Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VigilantCitizen, Mar 13, 2017.

1. VigilantCitizen

VigilantCitizen Administrator Staff Member

New to the VC Forums? Was a member of the previous forums? Introduce or reintroduce yourself!

Space, God_Is_Formless and TonyVanDam like this.

2. TaraGaia

TaraGaia Rookie

Hello all :D

I was a member of the previous board with a lot of posts, but I rather like that I am starting here again with a clean slate. Been hanging around the forum's alternative host for a bit too, and have decided to stick with both.

I won't disclose who I was as I would like to enter the discussion without bias about me through my username.

Some things about me: I am 29, a Buddhist, animal rights activist and creative type. I enjoy a good discussion too, which is why I am here.

Hoping this time we can keep it civil.

3. BattleCat

BattleCat Newbie

Hi all NWO fighters and resisters! BattleCat from Ireland here. I wasn't on the old forum but I did visit the main website often. I've been a big fan of VC for years and I think the content is original and unique all across the internet truther* landscape. Not too much happening in the way of people being awake to the NWO agenda here in Ireland. People seem to be either 100% happily in the dark or those that do claim to be awake and aware seem to demonstrate poor thinking and don't realise that they're often misled. Like most others who come to VC, we here in Ireland also live under a so-called democracy but suffer at the hands of inept and corrupt politicians who serve the wishes of the corporations and banksters. The traditional printed and on-screen media is controlled of course and is just about limping along because of advertising revenue but increasingly losing an audience. They're as complicit in the roll out of the NWO agenda in Ireland as any other country. Yep, same problems in this country as everywhere else. My big concerns nowadays are the attacks on our physical and mental health (Fluoridation, Chemtrails, 5G EMR), the social conditioning attempts to normalise paedophilia and the liberal media's sexualisation of children, a regression to an infantile society via escapism, and the attacks on our spirituality via new age deception. But other than that things are great! I hope to engage in some good chats and always with a view to developing real solutions to our common problems. *Don't like using that word as it's become a derogatory insulty-type word but ye get what I mean. ;-)

4. Lisa

Lisa Star

Unlike Tara Gaia I'll come back as myself and let the chips fall as they will....my name is Lisa and I was here in the previous forums.

Serveto, God_Is_Formless, Hex and 5 others like this.

5. Thunderian

Thunderian Established

I am a long-time VC fan and follower, and this will be the fifth VC-related board I have posted on. I believe we are living in the last days of this age, but my faith is in God, and I intend to enjoy the ride. :)

6. CVD

CVD Newbie

I'm CVD. Older (ish) woman who is more a lurker than poster... at least in my experience. I don't know how involved I'll get in posting, but rest assured, I'm learning from all of you.

CVD.

7. Camidria

Camidria Established

Hi! I am from South Africa, and have been reading VC's articles since the beginning. I used to just read the old forums and never really participate :). I am a Christian, or follower of Jeshua (Jesus)....

8. Lady

Lady Established

Hey, Lisa. I remember your "let the chips fall where they may attitude!" It is nice to see that you are back on here!

9. Lady

Lady Established

I am looking forward to another reiteration of "slave of god" now that the forum is back online!
    Really, I liked him, though it did get weird around here!

God_Is_Formless, Ambuler and Loki like this.
  10. Lisa

Lisa Star

Hi Lady :)

God_Is_Formless and Thunderian like this.
  11. Disco Stu

Disco Stu Newbie

Glad to see the forums back. :)

12. Sunnyfield

Sunnyfield Newbie

Hi everyone . I am looking forward to a good forum and I'm sure there will be lots of activity here since VC is so popular . I've been a reader of VC for years .

13. mecca

mecca Star

What does CVD stand for?

God_Is_Formless likes this.
  14. mecca

mecca Star

I'm new, what do I do?

God_Is_Formless and Thunderian like this.
  15. Cisco

Cisco Newbie

Here we go again! :D

I look forward to lurking around and occasionally posting when the mood strikes me.

16. The Zone

The Zone Established

I'm back for round 2 hoping there is high end discussion. My avartar will change often. My dog battles waves and so do I. Watching what we have left of freedom is at times depressing, but I live life and are closest to God in nature.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  17. mecca

mecca Star

that's a cute dog

Tanya, God_Is_Formless and The Zone like this.
  18. Armas

Armas Newbie

Forums back :D
    It looks so much cleaner with 2 to 3 threads :D

I am mostly a lurker. Hopefully the forums will have a nice, fun, and fresh start with new people coming and old people returning.

19. truthmaster

truthmaster Newbie

Hi All, I also come from South Africa and I have been reading VC for years. I am anti NWO and I am also a Christian. Although I do not subscribe to the herd mentality that often comes with Religion. I question EVERYTHING.

20. Nick Danger

Nick Danger Rookie

Hey guys! I'm a researcher and long time follower of this site. I used to run an alternative news website that was called Something Must Break back in the late 2000's and early 2010's. First time on the forums here but long time reader. There is a nice collection of articles here and my go to spot for sending people when they are in the wake up process. Anyways, great site VC!! Keep up the good work! If you need any assistance or articles feel free to hit me up.