Infowars one strike away from YouTube ban

TMT

Star
Jones is a deceitful monster, and youtube can host whatever they want, but this will do nothing but radicalize his followers even more and give them something to point to as proof of the "conspiracy".

Antipapirus

Established
What is happening in these wonderful times is that each time the Cabal attacks , their own attack comes back to slap them in the face, the war on independent media, truth sites, and pro-life organizations is GOOD

Up until this moment, there was a monopoly on these platforms, nobody thought it was bad because they all played nice and deceived us, now they are showing their true face and everybody will leave them to brand new original platforms like the one NATURAL NEWS is creating right now.

Youtube and Facebook will soon be a wasteland occupied only by trolls and zombies

Antipapirus

Established
It's not just Infowars. Tons of videos on Youtube that question or criticise the official line are being deleted or demonetized.

"First they came for Alex Jones, and I did not speak out, because I am not a fat, red-faced, screaming idiot ..."

And so forth.

First they came for the mentally challenged - why do I care, I'm mentally healthy

Second, they came for the gypsies and homosexuals - I'm neither, why do I care

Third they came for the jews - I'm not a jew, why should I care

Then they came for me, im me, I do care now but its too late, there nobody left to help me

Nazi Germany loyal citizens notes at the end

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Posting on You Tube or any other site is not a constitutional right its a privilege granted to you by the owner or owners of the site. To some it may appear they are infringing on constitutional rights but no where in the constitution does it protect internet freedoms.

Posting on You Tube or any other site is not a constitutional right its a privilege granted to you by the owner or owners of the site. To some it may appear they are infringing on constitutional rights but no where in the constitution does it protect internet freedoms.
You're just not seeing the bigger picture. This is not about freedom of speech, it's about protecting our frogs from the gay water chemicals.

The Zone

Star
As Tony said BS on the part of YouTube. It would seem some here watch AJ despite their hate for him which is letting him win in getting to you. Jones is as harmless as any blowhard. As for those who keep going on about legal rights, the point is the same opinions they are squashing were fine while building their brand. YT and others are playing a dangerous game with their own long term health. More than half the world likes the videos they seek to ban just fine. So, back to the snide remarks for some who cryptically reveal themselves as being just fine with the way things are going in the world.

As Tony said BS on the part of YouTube. It would seem some here watch AJ despite their hate for him which is letting him win in getting to you. Jones is as harmless as any blowhard. As for those who keep going on about legal rights, the point is the same opinions they are squashing were fine while building their brand. YT and others are playing a dangerous game with their own long term health. More than half the world likes the videos they seek to ban just fine. So, back to the snide remarks for some who cryptically reveal themselves as being just fine with the way things are going in the world.
Lol always so dramatic. It's not just YouTube though, the whole debacle is a joke. Jones is a blackmailed shill for the elite. It should be beyond obvious that he is an actor portraying a make-believe character while conducting a social engineering experiment, and the banning from YouTube is just the next part of the script. Pavlov's dog is once again drooling right on command

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol always so dramatic. It's not just YouTube though, the whole debacle is a joke. Jones is a blackmailed shill for the elite. It should be beyond obvious that he is an actor portraying a make-believe character while conducting a social engineering experiment, and the banning from YouTube is just the next part of the script. Pavlov's dog is once again drooling right on command
I would really enjoy reading more of your perspectives/information regarding this. If you are so inclined to share them.......

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
You're just not seeing the bigger picture. This is not about freedom of speech, it's about protecting our frogs from the gay water chemicals.
Easy way to solve that is don't buy the garbage....Never been a big Alex Jones fan myself anyway.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
From a spiritual point of view, everything is going according to plan, the "bad guys" role is to slap us so hard that we all come out of our coma, WAKE UP, and do something about it

That is what is happening right now and its good, keep on slapping us guys

Antipapirus

Established
it's about protecting our frogs from the gay water chemicals.
So true, many people think you are joking but there are so many chemicals dumped in our food, water, and air, that intentionaly change the natural gender process in our brains, so they mask it with pride and equal rights, but what about the right not to be gender confused for life?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Why is Google/YouTube taking down these videos and threatening the sites that post them?
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/02/28/google-youtube-taking-videos-threatening-sites-post/

After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/03/01/after-being-told-hes-full-sht-school-event-mnuchin-demands-ucla-suppress-video

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Last edited: