Introduce Yourself!

tiddlywinks

Rookie
Hello there!

I'm a longtime lurker who is admittedly a bit too excited to finally take the plunge of engaging and connecting with everyone. It's rare that I find kindred spirits and the VC site somewhat amazingly appears to be flourishing with them. Thanks for allowing (thoughtful) curiosity to consume me. The possibilities of this existence are endless - I'm eager to learn the experiences and perspectives of others with an open mind.

Also, if it's of any remote interest, I'm a relatively high profile "cam-girl". My profession is dealing with vapid and depraved nonsense on a daily basis, so this forum interaction is a welcome respite.

20/F - FL, USA

tiddlywinks

Rookie
I wasn't expecting that. lol
Understandable - I can provide proof, if interested (privately or otherwise). Not interested in "promoting" or anything like that, but figured it was relevant to understanding my perspective/lens of the world!

polymoog

Superstar
Understandable - I can provide proof, if interested (privately or otherwise). Not interested in "promoting" or anything like that, but figured it was relevant to understanding my perspective/lens of the world!
for your best interests, keep that life on the cam only. theres a lot of decent information thats already been covered; please browse the other pages in each category. additionally, theres a thread on recommended documentaries. good luck, and welcome aboard.

tiddlywinks

Rookie
for your best interests, keep that life on the cam only. theres a lot of decent information thats already been covered; please browse the other pages in each category. additionally, theres a thread on recommended documentaries. good luck, and welcome aboard.
Thanks! I sincerely appreciate it. Having already somewhat made my way into the digital deep end [VC has sort of consumed my passive life for the last year or so], I'm just happy to be here.

rainerann

Star
Hello there!

I'm a longtime lurker who is admittedly a bit too excited to finally take the plunge of engaging and connecting with everyone. It's rare that I find kindred spirits and the VC site somewhat amazingly appears to be flourishing with them. Thanks for allowing (thoughtful) curiosity to consume me. The possibilities of this existence are endless - I'm eager to learn the experiences and perspectives of others with an open mind.

Also, if it's of any remote interest, I'm a relatively high profile "cam-girl". My profession is dealing with vapid and depraved nonsense on a daily basis, so this forum interaction is a welcome respite.

20/F - FL, USA
So what you are saying is that you are a high profile prostitute who is filmed? That is how you are introducing yourself. Hmm...and you are from Florida? How was hurricane Irma?

tiddlywinks

Rookie
So what you are saying is that you are a high profile prostitute who is filmed? That is how you are introducing yourself. Hmm...and you are from Florida? How was hurricane Irma?
More so a digital therapist with a somewhat symmetrical face, but... I suppose I can understand your reticence. I'm just here to peacefully engage in thoughtful exchanges of dialogue! Apologies if I should have refrained from mentioning my "job" (as it won't happen again), but I feel that it does shape my perspective. Alternate points of view are exciting and challenging, especially when presented respectfully.

Also, it wasn't so bad. A little messy, but otherwise okay.

rainerann

Star
More so a digital therapist with a somewhat symmetrical face, but... I suppose I can understand your reticence. I'm just here to peacefully engage in thoughtful exchanges of dialogue! Apologies if I should have refrained from mentioning my "job" (as it won't happen again), but I feel that it does shape my perspective. Alternate points of view are exciting and challenging, especially when presented respectfully.

Also, it wasn't so bad. A little messy, but otherwise okay.
So your a 20-year-old online therapist? hmm...

tiddlywinks

Rookie
So your a 20-year-old online therapist? hmm...
Essentially. I'm a friend for those alone in this world - a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen when someone is without both. People are almost always yearning for some kind of connection. (I know I am.) I'm just an earnest person with a heart that wants to help, even if it's from behind a screen.

Thank you so much for sharing!

tiddlywinks

Rookie
Not buying it here either, even if she was older than that.
Definitely not a certified therapist, by any means. "Essentially" was used for the sake of getting my point across when being referred to exclusively as a prostitute. Was not speaking literally - I'm just a friend for people. I listen to their hardships without judgment. Try to help them through life with the company of someone who cares. That's all. Sorry for the miscommunication!

floss

Star
she is a cam-girl making money in front of her laptop from what I can tell. you need Jesus to save you, seriously =(
only Him can turn your life around. You are NOT helping those young bois by any means. Sorry, that's the truth.

tiddlywinks

Rookie
"Also, if it's of any remote interest, I'm a relatively high profile "cam-girl". My profession is dealing with vapid and depraved nonsense on a daily basis, so this forum interaction is a welcome respite."

That's all I really said about what I do for a living, then briefly elaborated after Raine's reply.

Again, I apologize for mentioning it at all. Did not realize that it would present such an issue, but should have thought further. I truly am just eager to get to know everyone here while expanding my mental horizons. Wanted to be honest in a place where I felt I didn't have to hide. I'm sorry to bother anyone.