusing, and keep in mind: this is a conspiracy forum. Some people see a conspiracy everywhere which isn't healthy at all.
Just be you - welcome on board ;) <-- one-eye smiley (this forum is sponsored by the Illuminati ... :rolleyes:)

Hello from Germany!!! :)
I am not a fan of Courtney Love, neither was my mother. It was a sheer coincidence that my mom decided to name that. People always ask, so I like to get that cleared up right away. I started reading the website articles for a few months now. Very intriguing stuff! I doubt I will post much.

Love from Germany!
Hi! Are you German?

Antipapirus

Established
Hopefully your time here will not put you in a devolution! :D
I wasn't born with the golden spoon of knowledge in my mouth and I understand each one of us in in a different stage of evolution so even if I encounter many peers who don't agree or have a totally different opinion I don't believe it will harm me.

Bring it on I say, lets dance

Vytas

Star
He is just a kid obviously, what 10-12 years old? Not a best place for kids to spent their free time...I used to be like that in childhood too...playing opossum when i don't get attention i deserve...

Haich

Superstar
He is just a kid obviously, what 10-12 years old? Not a best place for kids to spent their free time...I used to be like that in childhood too...playing opossum when i don't get attention i deserve...
I think it's that whacko chick with the many accounts. She always tries to start drama.

If it's who I think it is, she's a grown woman in her 30s. I doubt kids are on this site, they have no interest in half the things people post. They're too busy enjoying the things we're all warning eachother about.

Vytas

Star
Thats low EQ, cares too much what other people think...If something goes wrong, I start over..At least I see it that way...