Inside The Country Where Down Syndrome Is Disappearing

Haich

Superstar
i mean free will of the soul. again im glad you so sure how it all works maybe you sleep better than me at night :)
Ignorance really is bliss

You can keep deflecting comments but you're the one who openly said a baby chooses its parents, surely you can understand how absurd that sounds to the average human?

Haich

Superstar
Anyway I'm not trying to be confrontational I was trying to understand what you meant and now I know you believe in reincarnation I have a better idea of where you're coming from

Although I still don't agree with blaming little babies for crappy parents

Devine

Star
wish i could feel so confident sometimes. i had to go to a scary church when i was little fucked me up :)

Haich

Superstar
wish i could feel so confident sometimes. i had to go to a scary church when i was little fucked me up :)
Try a mosque, even scarier

Bearded men glueing their bodies to the street wall to avoid 'the temptress' exiting the main gates of the mosque

Man I wish I could topple the patriarchy many religions have

Haich

Superstar
Every church I see in my area has a graveyard, is that...the norm?

Devine

Star
it does sound so mean when you put it that way! although i've also heard that folks usually come back over and over with the same folks, same regions, etc.

Haich

Superstar
IDK? wait i thought you were still muslim! are some mosques different philosophies than others?
I am; I said when I see a church not visit it

Most definitely, it's all cultural in the U.K., some mosques are more conservative and have strict rules, others are pretty cool and the only area which is segregated is when people pray to avoid distractions

Ok that was my last religious quip
Don't report me guys sorry !

Yh still a very absurd thing to believe

A baby has no choice when it comes to the family it's born in, it's predestined. If that's the case why would a baby supposedly choose to be born to horrific parents who neglect and abuse it? What's the point of reincarnation if you don't break the cycle of crap you escaped the first time ??

Literally no logical argument can be made here

Sorry if i seem bothered by that statement but I cannot at all accept babies intentionally choose to be exposed to messed up parents. It boggles my mind how anyone could possibly believe that

Never come across such a comment in my life
The concept of "karma" is not what many assume. It isn't some system of punishment and/or reward, it's just the presence of deeply-embedded unconscious energies that are still active within cellular memory and need to be cleared. These are old leftover energies that were initiated by some mutual interaction from another time, have never been resolved, and will inevitably retain momentum until released through balance. So to bring resolution to certain old energies, an individual will usually choose to be born into a family that reflects the original issue back to them in order to activate it by exposing it and bringing it to conscious awareness. Otherwise they will be likely to ignore it or repress it further, carrying it through yet another lifetime. A person who was abused in other incarnations but is now ready to move beyond the disempowerment will likely choose to be born to an abusive family to finally rise above it and resolve the issue.

Haich

Superstar
. A person who was abused in other incarnations but is now ready to move beyond the disempowerment will likely choose to be born to an abusive family to finally rise above it and resolve the issue.
Sorry to be selective, I did read your entire post but this just stuck out to me.

So you believe in all this too? I thought you were hardcore anti religion

Haich

Superstar
This is what I don't get, if the point of reincarnation is to resolve an issue from the past then what's the point of being tested in the first life if God knew you were going to flop anyway?

This is what I don't get, if the point of reincarnation is to resolve an issue from the past then what's the point of being tested in the first life if God knew you were going to flop anyway?
Using the portion you quoted as an example: It isn't the receiving of abuse that is the source of the karmic energy, it's the attempt to resolve interpersonal issues with anger or violence due to a strong belief in the illusion of separation. We believe this to be a form of resolution, but it really only perpetuates the original energy.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
How does a rock have a life? Does it judge stones for being to soft and bully pebbles for being whimps? I mean where's the line between human and inanimate object?
Lol. Rocks are not living. Idk how people could reincarnate as an object....

justjess

Superstar
Your looking at it as a baby instead of a soul. Souls choose where and how they incarnate to facilitate spiritual growth. The harder the challenges while incarnated the greater chance for rapid spiritual advancement - which is the whole point, to evolve beyond incarnation. Souls aren't babies or adults, they are ageless.

polymoog

Superstar
I am; I said when I see a church not visit it

Most definitely, it's all cultural in the U.K., some mosques are more conservative and have strict rules, others are pretty cool and the only area which is segregated is when people pray to avoid distractions

Ok that was my last religious quip
Don't report me guys sorry !
theres nothing to be sorry about when giving your opinion, religion-oriented or otherwise.
different story when its verse after verse of scripture of response. thats NOT opinion and not conducive to discussion.