Introduce Yourself!

I'm back again, what is this the third VC Forum, second? I forget. Cheers to all ya'll that keep the forums alive when VC shuts it down.
Welcome back!

A rainbow is indeed an eye-candy of a miracle Created by God-Almighty. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Last edited:
Hello peeps! Greetings!
I've always been on the VC site reading articles and the forums. The first article about the Illuminati that I read was on VC, back in 2010 (i'm not sure about the year), and it was about the Black Eyed Peas. I rarely left comments on the articles, and my name in the comments section was Themarybozobrain. Regarding the forums, i had an account in the old forums years back, but i'm not sure if i left messages. So, that's it. :)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Hello peeps! Greetings!
I've always been on the VC site reading articles and the forums. The first article about the Illuminati that I read was on VC, back in 2010 (i'm not sure about the year), and it was about the Black Eyed Peas. I rarely left comments on the articles, and my name in the comments section was Themarybozobrain. Regarding the forums, i had an account in the old forums years back, but i'm not sure if i left messages. So, that's it. :)
Need an avatar?

Last edited:
Hello peeps! Greetings!
Welcome TCWSP -- Love your nick! :D