Intersectionality Quiz

Vytas

Star
Your intersectionality score: 17
You are more privileged than 65% of others!

Im little below in pecking order...I think your existence is quite offensive...you should stop doing that...

Dalit

Star
Your intersectionality score: 20

You are more privileged than 59% of others!

JoChris

Superstar
My husband got 11, my son got 8. They used the sliding scale more than I did. My 18 year son rolled his eyes when I told him he was just proved to be one of the oppressors and he should be ashamed of being so privileged. :D

I was curious: I only changed the FEMALE to MALE and my score changed from 21 to 6. I never knew I was so oppressed merely by being female in a WESTERN first world country.

What is comical is the answers which must be given to get 100 on the intersectionality scale.

Is this a serious or satire website?
The thing that makes me worried that the creator/s might actually think this is serious that Twitter has blocked the website.

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't need a computer programme to tell me anything about myself. .I'm cool.

You know how this goes, one minute you're clicking away trying to find out how privileged you are, next thing...

Dalit

Star
My husband got 11, my son got 8. They used the sliding scale more than I did. My 18 year son rolled his eyes when I told him he was just proved to be one of the oppressors and he should be ashamed of being so privileged. :D

I was curious: I only changed the FEMALE to MALE and my score changed from 21 to 6. I never knew I was so oppressed merely by being female in a WESTERN first world country.

What is comical is the answers which must be given to get 100 on the intersectionality scale.

Is this a serious or satire website?
The thing that makes me worried that the creator/s might actually think this is serious that Twitter has blocked the website.
Yeah, I'm sure I got 20 for being female and more toward lower middle class.

JoChris

Superstar
Holy Sheet. The best I got was 9. You Beach.:cool:
I suspect my husband minimises his blessings right now e.g.he dismisses how well he is now paid compared to many locals in our country town. It all depends on perspective. :)

Lurker

Star
I suspect my husband minimises his blessings right now e.g.he dismisses how well he is now paid compared to many locals in our country town. It all depends on perspective. :)
Are you kidding? Straight, less than dark brown and with you. Probably scored a 1.;)

It means you should give all of your belongings to someone 'less privileged' and report to the nearest thought rehabilitation center immediately for your brainwashing.

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Your intersectionality score: 52
79% of others are more privileged than you.

I guess the less privileged you are, the more you think of other's suffering.

mecca

Superstar
Privilege shouldn't be an offensive word. It's not an insult. Having privilege simply means that you are not experiencing discrimination or mistreatment due to a certain aspect of yourself. For example, black people often face racism and discrimination in society due to being black... in contrast, white people don't experience that kind of treatment and they effectively have the privilege of not having to go through those things. Another example would be how people born into wealth have the privilege of being able to afford necessities and anything else they want... poor people do not have this ability. To put it simply, wealthy people are privileged to not have to live with the hardship of being poor. Gay people are often mistreated due to their sexuality whereas straight people have the privilege of not facing discrimination or harm for their sexuality. It's a relatively simple concept.

Having privilege in certain areas does not mean that you are guilty of being an oppressor or are required to give away your privilege, it doesn't mean your life is free of all hardship... it simply means that you don't have to face all of the same barriers that other people may face because of who they are. It means you are lucky to be in a fortunate situation of not having to experience certain forms of mistreatment and you should think about the ways that other people aren't as lucky as you are. People who have privilege should want to help other people to be treated fairly so that no one has to experience those barriers at all. It's a good thing to not have to face certain forms of discrimination or mistreatment, and that privilege should be afforded to everyone.

Btw that website seems like it was created as a joke by trolls.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Your intersectionality score: 52
79% of others are more privileged than you.

I guess the less privileged you are, the more you think of other's suffering.
Oppressors :
Christians 3 points
Educated 2 points
Native 4 points
English mother tongue 2 points
Healthy 4 points
Rich 3 points
God given gender 4 points
Males 8 points
Straight 5 points
White 14 points

Yeah surely those monsters can't understand suffering...