International Court Of Justice Posted Summary By The Monsanto Tribunal Judges

Qedr

Rookie
For an increasing number of people from around the world, Monsanto today is the symbol of industrial agriculture. This chemical-intensive form of production pollutes the environment, accelerates biodiversity loss, and massively contributes to global warming.

Since the beginning of the twentieth century, Monsanto, a US-based company, has developed a number of highly toxic products, which have permanently damaged the environment and caused illness or death for thousands of people.

Results
During the hearings that took place on October 15th and 16th in The Hague, judges heard testimonies related to the six questions posed to the Tribunal. The ensuing legal opinion delivered by the Tribunal includes a legal analysis of the questions asked, with respect to both existing international law, and to prospective law in order to improve international human rights and environmental law.

Source

Here are the reports:

Lady

Star
I appreciate that info on Monsanto, qedr. It is maddening how this big corporation flouts human rights for the depopulation agenda. I am so glad that this tribunal was formed and is acting on behalf of the world.
Too bad Monsanto is not cooperating with them-for the time being, anyway.

Qedr

Rookie
Monsanto = 666

Link
That's cool :D as a non-native English speaker I would like to ask: do you know the origin of Monsanto's name?

By the way, I'm really glad that this tribunal has taken place. It confirmed that all the accusations were not just conspiracy theories for a tinfoil hats lovers. GMO/roundup (basically everything that Monsanto worked on) potential influence should be examined once more by a REALLY indepentent research. We all should learn how big danger for people this company created.

Sadly, the company I'm working for is a supplier for Monsanto (I'm not allowed to say which company is it, but with a little research you can connect the dots and guess it). I sincerely hope that this tribunal will result with other companies terminating their contracts with Monsanto to maintain their reputation.