Introduce Yourself!

well you don't use apostrophes' !! :) and you managed to upset GIF here i didn't think that was possible :)
Lol, he didn't. It's just that he's been complaining a lil too much about religious posts. I was just like, if you don't like it, just ignore it!

And then it's like he seems frustrated or something. But i dunno. So i was just advising him in a way, the reminder being for myself first of all.

Devine

Star
Lol, he didn't. It's just that he's been complaining a lil too much about religious posts. I was just like, if you don't like it, just ignore it!

And then it's like he seems frustrated or something. But i dunno. So i was just advising him in a way, the reminder being for myself first of all.
i think he is. but i kinda come to forum when i am pissed too.
the religion thing been bugging a bunch of people idk...

mrsbyrd03

Rookie
New to the VC Forums? Was a member of the previous forums? Introduce or reintroduce yourself!
Hello all! I'm mrsbyrd. I'm from the Houston area and I love all things curious, unusual and just a little offbeat. I'm going to school full time so I may not always have time to post, but I lurk frequently. I've enjoyed the offerings from this site and I am always seeking discussion with other people who have ideas that make you think of things in a new way.

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
i love VC but we can all make our own "content" and share it with folks. you write articles! put em on facebook!
We should start a thread with like minded VC articles that members can post! I however do not have the English etiquette or VC knowledge to create powerful influential articles that VC does I lack the knowledge of hidden symbolism and what not but if you know users that post articles like vc does I would love to read them! Post them on my other thread websites like vc perhaps

Etagloc

Superstar

You are right and you have a right to continue posting the truth. Are you out to control what other people say? No. Yet people wish to control what you say. Because you speak the truth. No one has a right to try to control what others can say and you have a right to tell people the truth and you make the forum a better place because you tell people the truth. If people can't stand it, that reflects badly on them, not you.

You are right and you have a right to continue posting the truth. Are you out to control what other people say? No. Yet people wish to control what you say. Because you speak the truth. No one has a right to try to control what others can say and you have a right to tell people the truth and you make the forum a better place because you tell people the truth. If people can't stand it, that reflects badly on them, not you.
Thank you and everybody else so much!

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to these forums and only recently discovered VC. I've been into conspiracy theories for a short while now. To be honest I just came off a denial phase which was rough. But I am getting back on the saddle, so to speak. I tend to lurk more than I post because I lack confidence to express my thoughts a lot of the time. I am getting better day by day. Anyways I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you and having my viewpoints challenged and tested.

Thanks!

llleopard

Established
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to these forums and only recently discovered VC. I've been into conspiracy theories for a short while now. To be honest I just came off a denial phase which was rough. But I am getting back on the saddle, so to speak. I tend to lurk more than I post because I lack confidence to express my thoughts a lot of the time. I am getting better day by day. Anyways I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you and having my viewpoints challenged and tested.

Thanks!
Hello :) Don't worry - just blurt stuff out like everyone else does! Often you find you're just saying what other people are thinking....or presenting a new and interesting view point.....and yep sometimes you'll just hack someone off. But say stuff anyway okay? :)