Introduce Yourself!

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Idea of God, faith and religion is insanity for my left brain. Irrational and crazy.
Is it crazy to give our problems up to invisible Entity up there, who I doubt His existence often?
But, there is no guarantee our problems would be resolved by God, after all.
That makes faith even more crazier.
Following God's invisible unknown plan? The craziest.

But, without them, we don't have any hope at all.
The idea of God, religion and faith works like "opiate". I agree with Karl Marx.
Death according to atheistic philosophy is dark and cold.
Just vanished into oblivion and that's all? Crazier than the craziest commandment of religion.

Last edited:

Infinite Truth

Established
Hi I am a newbie on the forum, been looking at VC for years and anything I see on the news I always do my own research, it's a sick sad world we live in and the more I look into now I seem to see a connection in everything "NWO, Agenda, MSM ,MK Celebs etc", I feel I am on a path with all my other fellow truthers to recruit others and change the world we live in for the better. P.s I am definitely on government lists out there as a "disOBEYer" but there's no place I'd rather be!
#FreeBritney
#ActivateYourPinealGland #Don'tLetTheBastardsGetYouDown
Over and Out!!

yasmin

Rookie
Hello! The name is Yasmin and I've been a fan of VC for a while and have spent a lot of time lurking :p, I've only recently decided to sign up to the forums. I'm a curious teenager :D I've been raised in a very spiritual household with my parents exposing me to lots of different cultures and religions. I have an inquiring mind which is what eventually led me to this website.

Just here to share and participate with what I can :)

Damien50

Star
Hello! The name is Yasmin and I've been a fan of VC for a while and have spent a lot of time lurking :p, I've only recently decided to sign up to the forums. I'm a curious teenager :D I've been raised in a very spiritual household with my parents exposing me to lots of different cultures and religions. I have an inquiring mind which is what eventually led me to this website.

Just here to share and participate with what I can :)
Sup.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Hello there,

This is the very first online forum I have ever joined, so bear with me all!
Been a long-time lurker, not sure how much I will post necessarily.

To get it out of the way, I’m a former Christian (many years ago now) and just may, out of respect, not post too much in the religious section, on Christian topics especially. However, I'll post some Christian songs that have blessed me, and many still do now, even for memories of where I was at the time. I appreciate that everyone has their path, and my personal conviction is that God knows His own and knows exactly what we need and when – no matter how lazy or frustrated we can get.

Brief history :) - had a “born again experience” and touched by charismaticism when fairly young, not too heavily though. Then into dispensational reconciliation [i.e. God wills that none would perish, Jesus prayed, “His will be done on earth . . .”; and as in Adam all die [we didn’t have to believe in Adam to be a sinner], so in Christ - the last Adam, all will be made alive [we don’t have to believe in Christ to be saved either . . . but will believe when we’re ready hence the idea of different “harvest-times” dispensationally, etc.]. Then into complete reconciliation [Christ took all judgment upon Himself, and that was the only Judgement Day that counted as far as God’s view of mankind was concerned - “it is finished”; He believed for me when I couldn’t]. That was my final Christian stage.

Lastly, I’ll just say I came to the conviction that God asked me to decide if I wanted to know Him based on [the tree] of law/works/even the “beast” - the world system of contract and person-hood really . . . or through relationship in innocence. Further, that my relationship was actually never in question – He sees me as His child, simply because He made me; in Him I exist, period. He’s not coming out of heaven with a hammer, yet He is there in the moments that matter, to teach, encourage, and guide as I can handle it. I see this being applied to whomever Adam and Eve really were as well. That whatever “the fall” was, no “sin” (which is complete lack of understanding somewhere) can separate anyone from God or change our true essence; so therefore, reconciliation to God was just not necessary.

Though He uses my phases of laziness, or fear, or frustration in myself . . . judgment and guilt never comes my way from Him and so He waits, letting me come to the end of it all. His love is effectual and goes further than any shortcomings, just because. To me, that is His long-suffering nature, and I pray that peace finds its way to my heart and mind so fully that I won’t care anymore except to just enjoy life as long as I’m here.

