Introduce Yourself!

Lazarus Long

Rookie
Hi everybody! I am new to forums in general, but have spent years immersed in the subtle goings-on in this world, so I thought it was high time I actually began talking to people whom are aware of the things that aren't being reported in the "news".

Hi everybody! I am new to forums in general, but have spent years immersed in the subtle goings-on in this world, so I thought it was high time I actually began talking to people whom are aware of the things that aren't being reported in the "news".
Nice avatar! :) Welcome and may i quote the Holy Prophet (On him be Prayers and Peace) as saying something similar to

Intelligent is the one who remembers death and prepares for it.

A man asked the Messenger: "Who is the most wise of people O Messenger of Allah?" He replied: "The one who remembers death most often and the one who is well-prepared to meet it; these are the wise; honorable in this life and dignified in the Hereafter."
[Ibn Majah,Tabarani]

God Bless

Lazarus Long

Rookie

LadyNocturna33

Established
Hi, I'm under constant surveillance, 24/7. I'm what they refer to as a targeted individual. Cyber bullying, electronic harassement, thought reading, stealing ideas etc. We have no privacy at all. The intelligence community is constantly mocking us, throwing back our thoughts through the media they control (mainstream and alternative !), sending death threats, etc.
The Matrix, Minority Report, Being John Malkovich, etc. are warnings.

P.S. V.C. is a their puppet as well.
Then why did you join this site?

TruthSucker

Established
Hi, I'm under constant surveillance, 24/7. I'm what they refer to as a targeted individual. Cyber bullying, electronic harassement, thought reading, stealing ideas etc. We have no privacy at all. The intelligence community is constantly mocking us, throwing back our thoughts through the media they control (mainstream and alternative !), sending death threats, etc.

Hello there, if even death is joining us there must be something interesting in here.

Would you explicate your thoughts in a new thread? If this forum is free minded there should be no problem.

LadyNocturna33

Established

You did.

Not that it matters to me. But you wrote it.

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Hey VC members! It's time I introduce who I am if you don't already know haha I've been lurking for quite some time I also started some threads btw thanks to vc members for replying to them who have been able to answer some questions i generally trust what most people say/think on here because my own opinion is still under devolpment my favorite thread I have started is VC FUNDRAISING if we get enough traffic I'm hoping members on here will support VC merchandise as a way to further this sites growth and enable VC's future to create more content if I had a dream for this website it would be getting VC enough funding to quit his day job so that he could work on this website full time and even hire his own writers to make more articles along the VCs categories and post daily articles if i am able to go you bet I will do that! VC was one of it not the person to shatter the illusion that this world is perfect he broke the truth about mk ultra illuminati and other stuff he posts since then which was about 3-4 years ago I have never been the same as I'm sure you all remember how distorted reality becomes when you realize the truth about how the world is run I'm now mostly building my own truth and that will take some time if I could share my other truth resources there's a video maker Leonard Ulrich YouTube him who made a video secret societies biblical prophecies that I suggest but other than that I have much personal development and truth to find much of which is heavily influenced by VC himself!

polymoog

Superstar
Hey VC members! It's time I introduce who I am if you don't already know haha I've been lurking for quite some time I also started some threads btw thanks to vc members for replying to them who have been able to answer some questions i generally trust what most people say/think on here because my own opinion is still under devolpment my favorite thread I have started is VC FUNDRAISING if we get enough traffic I'm hoping members on here will support VC merchandise as a way to further this sites growth and enable VC's future to create more content if I had a dream for this website it would be getting VC enough funding to quit his day job so that he could work on this website full time and even hire his own writers to make more articles along the VCs categories and post daily articles if i am able to go you bet I will do that! VC was one of it not the person to shatter the illusion that this world is perfect he broke the truth about mk ultra illuminati and other stuff he posts since then which was about 3-4 years ago I have never been the same as I'm sure you all remember how distorted reality becomes when you realize the truth about how the world is run I'm now mostly building my own truth and that will take some time if I could share my other truth resources there's a video maker Leonard Ulrich YouTube him who made a video secret societies biblical prophecies that I suggest but other than that I have much personal development and truth to find much of which is heavily influenced by VC himself!
i would like to buy a punctuation mark, pat... a period....

Devine

Star
i love VC but we can all make our own "content" and share it with folks. you write articles! put em on facebook!