That’s long enough but it pretty much explains my past – yet it gives an idea of ‘me’ when people read my posts. Again, I appreciate everyone’s path with God (athiest or not). I don’t desire to debate anyone’s sincerity with God. I wish you well, in the midst of us trying to figure it all out! Take care, from a major introvert coming out of her shell :)

Dan

Veteran
New to the VC Forums? Was a member of the previous forums? Introduce or reintroduce yourself!
I am a Rush fan. I kind of gatecrashed into this site with some wild ideas. Sorry about that. Extreme Rock and Roll songs are my forte. I grew up listening to it. Richie Valens put me onto it with La Bamba. I feel I need to spread the word. But I also love Johnny Cash, with all the Christian leanings. Love it. Ask me anything. Honesty is my philosophy.

llleopard

Established
Hi☺I'm a 48yo Montessori preschool teacher from New Zealand. I grew up in an open brethren family, but investigated a number of spiritual paths on my way to now. Hmm where's that? Not sure, still evolving, but I'm pretty sure I'm a kingdom theology believer and young earth creationist. You can take the girl out of the brethren...! I really enjoy seeing all the different views and experiences on the forums- great to meet you all

Karlysymon

Superstar
Hi☺I'm a 48yo Montessori preschool teacher from New Zealand. I grew up in an open brethren family, but investigated a number of spiritual paths on my way to now. Hmm where's that? Not sure, still evolving, but I'm pretty sure I'm a kingdom theology believer and young earth creationist. You can take the girl out of the brethren...! I really enjoy seeing all the different views and experiences on the forums- great to meet you all
Welcome to the forum!

Mama2One

Hi y'all. I'm a newbie to the forums, but a longtime reader. I'm a thirty-something wife, mom of a singleton who's getting ready to start Kindergarten (private school) and teacher. Mostly a lurker, but I will post occasionally. I'm an introvert so I like to sit back and take it all in. If you're at all familiar with the Myers Briggs personality type index, I'm an INFJ with all of the strongly held convictions and internal paradoxes that the type entails. Looking forward to seeing what the forum has to offer.

Devine

Star
Hi I am a newbie on the forum, been looking at VC for years and anything I see on the news I always do my own research, it's a sick sad world we live in and the more I look into now I seem to see a connection in everything "NWO, Agenda, MSM ,MK Celebs etc", I feel I am on a path with all my other fellow truthers to recruit others and change the world we live in for the better. P.s I am definitely on government lists out there as a "disOBEYer" but there's no place I'd rather be!
#FreeBritney
#ActivateYourPinealGland #Don'tLetTheBastardsGetYouDown
Over and Out!!
I Dig It!

India

Rookie
Hello!

I love to read others opinions and views so I am looking forward to learning from you all. I won't interact as much but I'll always be online and reading.

My religious views are also complicated like Mr. Blah.
My views are all over the place and there are still many things about certain religions that are unclear to me. Like I said, here to learn and also to get to know the other users around here. I'll be honest, this is my fourth time around here but I never interacted as much anyways. That's all.

India

polymoog

Superstar
i am a message board refugee from another message board where my posts regarding conspiracy facts werent taken so well, although i feel that the constant discussion (pounding away, in some cases) of conspiracy theory-related information is essential to get through to sheep. if the constant propaganda has zombified them, then the spell can only be broken in the same way they received it. just my opinion.

im keenly aware of capitalization and apostrophes, but i dont use them.

i dont like revealing any personal details with the internet being the way it is. i will say that i am very much anti-technology and more recently, disgusted with neo-feminism and legitimizing all of the issues that are associated with that (LGBTQ, SJWs, etc.)

i respect most christian ideologies but i am not a christian.

Devine

Star
i am a message board refugee from another message board where my posts regarding conspiracy facts werent taken so well, although i feel that the constant discussion (pounding away, in some cases) of conspiracy theory-related information is essential to get through to sheep. if the constant propaganda has zombified them, then the spell can only be broken in the same way they received it. just my opinion.

im keenly aware of capitalization and apostrophes, but i dont use them.

i dont like revealing any personal details with the internet being the way it is. i will say that i am very much anti-technology and more recently, disgusted with neo-feminism and legitimizing all of the issues that are associated with that (LGBTQ, SJWs, etc.)

i respect most christian ideologies but i am not a christian.
hey that's how i type too sometimes. because it's how i talk super perky and long winded fast talker somehow i don't get that vibe from you lol what is SJW?